Chapter 10 Tell Me Everything
18 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 10
Tell Me Everything

After about half an hour later, Mathew had fully recovered and shifted in William’s lap.
Knowing he would have to end their embrace, William tried to keep the disappointment out of his eyes as he looked down.
Sheepishly Mathew said, “I think I should go upstairs and leave you to work. I’m sorry I couldn’t be of any help and have now added to your work load.”
“It’s ok, I’ll come and let you up. Do you mind if I just finish this first, or I’ll forget what I’m saying.”
“Sure,” his tone turning teasing Mathew added, “this is the best seat in the house.”
William blushed and smiled shyly, Mathew went stiff on his lap and blushed too.
Getting back to his email, William wondered why everyone was reacting oddly to his smiles these last couple of days.
Finishing his email, William wished he could keep sitting like this forever holding the man he liked, but reluctantly said, “Ok I’m finished, you ready to go up stairs?”
Mathew nodded and stood up, “ready to go when you are Boss.”
Being called Boss at that moment made William feel dirty, and the horrifying thought came into his mind, ‘did I just take advantage of Mathew?’
Seeing William’s flinch Mathew hastily said, “that sounded kind of wrong, Mr Foster? No, is me calling you William too forward?”
“I’m not sure anything is too forward after you called me your lover.” Said William jokingly.
Mathew’s body froze his eyes bulging he said, “I did what?!”
Laughing brightly at the younger man, William said, “you called me your lover to Boss Leoni. He was furious until you said I was Guinevere, then he doubled over with laughter.”
With an incredulous look Mathew accused, “you said I had nothing to apologise for.” His head dropping he added, “I got you ridiculed, I’m so sorry.”
His heart aching, William wanted to pull Mathew back into his embrace and never let him go.
“It’s OK I can deal with ridicule.”
Sternly Mathew said, “After work, I’m making some tea and your telling me everything that happened.”
With a gulp William said, “everything?”
Pointing his finger accusingly at the strong man, Mathew said, “Especially what ever you just thought of.”
“I’m not sure if...” seeing the look on Mathew’s face William changed to, “OK I’ll tell you everything, no matter how embarrassing.”
Grabbing the contract from Tonten and Mathew’s NDA, William walked out of his office, dropping the files off with Peter, they went back up stairs.

As the lift doors opened, they could hear Luke talking animatedly in the quiet flat.
William grinned impishly and walked quietly to the sofa, seeing Luke playing the latest online shooter with his head set on, William poked Luke in the ribs, making him cry out in surprise.
Both William and Mathew burst into laughter.
“You think that is funny do you?” yelled Luke good humouredly.
Jumping up he swung at William, who dodged his first and second fists but got the third lightly to the chest. William feigned injury and stumbled backwards, his arm across his brow, making the other two laugh.
His brow’s knitting Luke asked, “what are you guys doing back so early?”
The pair sobered up straight away, and Mathew replied, “I wanted to come back, Boss Leoni is insisting that I go back to work for him for at least the next two months.”
Shocked Luke instantly said, “You can’t do that! He’ll just take you out.”
William looked at his friend and said solemnly, “he is insisting I escort him.”
“What! No! Out of the question! William you can’t agree to this.”
“I already have, I won’t abandon Mathew.”
Seeing the look in his friend’s eyes Luke knew it was pointless to argue but he still tried, “I understand and I want to help too, but if anything happens to you, we could all be in grave danger.” Noticeably paling Luke added, “I don’t think any one else could have gone through what you did to rescue us. It’s the only reason the Bosses leave us alone.”
Putting a comforting hand on Luke shoulder, William said, “That may have been true at the start, but now we have all proven that this works through our constant efforts. Plus I don’t think Boss Leoni wants anything to happen to Mathew either, you saw his face the other night.”
Even through his worry Luke smiled weakly, “he did look happy when Mathew yelled Daddy and hugged him.”
“I did what!? How am I ever going to face him?!”
Raising an eye brow at William, Luke asked, “you haven’t told him about those nights yet?”
Anger in his voice, Mathew said, “no he hasn’t, but he bloody well is going to right now!”
Grabbing William’s hand Mathew dragged him to the sofa and pushed him down to a sitting position.
“Start talking!”
William and Luke where shocked, Mathew was so forceful.
Trying to escape Luke said, “I’ll make tea.”
Ignoring William’s pleading eyes he disappeared into the kitchen.
Mathew glared at William, “well?”
Looking up at the smaller man, William’s heart thumped in his ears, Mathew looked so sexy when he was fierce.
Crossing his legs, William told him about when he came into the bar. With a gulp he said about holding his limp cold body to his naked chest, Mathew’s hands were already covering his mouth. As William said about Luke also warming him with his body, Mathew was staring blankly and sat down next to William on the sofa. William continued the story all the way to him falling asleep in the bath.
“...Then you called me my love and made me call you my love, and made me stay with you, when you fell asleep in the bath.”
By this point Mathew had his head in his hands.
“Do you want me to keep going?” asked William.
Looking up Mathew nodded dumbly.
“I dried you and put you in bed, you had developed a fever by this point, I put you in one of my T-shirts and Luke’s boxers.”
Mathew’s hand gripped William’s wrist through his suit, “I think I remember that.”
Trying to not think of his hand accidently rubbing against Mathew’s shaft and the soft sensual moan that came from him, William hastily said, “I doubt that, you were pretty out of it at that point.”
“Is that everything?” asked Mathew hopefully.
“I don’t have to tell you everything if you don’t want. There are a couple of bits nobody knows.”
“Like what? I want to know it all.”
Looking to the kitchen where Luke was taking far too long to make tea, William took Mathew’s hand and pulled him to his bed room and closed the door.
Sat on the end of the bed next to each other, William said, “the most embarrassing things you did, were when Boss Leoni was here you fell out of your boxers and came into the living room in just my T-shirt, but it is a long T-shirt.”
“Please can you show it to me, so I know how deep my shame should be.”
William got out his black T-shirt and Mathew held it up in front of him.
Trying to be comforting William said, “If you weren’t so well endowed no one would have seen anything.”
Going the colour of a ripe tomato, Mathew buried his face in the T-shirt and screamed a muffled scream. “anything else?”
“Are you sure you want me to keep going?”
“Yes!”
“You asked Boss to let you marry me.”
“I Did Fucking What?!!!”
Trying to keep his voice soothing, William replied, “You were very insistent you wanted his blessing and he gave it.”
Mathew turned round and buried his head in the duvet, William gently stroked his back.
“It’s ok it was endearing.”
Jolting back up right Mathew stared at William with wide eyes and half yelled, “Endearing?! You were a complete stranger at the time!”
With a little shrug William said, “I think that is what made it cute, we all knew it was just the fever talking.”
Almost pleading Mathew said, “Please say that was the most embarrassing thing?”
Being evasive William replied, “It depends what you find most embarrassing.”
“What could I have done that was worse?”
Taking a deep breath William said, “when we were bathing you, you drenched us. So when I was about to wake you up to give you medicine, I needed to get changed, thinking you were asleep I got changed in here, but as I undressed my lower half you woke up.”
Mathew put a shaking hand on William’s leg, “No, actually don’t tell me, I don’t think I want to know.”
Shocked William said comfortingly, “You don’t have to worry, nothing happened. I would never take advantage of you, especially like that.”
With a little sigh, Mathew said, “OK tell me, just don’t look at me while you tell me, it’s too embarrassing.”
Looking straight ahead William said, “when you woke up, you said, something along the lines of “I want to watch the glorious show, take it all off and join me in our bed.” Then.”
“Fuck there is more?!”
“When I backed way you said, “you don’t have to be scared, I won’t bite unless you ask nicely.” Then.”
“Are you fucking kidding me?!”
“You tried to get out of bed to come after me, but you were too weak, I caught you before you fell and put you back in bed, where you apologised for being in a state, then”
“Holy fuck how can there be more?!”
“You looked at my naked lower half and said you would have lots of fun with me next time. Then fell asleep.” William was completely flushed, radiating heat as he finished talking.
Putting his face in the duvet Mathew screamed again, when he was eventually vaguely calm, he said, “I’m so sorry William, I would never, I have never, oh man, I should never of done that, what was wrong with me? I’m so sorry.”
With every ‘never’ William’s heart sunk lower. “It’s ok I knew it was all the fever, no one in their right mind would want to proposition me.”
Bolting upright Mathew grabbed William’s hand and said in a rush, “That’s not what I meant,
I mean of course I wouldn’t proposition you, we’re both straight.”
The word ‘straight’ rung in the air between them like a death knell.
William had no idea what to say, he had always assumed he was straight so maybe he was, but he couldn’t deny the way he felt about Mathew, or his body’s reaction to him.
The moment stretch too long, Mathew shifted on the bed and asked, “was that everything I did?”
Not able to keep the sadness from tinging his voice, William answered, “I think so.”
They were sat so close but to William it felt like there was a huge canyon between them, that he had no idea how to cross.
Trying to lighten his voice, William said, “I told you, you had nothing to apologise for.”
“You and I have very different ideas of ‘nothing to apologise for,’ I feel like I need to make it up to you for years to come.”
A small smile turned the corners of Williams lips, “I look forward to your efforts.”
Even if he couldn’t find a way to be his lover, William really wanted to be near Mathew.

There was an urgent knocking at the door, Luke yelled through. “Boss you’re needed down stairs, some logistical problem.”
With a shy smile to Mathew, William went back to work.

1