Chapter 28 (NSFW) Sweet Love part 1
29 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 28

Sweet Love part 1

(NSFW)

To illustrate his point, William moved his hips gently around, rubbing Mathew’s bum with his hard member.

Licking his lips Mathew said, “let me see it, I want to see how big you get.”

Undoing his belt and flies, William pulled out his long thick cock and placed it on Mathew’s crotch up his abdomen.

Seeing the look of worry in Mathew’s eyes, William asked, “is it too much?”

With a slightly strained smile, Mathew replied, “no, but you are going to have to loosen me properly for me to be able to take that monster. I guess you don’t have any lube either?”

“No sorry, Luke might, he has an active sex life.”

“Hold on, let me up a second.”

Moving onto his left side, William watched as Mathew did his shirt up and walked out into the living room, shutting the door behind him.

Laying alone on his bed, William thought about what Mathew had said. Had Mathew thought he would be disgusted by him and that was why he lied?

William thought how scary it must have been to admit to being gay, especially when the one you are telling is so much bigger and stronger than you. If Mathew’s fears had been right and he had been disgusted he could easy have hurt Mathew or worse.

The more he thought about it the more sensible Mathew seemed being cautious and the happier it made William that the cute man trusted him enough to come out.

Returning from the living room, Mathew closed and locked the door, holding something behind his back.

Putting it down by the bed where William couldn’t see, Mathew slowly undid and took off his shirt. His hands were shaking as he undid his flies and then pulled down his trousers, all the while watching William’s reaction.

Seeing Mathew stood in just his black tight boxers was enough to make William’s mouth go dry.

His manhood staying hard William went red, his heart was pounding in his ears, seeing Mathew’s pale white smooth skin was making him hornier than he had ever been before. But now understanding how scary it must be for the cute man, he wanted to go at what ever pace he needed to.

Licking his lips William asked, “do you believe me now?”

Fear crept into Mathew’s voice as he said, “almost, are you sure about this William?”

Sitting up and holding his arms out towards Mathew, William replied, “I’ve never been so sure of anything in my life, I find you incredibly attractive both physically and mentally.” Looking down shyly he said in a soft tone, “I don’t know if I should tell you this; but I want you to understand how much you arouse me. I have already cum twice today to the thought of you.”

Blushing, a smile spread across Mathew’s delicate features and he moved into William’s arms, “that is an oddly comforting thing to say.” With a naughty grin he added, “I hope there is enough left in there for me to play with.”

Taking the smaller man softly into his arms, William tilted backwards and lay down on his side with Mathew facing him, a loving smile curving his lips, he kissed his cute man lightly on the forehead.

Feeling safe in his strong man’s arms, Mathew finally relaxed and said, “do you know how to prepare me or do you want me to do it?”

“I have no idea what you even mean by preparing, let alone how to do it, but I would like you to teach me.”

“Do you know how sex works between two men?”

Shyly William nodded, “I think so, but I’m new to it all.”

Pulling down his boxers, Mathew was about to explain when he saw the lusty look in William’s eyes, that were fixed on his member.

His body relaxing further, Mathew asked, “do you want to touch it?”

Nodding William reached forwards and gently stroked the soft pink veined shaft, his mind went fuzzy as he gently caressed it and Mathew sighed happily, his own member got even harder at the cute man’s reaction.

Rolling carefully over, Mathew put his body into William’s arms facing away from him.

William moaned softly as he felt Mathew’s hot bum touch his hard cock.

Whispering in his man’s ear, William said, “your body looks and feels amazing, please teach me how to pleasure you.”

Grabbing the bottle from the floor Mathew said, “give me your hands.”

William laughed as he saw the olive oil, but obediently gave Mathew his hands.

Sprinkling a little oil on both hands, Mathew said, “use one hand on my penis, with the other I want you to slide one finger very gently up into my bum.”

He knew it was coming but William still went stiff, “won’t that hurt? I really don’t want to hurt you.”

Turning his shoulders, Mathew kissed William gently on the lips, “if you do this part slowly and work up to this,” he gently grabbed William’s huge member, “it will feel amazing.”

Mathew pulled William’s cock gently down and put it between his thighs, making the big man gasp.

William used his left hand to reach round and gently stroke Mathew’s hard shaft. Seeing the size difference between their fingers, he pushed his right little finger between Mathew’s pert butt cheeks and up to his little hole.

Using his slippery finger William enjoyed the feel of rubbing oil on the little twitching hole, then very gently he pushed in, feeling the muscles loosen and receive him. His breath hitched as he felt the tight warm hole pulse round his finger.

The man in his arms moaned, filling William’s mind with joy. He kissed Mathew’s head and cheek as he slowly pushed his finger in and out, all the while gently stroking the front from tip to base.

Pulling his finger back out William swapped to his forefinger and slowly pushed in. Mathew tensed gripping on to his left arm.

William whispered in his man’s ear, “too much?”

Panting Mathew replied, “No, it feels good, are you sure you haven’t done this before?”

“You are my first and I hope my last.” Was William’s soft reply as he kissed down Mathew’s neck, all the while slowly moving his finger and hand.

William felt Mathew’s body had relaxed enough and changed to his big middle finger. As he slid it in Mathew moaned and held tighter to his arm.

Sliding deeper than he had before, William felt Mathew’s body tense, squeezing down on his finger.

Breathing heavily Mathew asked, “how is your finger that long?”

Smiling happily William asked coyly, “do you want me to move it?”

“Slowly, oh William it feels so good!”

Kissing his young man on the back of the neck, William slid his finger in and out to its fullest and relished the sounds of Matthew happily moaning.

Worried the jump from one finger to two was rather big, William asked, “are you ready for another finger?”

“Can you use more oil first?”

“Anything for you.”

Pulling his finger out, he took the bottle of oil, feeling Mathew relax while breathing hard, William asked, “I’m not pushing you too fast am I? I want to go at what ever pace your comfortable with.”

His voice full of lusty desire Mathew replied, “I want you in me. If your fingers feel that good, I can’t wait to feel your cock.”

This had not been the answer William had expected, he blushed and poured oil on his hands, “You ready?”

“Yes, I want two this time.”

Taking hold of Mathew’s rock hard penis, William was happy to feel the tip was already wet with pre cum. Smiling that he was doing a good job, William gently pushed his middle and forefingers up against Mathew’s ring.

Having to push too hard to get both in, William was about to return to just his middle finger, when Mathew pushed his hips back hard and sent William’s fingers deep inside his body, letting out a loud moan.

Scared he had hurt his cute man William stopped moving.

“Keep going.” Panted Mathew, “It feels amazing.”

Kissing the soft blond head in front of him, William moved his fingers and hand, while trying to not think about how good Mathew’s thighs felt round his cock and how much better his body would feel.

Listening to Mathew’s breathing getting quicker, William wondered if it meant he was getting close. He wanted to be in his man, but he wanted to pleasure Mathew more than he cared for him self.

Moving his fingers and hand a little quicker, William kissed up Mathew’s neck and nibbled on his ear lobe.

Holding tight to his tall man’s strong arm, Mathew’s inner walls squeezed down hard on the large fingers as his body trembled, and he climaxed while moaning in ecstasy, “oh William!”

As Mathew relaxed into his hold, William pulled his fingers gently out and hugged his cute man to his chest. He felt overjoyed and wondered if everyone felt so happy when their lover came, he really wanted to make Mathew climax again.

1