Chapter 3 Fever
14 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3

Fever

(NSFWish) 

About to sit on the edge of his bed to give Mathew the medicine, William realised how wet his clothes were. He pulled off his ripped shirt, went to his wardrobe and put on a fresh long sleeved black T-shirt. Taking off his drenched black suit bottoms and pants, he heard a gasp from behind him.

Seeing the accountant out cold, William had just got changed in his bed room, now turning round he saw Mathew sat up in bed staring at him with a look he didn’t understand.

In a panic, his heart racing, William covered his man hood best he could with his large hands, “I’m sorry I thought you were asleep, I’ll get changed in the bathroom.”

With a seductive smile Mathew replied, “don’t deprive me of such a glorious show my love, I would rather you took it all off and joined me in our bed.”

With his words Mathew pulled the duvet back, revealing his slim smooth legs in the overly big boxers, which were currently pulled tight, there was no denying he was enjoying seeing William’s body.

William blushed deep red down to his chest, his mind was in chaos, was he being propositioned? No one had ever propositioned him before, he had no idea what to do, “erm well, er you see, I really, I er...”

A light happy laugh brought William out of melt down, “there is no need to be so shy my love. I won’t bite, unless you ask real nice.”

William’s mind and body froze completely.

Mathew swung his legs out of the bed and William almost fell over backing away from the cute young man. But as Mathew tried to stand his legs went out from under him and William moved forwards again catching the smaller man before he could fall.

Looking up into William’s face, Mathew said sweetly in a strained voice, “I’m sorry my love I seem to be in a bit of a state, our fun will have to wait till next time.” His eyes travelled down William’s strong body and he licked his lips when he got to his man hood, “but next time I’m having a lot of fun with you.”

Trying to not think about Mathew’s words or his own state of undress, William lifted the smaller man back into the bed and gave him the glass of water and tablet, “please drink this, it will help you feel better.” At the young man’s pout he added, “my love.”

Smiling happily up at the big man beside him Mathew took the tablet and laid back down, he was asleep as his head hit the pillow.

William was terrified to find his fever seemed to have gotten worse. Cooling the flannel and returning it to Mathew’s forehead, William was about to go asked about the doctor, when he realised he was still not dressed and to his utter shame he was not completely soft.

Berating himself internally, ‘What is wrong with me? Get a grip of your self, he is not your lover. He won’t even come near you when his fever brakes.’, William got dressed and went out to the living room.

3