Chapter 13 Asking
7 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 13

Asking

(NSFWish)

William and Luke both heard the door to the bed room open. With long strides William easily jumped onto the sofa and shoved a cushion into his lap.

As Mathew’s eyes met William’s his ears flushed slightly, “good morning.”

Feeling his mouth go dry, William pushed his hands down harder on his crotch and said, “good morning, did you sleep ok?”

“Considering how much I drank I slept great, I didn’t do anything embarrassing again did I?”

Thinking honesty was the best policy, William said, “not really embarrassing, but you did make me stay with you while you slept, because you were having nightmares.”

“Oh... so that was why.” With a look to Luke, Mathew continued, “so I didn’t say anything strange to you again?”

William tried to keep his face solemn, but his cheeks flushed and he smiled happily to himself at the thought of Mathew saying he would take responsibility for him.

Startled Mathew said, “Wow you really can’t lie.”

Laughing Luke said, “he can lie about anything as long as it’s not embarrassing. Try asking him why he can’t stand up right now.”

William launched the cushion next to him at Luke’s head.

Mathew’s brows rose, “William please come with me, I want to talk to you in private for a sec.”

Glaring at Luke, William was stuck, his wood had not gone down, “Errmmm does it have to be now?”

“Is there really some reason you can’t get up?” Inquired Mathew innocently.

His blush deepening William looked to Luke for help.

With a devilish laugh Luke said, “just tell him the truth, there is no need to be ashamed of your body.”

Holding the cushion firmly in place William stood up, trying to keep his voice steady he said, “my body seems to be active this morning. Lets talk in my room.”

Taking as long a strides as he could, William walked past the stunned Mathew to his room and sat straight on the bed adjusting the cushion.

A moment later Mathew came in and said, “do you need a minute?”

Thinking that being near Mathew would help speed him along when he did finally handle it, William shook his head, “what did you want to talk to me about?”

Sitting on the bed next to him, the younger man’s eyes kept drifting down to his crotch, giving William the urge to take away the cushion and show him.

Raising his eyes for the fourth time, Mathew said, “please don’t take anything I say when drunk too seriously, I get a bit strange when I drink too much, I reach out for companionship anywhere I can, it’s why I don’t normally drink.”

Trying to not be disheartened, William said, “you didn’t say anything strange, I had a wonderful evening with you.”

“I’m glad, I don’t want to make you uncomfortable.”

“I’m very comfortable around you.” As Mathew’s eyes drifted down William added, “if I wasn’t I wouldn’t of got up from the sofa.”

Mathew replied with a happy grin.

Looking down nervously William said, “can I ask you a personal question?”

“Sure, what do you want to know?”

Taking a deep breath, William asked, “are you gay?”

All merriment left Mathew’s face and he was instantly on guard, “no... No why would you think that? Of course I’m not gay.”

William’s head dropped in disappointment.

Slightly aggressively Mathew asked, “Why would you even wonder if I’m gay?”

Waving his hands in front of him William said, “no reason, just...”

The cushion fell off of William’s crotch with his movements and as he went to grab it, he accidently hit it over the other side of the room.

Mathew’s eyes went wide as he saw the huge bulge in William’s trousers.

Putting his hands over his man hood as best he could, William said, “I’m sorry, I just, it’s just, ah.”

Smiling in a way William didn’t recognise, Mathew said, “It’s ok, we are both men, who doesn’t get morning wood?”

William blushed and said shyly, “I don’t normally.”

“You go sort it and I’ll meet you in the living room, we need to get going.”

His face scarlet, William stood up and went to the bathroom, very conscious that he had just shown his straight crush a side view of his man hood.

Stood in the shower William wondered if he could actually die of embarrassment.

Taking himself in hand he quickly relieved himself, feeling even more ashamed that he again thought of Mathew.

Trying and failing to not think negatively about himself, William got dressed in a dark blue suit and went out to the living room.

Luke smiled the second he entered and said, “it’s a miracle you can stand while that monster is up.”

“Oh har de har har very funny, just because you have a tiddler.”

“I’ll have you know mine is average size for a panda, thank you very much.” Said Luke with mock sincerity.

Mathew silently stared at the pair, Luke smiled evilly and said, “and we both know Mr Accountant over here is packing a lovely weapon to use on someone.”

Laughing lightly Mathew said, “thank you very much.”

Trying to change the topic, William said, “I think we should be going.”

Teasingly Luke sighed, “you mean we’re not going to compare sizes?”

To William’s surprise, Mathew said, “if your a good boy we can have a competition after work, what do you say William? Do you want to watch him cry in last place?”

Smiling broadly William replied, “it would be a pleasure.”

Getting serious Luke passed a bag to each of them and said, “on a more serious note, William I have an air gapped computer for you, so you can do some work while your at Leoni’s, don’t play with any settings. And Mathew I have a burner phone for you, it already has mine, William’s, Peter’s and George’s numbers programed in. If anything happens ring me first then George, he is far more than a bar man. If its legal ring Peter. OK?”

His eyes shining Mathew said earnestly, “thanks Mum your the best.”

Laughing at William’s glare, Luke patted Mathew’s head, “be a good son and bring your lover back in one piece.”

Rolling his eyes, William walked to the lift.

2