Chapter 12 Wretched
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 12

Wretched

(NSFW)

Looking down at Mathew passed out fully dressed, William carefully changed his beautiful crush’s outer clothing, all the while his man hood becoming more and more painfully hard. Putting Mathew in his black T-shirt under the duvet, William grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom.

Stood in a slightly cold shower, William felt wretched and horny.

Having body confidence issues to say the least, due to the terrible deeds done to him, William had neglected his man hood over the years.

As always in these moments, he sent a silent thanks to Boss Leoni for stopping the other Bosses cutting his man hood off.

Taking his long hard shaft in his hand, William pleasured himself while thinking of; Mathew propositioning him, the stern look Mathew gave him while pushing him onto the sofa, the feel of his little bum on his lap, the feel of their bodies together in the lift.

Putting one hand against the tiled wall William’s body trembled and he climaxed to the image of Mathew with his hand on his chest saying he thought William was handsome.

As his lust was relieved William felt even more wretched, he felt he had violated Mathew’s trust in him.

Scrubbing his scarred body hard while trying not to look at it, William dressed in a long sleeved T-shirt and tracksuit bottoms then walked quietly into his bedroom.

Seeing Mathew laying under his duvet, William turned quickly away, his ears going pink at the idea of them together in his bed.

Grabbing a blanket from the cupboard he went into the living room.

Luke was just coming out of the kitchen with a glass of water, seeing his friend he gave him a huge grin, “how did it go? Did you get lucky?”

William sighed, “he was too drunk and he thinks I’m straight.”

Luke’s face fell, then he grinned again, “that’s great!”

“How can that be great?”

“You big doofous, it means he is gay, or at least not entirely straight.”

His brow’s knitting William stared dumbly at his friend, Luke explained, “if he thinks you are straight, that must mean he has thought about you being gay, which a straight man very rarely does about friends. So you have a chance, you just have to convince him your gay.”

Not entirely sure about Luke’s logic, William asked, “even if that is true, how do I prove I’m gay? I’m not even sure I am, I’ve never felt like this about a man before, its not like I’m attracted to you.”

Putting his hand to his mouth Luke faked being insulted, then said teasingly, “you could get a boner looking at him and drop your pants.”

“No, I’m not doing that.”

“You tell him you like him, easy.”

Blushing William said, “I did but he had fallen asleep.”

“Well the first time at anything is the hardest so now you are good to go. Just maybe wait till everything with Boss Leoni is sorted.”

Clapping his friend on the shoulder, Luke went to his room to sleep.

Laying down as best he could on the sofa, William realised he had left his phone in his trousers in the bathroom. Needing it to set an alarm he walked back to his room and quietly opened the door.

Sneaking through the quiet room he got his phone, on his way back he heard Mathew call out in his sleep.

“No Boss, no please don’t.”

Silently William walked over to the bed and gently brushed the blond hair out of the smaller man’s face. Mathew’s eyes flew open and he grabbed William’s wrist, fear in his eyes.

Recognising the big strong man looming over him, Mathew relaxed and said, “please stay with me my love, I don’t want to be alone.”

Sitting on the edge of the bed, William gently stroked Mathew’s head, “I’ll stay with you until you fall asleep my dear sweet man.”

With a smile Mathew put his head on William’s lap and held onto his leg.

Putting the alarm on his phone William enjoyed every moment of being able to stroke the soft hair of the man he liked.

Mathew fell back asleep, but when William tried to leave he groaned and held his leg tight.

Relaxing back down, William happily resigned himself to sleeping sat on his bed being held.

William awoke with a start as his alarm
blared. Turning the annoying noise off, he looked around groggily, Mathew was
no where to be seen.

Slightly panicked he got up from the bed
stiffly, his neck and back protesting at sleeping sitting up.

As he went to relieve himself, he heard the
shower going and stopped. He really wanted to go see Mathew showering, then he
scolded himself for having such perverse thoughts.

Shaking his head he walked to the other
door and went out into the living room.

Sat on the sofa Luke gave him a knowing
look and said, “you dirty dog, you move quick.”

“It’s not what you think, I went to get my
phone and comforted him through some nightmares.”

Luke looked disappointed on his friend’s
behalf.

Looking down Luke said, “you may or may not
want to do something about that before he comes out here.”

“what do you...”

William thought he would die of
embarrassment as he slammed his hands over his crotch, he hadn’t had this many
erections when he was a teenager.

Turning away from his friend, he said, “I’m
sorry I don’t know what’s wrong with me.”

“Morning wood is nothing to be ashamed of,
just deal with it before coming into the living room.”

“I didn’t realise and I had no where to go,
he is in the shower.”

With a cheeky grin Luke said, “you could
always just lie on the bed suggestively and hope he helps you out.”

William glared at his friend then blushed
and felt his lower half go harder still, “your not helping.”

“I’m not trying to.” Said Luke bursting
into laughter.

1