Underworld of the school.
723 5 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a separate area of the school where Adriel studied, there was an underworld where they sold various things, from student information to pictures, what he sold were mainly pictures of his friend to his fans, which complemented his extra income.

Elizabeth was against it at first, but after explaining, she helped him buy a spot in this place where he sold the merchandise.

"Same as always," said a hooded girl, her request was just a picture of Leo smiling at his house.

"Here" Adriel delivered merchandise.

All the people who bought went to him, even some older people (probably teachers), some asked for things like hair and clothes, but he never went that far, it was just pictured on the menu.

"Adriel" Makoto called him "I'll pay you double if you do a job for me, I'd like to go in there, but those girls won't let you in" the boy pointed to a store where tea was served by maids, only those who were allowed by the girls could enter, but nobody knew what their criteria were.

"You know I have no interest in that kind of content" Although Adriel denied it, it was obvious that he had a lot of interest.

"Sure, the plan is simple, there is that when you enter, and you are entitled to two companions". 

Adriel didn't know about this rule, however since he never frequented the place he had no way to refute it. "Ta, why do you suppose I will be accepted in the cafe?".

'You sell here and have good connections'.

'That was a reasonable explanation' thought Adriel "Right, for 30 minutes, I have my customers to attend to"

On the way they met Eduardo along with his younger sister, maybe she had been buying pictures of an Idol, which by the looks of it was not Leo.1 {Obviously, it was Adriel's, but it was rare who was selling for obvious reasons so he never found it on his walks, it was in the first tier of sales, it went up to the tier where they sold used clothes or stuff like that, nothing much deeper than that}

"Hey, Eduardo!  Hi Isabel!" Isabel was a simple-looking girl, she had black eyes and hair with short stature, not as short as Alice. 2{Adriel still talks to girls, Elizabeth only acts when there is a risk and since Isabel is like a younger sister to him, she has no needs}.

"Isa" Isabel corrected Adriel.

"What are you doing here?" asked Eduardo.

"I was walking this way" Being senior to the girl, Adriel didn't want to set a bad example.

"Does Adriel have a fetish for some girl at school?" Eduardo scoffed.

"Shut up, he's just going in the coffee shop."

Isabel's attempt to help only made things worse.

"Yes, that's right, but we can't go in without permission" Makoto said

"Man of culture, why don't we all go?" Eduardo suggested.

"It's not that" Adriel tried to explain, but it was in vain.

"It's okay," said the girl trying to comfort him "I work there, I can give you permission"

"I owe you an Isa"3 {She will remember this}

The girl blushed at the answer.

"Thank you, Isa..."

"Isabel for you" Makoto was about to try to flirt but was interrupted by it. 4{Makoto can't get one right}

Eduardo laughed as debauchery as Adriel conceded to Isabel, after he hit on every girl that breathed but the committed ones, he learned from his mistake. 5{At least he learned this}

The Café was clean and had beautiful girls, but what surprised him the most was Elizabeth working there.

 

If you like it don't forget to support me on Patreon or Ko-Fi for exclusive stories and advanced chapters

do you guys like the concept of yandere helping each other monitor their loved ones?
  • Yes Votes: 27 93.1%
  • No Votes: 2 6.9%
Total voters: 29
19