P-Chapter 1: Great Expedition
211 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
P-Chapter is short for Perspective Chapter. It's relevant to the story but from another perspective. These types of chapter will be very short or normal length. I could fit these into the normal story but I will keep it to the MC. So, that's why I will create the P-Chapters. Again, it's relevant so don't skip these. Just for you guys to know that when you see P-Chapters it won't be the MC but other characters when the MC is not involved. (This may change but you will hear it from me)

''The Nightmare of the Six Continents or also known as the Red Calamity is a giant behemoth capable of contending against the six continents. All the races, be it elves, dwarves, humans, dragonewts, dark elves and even magical beasts worked together to fend off this diaster. Because our ancestors' effort the Red Calamity has gone hiding in one of the three greatest Labyrinthes, Del'kora. Del'kora is also the most dangerous one of the three. 

It consists of many high tier magical beasts. Even the upper levels is a dangerous place for high level adventures. But people still go there to court death, why is that so?'' An old lady is walking back and forth in a spacious classroom where hundred students are listening.

''Because Del'kora is widely unexplored and contains many treasures that can easily bring immense wealth'' Said a girl with wavy red hair. 

''That's correct but not the answer I was looking for'' Said the old lady as she continued to look around the classroom.

''Because if you're lucky then you can maybe find the offspring of the Red Calamity'' A confident voice rang out.

''Yes, indeed. That's correct your highness.'' The old lady clapped slowly as she continued to talk.

''Although the Red Calamity is one of the strongest existences on our planet, her offspring is not as strong as her. If we can catch an offspring from the Red Calamity we may train it to become as strong as the Red Calamity. Though it's highly unlikely due many factors, but what is the main reason?'' When another question popped up the students began to think, but this time even the prince didn't know the answer.

Silence continued to be present.

After a while the old lady told the answer.

''Because the offspring we are able to catch are the weakest of the batch of the Red Calamity's offspring. The Red Calamity may care about her children, but the survival of the fittest still applies everywhere, even our society. The weakest will be abandoned and unable to keep up with his/hers peers and forced to go to the upper levels to survive.

And those are exactly the ones we catch. People may court death, but they are not dumb enough to dive into the lower floors of the Del'kora. If we want to advance to the lower floors we'll at least need half of the peak forces of several empires.'' With her eyes looking around the old lady took a breath and continued.

''But are we and the other empires able to afford that expedition? Of course not. So, even if you may be the greatest genius in human history, don't be stupid. Think rationally.'' Warned the old lady.

Then an uncertain finger rose in the class.

''Yes, what is your question Frederick''

''Ma'am, if we're not able to afford that expedition why is there a school expedition into Del'kora in a few years?' Asked Frederick uncertainly. Because this piece of information he said is contradicted just what the teacher said.

''Good question, some of you may have gotten this information in advance, but this is global expedition. The majority of the great empires of the six continents will work together and travel to Del'kora. So every war going on will be ceased and every little grievance will be buried. This is the first great expedition of centuries. 

This expedition is for young genius students like you to experience the great terror of the Labyrinthe of Del'kora and for various forces to obtain many treasures. So, the security for this expedition exceed the manpower for large scale war by several times. It's simply incredible, so take this chance.'' The old lady said in excitement.

When the old lady finished talking the classroom exploded in excitement and immediately the classroom became lively. Of course some students remained silent as if they already knew about this.

Frederick a lone boy coming from a commoners background also became excited. A great adventure awaits this young man.

 

 

7