Side story 1- training day
877 1 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is a commemorative story, I thank the 4k views and I want to say that I opened a Ko-Fi, where the chapters will be available first, plus stories like this to increase the lore, I apologize to anyone who feels aggrieved, unemployment hit me, but don't worry, the main story will continue to be published here, just open ko-fi to help my income, I thank you in advance who can help.

Hooray for 4k!!!!!!

 

My name is Eduardo, I worked hard to get into one of the most prestigious schools in the country, and I managed to pass with average grades, everything about me is average, grade, beauty, everything.
Back to my reasoning, today I had physical education class and as always those two, Adriel and Leo, two of the biggest beauties of this school, both were drawing a lot of attention.
I decided to ask to be part of Leo's group, for once in my life I wanted to stand out for something, but a girl that seemed nice dismissed me with a single word "get lost" is that a way to call a classmate?.
"Can I join?".
"Die" The same girl cussed me again.
"C..calm down, please, well sorry, I already promised that the group was just us" as expected from Leo, kind even at the time of rejecting something.
"Get out now..." before she could finish, Leo pulled her away.
"She's like that with everyone, how about joining my group, it's just me and Liz".
Damn Adriel, calling me to brag, already this Liz, she looks at me like she wants to kill me, it's not my fault, he called me.
"Well I accept, pleasure my name is Eduardo, I'm in your care Adriel and Liz" I'll start introducing myself to seem polite
"Elizabeth, only my close friends call me Liz and you're not one of them".
Damn girl, what's wrong with you?;
"Sorry, that's just the way she is, take it easy on the kid Liz, he's had to deal with those crazy yandere's not long ago" Adriel replied just to appease the tempers.
Look who's talking, you have the biggest yandere, every girl is afraid of her, even the boys, die Adriel, die.
Before I could continue my reasoning, a desire to kill caught me, seriously she even feels thoughts against this boy?.
"Well yes! But I don't take back what I said, call me Elizabeth "
She doesn't hide that she doesn't care about me, not even apologizing.
"Let's start the class then, Adriel and Elizabeth" as soon as I said we started the practical classes, damn Adriel and Elizabeth, flirting in daylight without any shame.

29