Chapter 29 (NSFW) Sweet Love part 2
20 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 29

Sweet Love part 2

(NSFW)

“Are you satisfied? Or would you like to keep going?” asked William in a soft whisper.

“Keep going, I want to satisfy you too.”

Kissing Mathew’s cheek gently, William replied, “I’m happy just listening to you cum, please don’t push yourself too far.”

The little head in front of him dropped and Mathew asked in a quiet voice, “do you not want to be in me?”

Holding his man tight, William whispered in his ear, “I ache to be in you, but I’m big and I couldn’t bare to hurt you, I’m happy to wait till you’re ready.”

Turning round in William’s arms Mathew kissed him deeply and pushed him onto his back. While sucking his tongue into his mouth Mathew straddled his tall man.

Releasing William’s lips, Mathew grabbed the bottle of oil and poured it on to his man’s long hard cock, he had to use both hands to coat every bit.

Raising up on to his knees, Mathew positioned himself over the thick tip and slowly pushed it between his buttocks.

William grabbed his hips, “are you sure?”

“William I’ve never been so sure of anything in my life, as I am of you.”

His arms going weak, William’s hands slid down Mathew’s pale thighs.

Feeling his soon to be lover push down on his tip, William gently stroked Mathew’s softened penis back awake.

A small hiss of pain escaped Mathew’s lips as he took in the end of William’s huge member.

His eyes going wide as his mind went fuzzy, William mumbled, “Oh Mathew, your body feels incredible, but please stop if it hurts.”

With a smile on his face, Mathew slowly moved up then down, taking in another inch of William’s monster.

“Oh Mathew, I don’t think I’m going to make it in, you feel too good.”

“You don’t have to hold on, you can go when ever your ready.”

Feeling the now rock solid cock in his hand William said, “no I want to make you go again first.”

Sinking down another inch Mathew moaned, “your so big! It could take a while before I get you right in.”

Grabbing his cock under Mathew’s bum, William squeezed hard.

“What are you doing?”

“Stopping my self cumming.”

“Don’t do that.”

“But I really want to make you climax again, you sounded so beautiful I want to see it.”

Mathew’s eyes shone as he looked down at William, “you are the sweetest lover, then I’ll move slow, you go faster.”

Not releasing his own cock, William pumped Mathew’s up and down, making the smaller man cry out with pleasure.

Putting his hands on William’s broad chest, Mathew dropped down another inch then slid up to the tip.

Wanting to help stimulate his man, William let go of his own cock and gently squeezed Mathew’s balls, with a moan Mathew sunk down another three inches.

“How long are you? You’re already filling me up.”

His breathing heavy, William felt under Mathew’s bum, “roughly another three inches or so.”

“Are you fucking kidding me? It’s so good, but so big!”

“You don’t have to take it all, just please yourself how ever you want.”

As William took the cute man’s balls again, Mathew started to slide up and down on his huge man hood.

The sensation blew William’s mind, Mathew’s body was so tight and warm, and every time his cock hit a new part his man’s body would pulse and squeeze around his cock.

His breathing quickening William thought he was going to go soon, so he stroked Mathew’s cock faster and caressed the tip with his thumb, while he squeezed his balls and base with his other hand.

Lost in the sensation of his lower half, William was brought back to his senses as he felt Mathew’s balls contract and his cock surge. Looking up he saw his lover’s beautiful features contort as he moaned and arched his back, then his hot white seed covered William’s navy T-shirt.

Panting hard Mathew slumped forward onto William’s chest, “I’m sorry that hit me quick.”

With a huge smile William said, “you looked beautiful my love.”

Blushing like mad Mathew said, “can you move?” at William’s nod he said, “lift up your knees, then gently lift your hips, just don’t go too deep.”

Slowly William followed Mathew’s instructions and enjoyed the feel of sliding into his man’s body, feeling resistance he pulled back out till only his tip was in.

“Can I go faster?”

With a soft moan Mathew nodded, so William thrust a little faster as smoothly as he could, while carefully holding his man’s hips.

He had thought he was going to climax at the start, but maybe it was because he had already cum twice today, now he didn’t want to cum at all, he just wanted to be in his lover all night.

Moaning in delight, William thrust even faster, the feel of Mathew’s tight body was driving him wild.

Leaning over William’s broad chest, Mathew moaned again, “oh William you feel so good in me.”

“Oh Mathew your body feels amazing!”

As he thrust in William realised that Mathew’s bum hit his pelvis, “oh I’m all the way in, Oh man it feels good, are you alright?”

“Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck, Oooooooooo.........”

Mathew’s body trembled on top of him as he climaxed again.

The sensation of his lover’s sexy body sucking and pulling his cock was too much and with a cry of “Oh Mathew!” William came deep inside his man.

They lay panting together, William brushed the blond locks out of Mathew’s face and asked softly, “are you OK?”

Looking up through his slightly damp lashes, Matthew said, “That was spectacular you feel amazing in me, even now you’re huge.”

Blushing slightly William said, “that is because you are so sexy I could go again.”

Mathew was instantly in motion, carefully lifting off William’s beast, “not tonight, I’m already going to be sore tomorrow.”

Panic shot across William’s face, “You should have said, I don’t want you to be sore because of me.”

With a gentle kiss to the side of William’s lips, Mathew said, “just getting you in was always going to make me sore, your cock is as thick as my wrist.”

William’s head dropped, but Mathew took his chin in his fingers and tilted it back up, “don’t give me that look after such amazing sex. Your cock is perfect, I just need more practice with it.”

1