Chapter 32 Unhappy Thoughts
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 32

Unhappy Thoughts

The morning went without incident, with William glaring at everyone who passed by.

Just before they went to get drinks, William opened his briefcase and passed Mathew a mug with a shy smile, “just in case they are still messing with yours.” Taking out another mug for himself he said, “I hope you like it, yours is an acer pattern and mine is a magnolia.”

A look of joy bloomed in Mathew’s eyes, “oh William, thank you that is a lovely gift.”

Hearing workers outside, to William’s disappointment, Mathew instantly schooled his expression, “shall we have some tea? Or would you like some terrible coffee?”

Internally smiling as he saw Mathew caress his mug happily, William said, “tea would be great.

In the kitchen William was glad the mugs had come express delivery, he didn’t even know where they got the dirt from this time?!

At 12 o’clock William’s phone beeped with a message from George that their food and drink was down stairs.

Sat eating William asked Mathew, “Do you think I need to act like this for the full two months?”

“Not everyday, but your not allowed to look at me with that look.”

Feeling his face shift towards happiness, William looked to the back of Mathew’s office away from view.

He took a deep breath and thought of the dark red scars his men had on their wrists from the handcuffs that dug into their flesh, as they were forced to watch through that brutal week while chained to the walls.

His face instantly hardening, William tried to eat but his appetite was lost.

Looking up he saw the look of worry on Mathew’s sweet face, and he whispered sternly, “you can’t look at me like that either, honestly I’m fine don’t worry.”

Mathew’s face went slack and William said sadly, “looks like you have had a lot of practise hiding your emotions.”

“I had to, I had a friend at uni who confessed to the wrong man and was brutally beaten by him.

It is difficult to shake those things off. It’s why I lied to you, I’m sorry William I should of had more faith in you.”

William’s heart ached and he said, “come with me, I got to go.”

Setting his cutlery down Mathew followed William to the bathroom.

Again checking they were alone, William leaned against the door and pulled Mathew into a tender hug.

“I’m sorry I need this, that look on your face with everything else was too much.”

With his head buried in William’s chest, Mathew said with a little laugh, “we need to figure out a better way to do this, or they are all going to think we have bladder problems.”

Gently kissing his man, William said, “yeah I guess we ought to actually pee.”

The rest of the day passed slowly, but eventually they made their way down to the car.

As Barry pulled away into evening traffic, William laid down with his head on Mathew’s lap, he was bone wearily tired.

Gently stroking the dark locks on his lap, Mathew said, “you did great.”

Snuggling his head onto his man’s slender thigh, William said, “I can’t do that for two months, my past is too dark and you are too wonderful.” Holding on to the surprisingly muscular leg below him, he closed his eyes and breathed in the smell of his man and finally relaxed.

“Then you are going to have to practice your acting, because I’m not having anything happened to you.”

From the front Barry said, “Boss you should talk to Penny, she survived years before she got out with us.”

With a fond smile William said, “Barry your brilliant, please can you drop us off?”

“I’m not allowed.” Said Mathew sadly.

“Oh yeah right.” Not moving his head William got out his phone and dialled, “hello Penny, how are you doing?”

A rich female voice came through the phone, “I’m alright Wills, to what do I owe this unexpected delight?”

“I need your help, could you come to the bar tonight please?”

“For you sugar, I’ll do anything. Do I need to bring anything in particular?”

“I need your help to act gruff, so what ever you think would be helpful.”

There was a pause followed by a thinking hum on the other end of the phone, “Ok because it’s you, I’ll give it a think and come prepared.”

“I owe you at least a dozen drinks for this.”

“Ok lovey I’ll be there around 8.”

“Thanks Penny, bye.”

Putting his phone back in his pocket, William settled down on his man with his eyes closed.

The slightly strained voice of Mathew came from above, “So who’s Penny?”

Hearing the odd tone of his man, William craned his neck round and looked up. Seeing the pout on Mathew’s cute face and his arms crossed, William sat up wrapping his arms around his man and excitedly asked, “are you jealous?”

Turning his pout away, Mathew replied sulkily, “no, why would I be jealous of a lady who called you Wills and sugar and lovey?”

With a delighted chuckle that washed away a lot of the day’s sadness, William leaned over more and hugged his man tighter, “you have no need to be jealous of Penny, she is an old friend and she never excited me like you do.”

Some what placated and enjoying seeing his man smile again, Mathew hummed his response.

Sitting up straight William happily sat holding Mathew’s hand the whole way back.

Arriving back at second shot, William reluctantly let go of Mathew’s hand and walked into the bar with a smile.

It was only 6 o’clock and yet the bar was packed.

As William opened the door, there was a huge cheer, “Congratulations Boss!”

William looked round at Mathew with a happy smile and saw the smaller man was rigid with fright.

Taking Mathew’s hand comfortingly, William turned to his men and said, “Thank you for your congratulations, but it’s really not necessary.”

Behind the bar George called, “your lucky I stopped them, they wanted to make a banner!”

Luke came out of the crowd and said, “it’s a big occasion, you only lose your virginity once Boss.”

“...” William turned bright red, but no one was surprised by Luke’s words. “You all knew?”

Every head nodded.

Coming in behind them Barry said, “we know everything about you Boss, that’s why you being willing to give it up with out use was such a huge gesture.”

Going crimson, William’s eyes turned sad, “I think Mathew would have been disappointed but I stand by my statement, my man hood is nothing compared to your lives.”

With a naughty smile Luke said, “even if it is a hell of a man hood! Congratulations Mathew, I don’t know how you are walking.”

Smiling William covered his crimson face.

Somewhat in shock Mathew said in a loud voice, “I will put it to good use. William is such a wonderful lover, I’m eternally grateful for his massive cock.”

The room erupted in laughter and cheers.

Through the noise Barry yelled, “OK, OK let them get through to at least change, they are meeting Penny here tonight.”

There were instantly excited whispers around the room, “Penny’s coming?”

“Penny is going to be here tonight?”

With a laugh William said, “you have until 8 to look your best. I’m off to finish my work.”

Luke nudged William in the ribs and said with a wink, “is that what your calling it now?”

Stood in the lift, William couldn’t stop blushing, everyone had known?!

Beside him, Mathew asked tentatively, “are you that embarrassed to have just come out to everyone?”

“What? No, I just can’t believe they all knew I was a virgin!”

Gently laughing Mathew patted William’s arm comfortingly, “your the only gay man I’ve ever met that is more bothered about being outed as a virgin than as gay.”

William’s brows knitted, “Oh yeah I am gay, I guess it hasn’t really sunk in yet.”

“Have you really never thought you were gay before?”

Taking Mathew’s hand, William looked into his green eyes and said seriously, “I’m still not sure if I’m gay now, it’s just you I like.” With a laugh William added, “I’m not attracted to any of my men.”

The door to the elevator opened and Mathew pulled William into the flat then through to the bedroom.

The strong man’s heart raced as Mathew took off his own jacket then pulled off William’s, who watched in a happy daze.

William snapped back to reality as he was pushed down on the bed and Mathew climbed on top of him while undoing his tie.

William’s throat was dry as he asked in a hoarse whisper, “you want to do it again now?”

With a rye smile Mathew replied, “do you think two hours is not long enough?”

Swallowing hard William gently gripped his lover’s hips, “I think two hours should be just enough time, but I don’t want to make you sore before going to the bar, my men are good but even a saint would ridicule you if you came down with a sore back tonight.”

Mathew sighed, “your right, I would mock me.”

Seeing Mathew’s pout William asked, “why do I get the feeling this is about more than you just wanting sex?”

Mathew shifted around slightly on his man’s crotch, but as William closed his eyes with a light sigh he sat still, “sorry, it’s just well... the thing is I want to... it sounds really silly and childish.”

William grinned like a mad man, “are you staking a claim to me?”

“How did you realise that, but not realise that I was doing things no straight man would do?”

Not wanting to look Mathew in the eye, William said, “I really wanted to be with you and I’m rather dumb when it comes to romantic things, plus in my defence I took you at your word.”

“This is why I’m worried, William an adult man sitting on your lap is not innocent!”

Blushing William mumbled in his defence, “I wouldn’t of let anyone else sit on my lap.”

“And no letting other people see this.” Mathew said while placing his hand on William’s hard shaft. “Even if it is in your trousers, its for my eyes only.”

Sighing in delight William murmured, “It’s only you that makes that happen. I never had this problem before I met you.”

Mathew’s brows went up, “you never got an erection before you met me?”

“No, that’s not what I mean, I never had one in front of anyone before. Only you and Luke have seen it at it’s full height and only you have seen it in the flesh.”

“Wow William you really are an untouched delight. Mmmm then has no one ever done anything for you before?”

Thinking for a moment William said, “I kissed a girl when I was younger, but it wasn’t like you kiss me, there was no tongues involved.”

Mathew’s mouth fell open, “may be you are gay.” Leaning down Mathew quickly pecked Williams soft brown lips, “I guess this mean’s I get to teach you to my liking.”

Smiling happily William said, “I only intend to pleasure you, so please teach me to be your man.”

Mathew’s ears burned as his heart thundered through them and he asked, “how are you so smooth?”

Sitting up William put his arms round his cute lover and kissed him gently, the feel of Mathew’s delicate hands on his face as he deepened their kiss, pushing his lips apart with his tongue, threatened to overrun William’s resolve. Gently he slid his hands down Mathew’s back and squeezed his bum.

0