Chapter 19 Don’t Fit
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 19

Don’t Fit

At around 11 again they headed upstairs, Luke said to William, “I got an air mattress for you its in the activities room. If you need it.”

Winking at William Luke headed to bed.

Shaking his head at his friends lack of decorum, William turned to the room next to Luke’s and headed to sleep too.

Mathew caught his sleeve and pulled him round till they were face to face, “I thought you said you were ok on the sofa?”

Scratching the back of his head William said, “it’s alright but...” with a flash of inspiration he said, “I don’t like taking up the living room, its not fair on you guys.”

Mathew raised a sarcastic eye brow and said, “I thought you were going to be honest with me?”

“OK I don’t fit, I’m too tall and so I asked Luke to get me a bed till we can sort something out for you longer term.” With a pout William added, “We are just trying to get some one moved and then you will have your own flat.”

“Oh... so I wouldn’t be living with you guys?” Asked Mathew sadly.

“You can do if you like.” replied William a little over enthusiastically, “we just thought you would like your own space. We never use our activities room, its more a storage and files room. If you like, I could use that and you can have my room?”

Waving his hands Mathew said, “I couldn’t take your room, that’s not fair.”

“Why not? Its not like I have any design ability, it’s still the same four blank walls as when I moved in 11 years ago.”

Mathew’s jaw dropped, “you’ve lived in that blank box for 11 years?!”

“Yeah, its only a place to sleep and change.” Said William bashfully.

Laughing, Mathew teasingly said, “Oh William what am I to do with you? You even have white sheets in a white room, can you even see colour?”

Sticking his tongue out like a little kid, William said, “Yes I see all 4 colours, thank you very much.”

“Wow all 4? Good on you.”

The pair laughed happily, then William asked shyly, “if its not too much bother, could you help me decorate? I really liked what was left of your paintings.”

To William’s surprise, Mathew put a shaking hand on his arm and asked, “you really liked my paintings?!”

“What I could see of them was really interesting, I really like the one of the acer, like your plant.”

A look of utter joy entered Mathew’s face making William’s heart melt.

“Thank you William, that is the nicest thing anyone has ever said about my art.”

Blinking in confusion, William asked, “you painted them?”

“Yep, those were the best out of rather a lot of failures. I guess it doesn’t matter they were destroyed, gives me a good excuse to paint more.” The last was said with a forced smile.

Fury burned in William’s heart, “those bastards knew didn’t they?”

Seeing the look in the tall man’s face Mathew said, “I’m not sure, maybe, probably not.”

Understanding that Mathew didn’t want his anger, William said as calmly as he could, “I would like to see your paintings or any new ones you paint.” With a self deprecating laugh he added, “I would be your model if you like.”

Mathew’s ears went instantly red, William realised how his words had been taken and blushing tried to clarify, “I didn’t mean... um it would be... tasteful...”

Laughing at the flustered man in front of him, Mathew put a small gentle hand on William’s broad chest and said with a cheeky smile, “I would love to try and paint you, clothed or otherwise.”

William’s head almost caught fire, and he said flatly, “OK.”

They sat talking about what and how Mathew painted and their other hobbies, till Mathew said with a start, “ah its almost 1 in the morning! We have to get up in a few hours.”

With a little smile to each other the pair turned in for the night. Drifting off to sleep on his little air mattress, William thought of Mathew’s beautiful eyes and for the first part of the night, his dreams were kind to him. 

The next morning, despite the lack of sleep William smiled broadly as he stretched on the little air mattress. Just the thought of getting to spend another day with Mathew was exhilarating.

Looking down he was less than surprised to see his lower half was even more awake than he was.

This time a little more prepared, William had his suit for the day with him.

Having made his old clothes almost as dirty as his mind felt, to the sweet thoughts of Mathew’s smile and the feel of his body in his arms, William dressed and went out to meet the day.

Walking into the kitchen to get breakfast William was surprised he was the first up.

Putting on a cafetière William wandered out to the living room while the coffee brewed. He couldn’t hear either of the others, seeing the time on his phone, he knew if they didn’t get up soon they would be late.

Quickly William knocked loudly on Luke’s door and heard the sleepy lie of, “I’m awake... I’m up... put coffee on.”

“Coffee is already on and brewing.”

“Boss you’re the best.”

With a chuckle William turned to Mathew’s door and gently knocked, calling out softly, “Mathew you awake? It’s getting late.”

From inside he heard Mathew say, “I’m up, sorry I’m just a little late, you can come in if you need anything.”

William’s watch was currently on the bath room counter, figuring this was a good excuse he opened his bedroom door and walked in.

Stopping in the door way William stared open mouthed, Mathew was stood with his back to the door in only his trousers.

“Sorry I thought you said it was ok to come in?”

With a smile Mathew turned while saying, “it’s fine, its not like I’m naked and we are both... why are you blushing so much?”

His mouth going dry, William’s brain went blank for excuses, he couldn’t say he was blushing because the look of Mathew’s delicate pale back was like a beautiful dream to him or that he was beginning to get hard again just seeing his two perfect little pink nipples. 

What to say? What to say? “must be because it’s hot this morning?”

‘Why did I end it as a question?!?! Get a grip!’ William chided himself.

Not knowing what else to do, he raced into the bathroom, grabbed his watch and showing it to the still baffled Mathew, he raced out to the living room closing the door behind him.





1