P-Chapter 2: Strange Son
357 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am the strongest. It's not arrogance but simply a fact.

Maybe there exist some strange and even more ancient beast in the deep oceans but at least on the surface I am certainly strong.

My younger days were full of recklessness. I challenged many beasts to improve, I killed the weak and fled from the strong. To survive you sometimes need to set aside your pride and be humble in front of the strong.

Well, that was me when I didn't have a clear conscience yet.

I traveled vast distances to temper myself. I sat under a waterfall to toughen up my skin. I swam against great river currents and got hit by many Primordial Monkeys (they love to throw Rock Coconuts), all to train myself.

You could say I was odd. At least my kind. I was the greatest oddball of the batch from my mother. I didn't like to sleep nor play. I simply just trained and aimed to become stronger.

Maybe it's because a pig rammed into me at my 1st year since I came into this world. I didn't like the taste of defeat and wanted to become stronger. From observing the humans I got some ideas to get stronger. Well, I was quite smart back then if I say so myself.

I trained for years and didn't partake in any seasonal mating. No, I did try to lure some mates in to fight them. I never fought my kind before so I did what I wanted. And it works, they get angry when they expect some good time but instead they get a bite at their ass.

Anyway, after becoming decently strong I wreaked havoc on the six continents. Ah, but I didn't do it on purpose, really. I became drunk after drinking the Moonlit Lake. I was thirsty so I drank some water from the lake but I didn't expect the lake to be full of alcohol so I got drunk.

After that I went into a semi-conscious state and like I said, I wreaked havoc. Everyone didn't like that so they came after me. Of course I retaliated but even if you are strong, to go against numerous experts and powerhouses? So, I went to Del'kora to hide. I stormed inside the labyrinthe and decided to settle down for once.

I also decided to finally partake in the seasonal mating to start a family. I had many strong spouses but unforunately none were up to standard. Even my children were a disappointment in my eyes.

Then I didn't care about the strength of my spouse and mated with a handsome dog. I never saw this breed before but it looked cute and floofy unlike those rough shits. So, I simply shrunk my size and seduced the handsome dog. Though his technique weren't great but he was stupidly shy so I forgave him.

Then he suddenly disappeared without even saying anything. I mean, I never experienced this before. Did he runaway? I don't know but everyone would have some reason right? I hope so.

After giving birth I discovered that one of the ten was an oddball.

At the first or second day, I forgot, he got himself a bamboo hat and a sword.

It was quite comical.

The oddball of a son also immediately began execute a sword technique. Honestly, it was quite a surreal experience. I mean, how do you expect your newborn son to execute a seasoned technique right after he was born? The power was also not bad.

It piqued my interest.

Later he also killed his first beast. Though a rat, a mere pest, it's still a great achievement. He even awakened an innate ability! Not exceptionally rare but not common either.

And seeing he immediately fell asleep and only woke up the next day it should be at least Mythical or higher rarity. Most awakened abilities only stings a bit, you shouldn't fall unconscious from it.

Then he trained his siblings. Of course I could also train my offspring but honestly I became tired of it, so I just let my son do it for me. And he's not doing bad either. Is it talent or something else? I don't know.

Intelligence isn't bad either. There's a chance that the offspring of a strong magical beast will gain consciousness at birth.

I think my life will get much more entertaining from now on.

 

6