Chapter 30 Congratulations
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For anyone who did want to read the NSFW, this is what you missed: William is a sweet lover, with a big... you know. 

Exert 1

William thought about what Mathew had said. Had Mathew thought he would be disgusted by him and that was why he lied about being gay? 

William thought how scary it must have been to admit to being gay, especially when the one you are telling is so much bigger and stronger than you. If Mathew’s fears had been right and he had been disgusted he could easy have hurt Mathew or worse. 

The more he thought about it the more sensible Mathew seemed being cautious and the happier it made William that the cute man trusted him enough to come out.

Exert 2

Mathew replied, “No, it feels good, are you sure you haven’t done this before?” 

“You are my first and I hope my last.” Was William’s soft reply as he kissed down Mathew’s neck.

Chapter 30

Congratulations 

Grinning like a fool, William turned Mathew onto his back and pounced on top. He kissed him deeply and sucked his lover’s tongue inexpertly into his mouth and caressed it with his own.

As William pulled back to breathe he saw how tired his little lover was, “lets get you cleaned up and to sleep.” Looking at the mess they had made of the bed he said, “you go shower I’ll sort the sheets.”

Pouting slightly Mathew asked coyly, “are you not going to come shower with me?”

Paling slightly William said seriously, “that is not something you want to see before bed, you’ll have nightmares.”

Stroking his strong man’s sad face Mathew said, “it’s alright I won’t push you, show me when you are ready.”

Shyly looking into Mathew’s delicate features, William said softly, “I really like you, I don’t want you to think of that when we make love.”

“But I want to stroke and kiss your body when we make love.”

Grinning William kissed Mathew lightly, “you want to do it again?”

Laughing at the simple joy of his lover, Mathew replied, “yes, of course I do.” With a slight shift of his knee nudging William’s already excited lower half, he added, “But it is getting late so not tonight.”

With one more light kiss, William pulled Mathew up off the bed and watched him walk a little unsteadily to the bathroom.

Having changed the sheets and grabbed some loose clothes to wear to bed, William stood debating whether to enter the bathroom. He had just come down on the side of, ‘I’ve just seen all of him, it should be fine.’ When the door opened.

Wrapped in a fluffy towel Mathew walked out, “showers all yours, although next time just come in with me.”

Smiling shyly William gave Mathew a gentle kiss and hurried in to get clean yet again.

By the time he returned, Mathew was already asleep in the bed.

Laying down next to his man, William thought he would never sleep his heart was racing so much, but as he etched every line of Mathew’s face into his memory, his eyes closed and for the first time in over a decade William slept without nightmares of torture.

Waking up to the sound of Mathew calling his name, William blinked at the beautiful blond man sat on the end of his bed, for a moment he thought it was an angel.

Dozily smiling, William said softly, “good morning my adorable one. Did you sleep well?”

“What little we slept, yes, what about you?” Replied Mathew and kissed William on the forehead.

Sitting up in bed, William replied, “that was the most peaceful night sleep I’ve had in years.”

Seeing Mathew was dressed in a black suit with his hair neatly styled, William asked, “what time is it?”

“It’s 6.30, you need to get up for work. Do you want some breakfast?”

Nodding William got out of bed and went to his closet, as Mathew went out to the living room.

Dressing in a dark grey tailored three piece suit, William walked out to the smell of bacon and eggs.

In the kitchen, Mathew was just plating up, while Luke was sat crumpled at the table.

“What happened to you?” asked William as he entered.

“Those ‘ladies’ were crazy. They didn’t want to stop drinking so when I finally persuaded them to leave and escorted them back to the big apartment they rented, they wouldn’t let me leave.” Looking up at his friend with mock horror he said, “they took advantage of my drunken state.”

With a chuckle William asked, “how many of them?”

A naughty pride crossed Luke’s face, “six.”

The sound of Mathew dropping the spatula turned both their heads, “did you say six? How long were you there?”

“I got back a few minutes before you got up, I told you they were wild. Why couldn’t they be locals?!”

Patting his friend sarcastically on the shoulder, William said, “there, there, I’m sure you’ll find another wild party.”

But Luke seemed more upset than he had let on, “you don’t understand they were up for everything and they had toys!” putting his head on the table he sighed.

Utterly confused, William asked, “toys?”

As quick as lightning Mathew covered Luke’s mouth and said, “I don’t think he needs to know about that, yet.”

Luke looked between the two men, and with a huge grin stood up grabbing Mathew’s hand shaking it, “congratulations, you finally tamed the beast. I’m so proud of you.”

Blushing shyly a huge smile spread across Mathew’s face, “your ok with this?”

“Any thing that makes William happy makes me happy, I once offered my self to satisfy him, but he said I wasn’t his type.”

Paling slightly William said, “that was a difficult time to be thinking of such things, but I stand by my statement.”

Curiously Mathew asked, “Luke are you straight?”

“Oh hell no, I’m what ever I want to be. Why would I be dumb enough to restrict my choices.”

Tousling Luke’s hair with a rye chuckle William said, “what Luke is, is a happy hussy.”

As they walked into the bar on their way to work, the devastation left by the hen party was everywhere, there were men slumped at most of the tables.

Hearing the lift door, James looked up and said, “morning Boss, morning Mathew.”

Other heads lifted up.

“Boss.”

And “morning Boss.”

Was mumbled across the bar, William smiled happily and almost instantly regretted it.

Everyone’s looks became hard and then they all cheered.

Even their hungover states was not enough to stop them from walking up and shaking Mathew’s hands and clapping him on the back congratulating him.

Stunned Mathew looked at William in bewilderment.

William’s head was completely red, as he shyly smiled down at his smaller man.

Waving his hands William said, “ok, ok enough we need to get to work.”

Their faces split in grins, the men all moved back so the pair could pass.

As they got along side the bar, George said, “Boss, I’ve taken the money for your tab, it was a lot. The sweep came back clean, I think detective Green really did just come to talk. You owe Little Dave two hundred. And Boss, Congratulations.”

Smiling happily William replied, “thank you George, good job as always last night. Oh, and is there anyway you could send some food and proper coffee over to us today?”

“Sure thing Boss.”

0