Chapter 22 (NSFW) At Once, But Not Together
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 22

At Once, But Not Together

(NSFW)

William grabbed a cushion and put it over his lap, just as Luke entered the apartment with his arm around the shoulder of a young lady, both of them looked like they had been having a wild night.

The lady saw Mathew and William and said, “oh sorry, I didn’t realise you had company Luke.”

Directing the young lady to his bedroom, with a laugh Luke replied, “don’t mind them, they are my room mates.”

William recognised the young lady and said, “hi Sally, have a good night.”

Sally smiled as she recognised William, “Oh hi William, you look different for some reason. Sorry to interrupt your evening with your young man.”

Before either William or Mathew could say anything, the couple had disappeared into Luke’s bedroom.

Stunned William said, “errm, I’m sorry about that.”

With a wry laugh Mathew leaned over, pushing his chest lightly against William’s arm and said, “oh? Why are you apologising to your young man?”

William’s mouth went dry and his mind went blank. While he was still trying to find any words to say, they heard Sally’s voice clearly ring out, “Oh Luke you look as good as ever.”

Blushing at each other Mathew and William stood as one and went to William’s bedroom.

Even though it was his room William asked, “can I hide in here with you till they are done?”

“Sure but erm, shouldn’t you also do something about that?”

Following Mathew’s eyes as they travelled down, William thought he would die of shame, the tent in his trousers was clearly on display. But what could he do? It’s not like he could just go and whack one off in the bathroom with Mathew out here knowing what he was doing. Putting his hands over his crotch William froze.

Seeing the shame on the strong man’s face Mathew said, “it’s ok I won’t listen.”

That was almost worse! “I don’t think I can.” Muttered William miserably.

With a little laugh Mathew said, “you do know how to, right?”

“I know how, thank you very much. It’s just I’ve never while there is another...” The words ‘person near’ died on William’s tongue and his cheeks flushed. He could almost see Mathew remembering that he was a virgin. He really wanted the earth to open and swallow him, but the stubborn earth stayed steady.

Mathew said, “how about if I do the same in here? That way you won’t have to be so embarrassed.”

William almost came where he stood, the idea of Mathew’s delicate features changed by the delight of climax stimulated his already active member, his mind unhelpfully providing many different possibilities of the way the young man’s beautiful face might look.

Gulping William said shyly, “would you be able to?”

With a sexy smile Mathew said, “I’m a young healthy man too, I could always.”

William’s eyes travelled down and he blushed an even deeper crimson as he saw a smaller tent in Mathew’s trousers.

His voice trembling William said, “OK, then I’ll be back in a few.”

As William turned to the bathroom Mathew grabbed his arm, “hold on one sec.”

Dashing past William, Mathew grabbed some loo roll and came back out, “good to be prepared.”

William’s heart thundered in his ears, Mathew really was planning on pleasuring himself.

Closing the door behind him, William grabbed some loo roll too and leaned against the door.

He released his giant member, that was now painfully hard, from his trousers and thought about Mathew lying on his bed.

His ears straining to catch any sounds from the bedroom, William stroked himself and thought about Mathew sitting between his legs, the smell of his hair, the feel of his body.

As his breathing got heavier William heard a light moan behind him, it was much closer than he could believe, Mathew must be just on the other side of the door.

The idea sent a thrill through William’s mind and a soft deep moan left his lips, he slammed his free hand to his mouth, but when he heard an answering moan from Mathew, his hand slid from his face in shock.

Was Mathew listening to him too? And not just that, was Mathew enjoying listening to him?

William’s throat went dry making his next moan sound hoarse, Mathew moaned in the next second sounding more excited than the last.

The hand on his member moved even faster and William’s heart threatened to burst through his chest! He wanted to open the door, to see the look of sexual pleasure on Mathew’s handsome face, but he wouldn’t, he would respect the man his heart was beating for.

William knew in that moment that he was doomed, he was falling hard for Mathew and there may already be no return, yet he didn’t care. The thought of giving himself to Mathew was too much, his back arching against the door, his voice straining in his throat, William came in his hand with a deep sexy sighing moan.

Panting he closed his eyes trying to regain his senses, and in that moment he heard a long strained moan from the other side of the door. There was no mistaking it, Mathew just climaxed.

William’s heart skipped a beat, he felt like he had just received the greatest gift, he got to hear the dead sexy sound of Mathew orgasming.

His member that was beginning to soften surged back up, William was at a loss, what was he supposed to do now?!

He had never had a second time, not that he often had a first, his body seemed out of control since he had met Mathew. Should he go again? Or hope it goes down on its own?

It was not going down, grabbing himself again, William played with his already wet member and thought of the sounds from Mathew. Within seconds of thinking of the cute man, a fresh moan left his lips.

The light under the door shifted, Mathew was moving around out there. The idea that his crush was still listening to him, excited William again and his hard shaft grew even larger in his hand. The noise of it squelching in his grip sounded loud as it echoed in the bathroom, the thought of it sliding in and out of Mathew raced across his mind and William’s senses vanished, far sooner than he imagined he climaxed again, his moan far too loud.

1