Chapter 33 (NSFW) Another Way
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi, this chapter is NSFW, if you would rather not read explicit writing, please skip it and I'll let you know what you missed at the start of the next chapter.

Chapter 33

Another Way 

(NSFW)

Pulling back Mathew said breathily, “If we keep this up I’m not going to care how sore I get.”

“What if I pleasure you in a different way?” asked William tentatively.

Mathew’s brows rose as he asked his shy man, “what did you have in mind?”

Casting his eyes down William said bashfully, “I could use my mouth...” in a panic that he had gone too far and seemed sleazy he said hurriedly, “or my hand if you would prefer.”

“Oh William you really are delightful. I would love for you to give me your first blow job.” This said, Mathew pulled back from William and stood up at the edge of the bed.

Dropping his trousers, Mathew smiled as his strong man gulped and asked, “how would it be best for you?”

Coquettishly Mathew said, “I don’t mind, you can kneel while I stand or I could lay down with you on all fours, or you could lie beneath me and lean up, or whatever way you like.”

William felt like his head was on fire, he could barely think let alone make a decision.

Taking his big man’s hand Mathew sat down next to him on the bed and led William round in front of him.

Trying to stop his hands shaking with excitement, William dropped to his knees as if kneeling before his god, and carefully took hold of his man’s warm veined member in his big right hand.

“It’s not going to break that easily, you can grip it harder than that.” Said Mathew with a joyous grin.

The puppy dog eyes William turned on Mathew almost broke the young man’s heart, his strong man was truly adorable in his naive inexperience.

Putting his fingers to his lips, Mathew thought out loud, “should I teach you or see what you try on your own?”

Without waiting for Mathew to say anything else, William dropped his head down and put his lips round the tip of his man’s cock.

The strange salty sticky taste suffused William’s tongue and his head shot back up, while he rubbed his tongue against itself trying to determine the taste.

Mathew giggled, “if you think pre cum is an odd taste you’ll be really shocked by the real thing.”

Worried he had insulted his lover, William replied, “you taste delicious.”

The corners of Mathew’s lips had hardly had time to lift in a smile when his mouth dropped open, as William pushed his lips down the full length of his cock. Mathew couldn’t stop his man in time, and William again knelt back up gagging and coughing.

Stroking his cute strong man’s back soothingly, Mathew said, “ok I think teaching you would be a plan, what on earth gave you the idea to put it all in your mouth in one go?”

Coughing once more, with his head lowered, William’s ears went as red as his flushed face as he said, “years ago I saw part of a porno the men were watching, in it the lady took a huge cock right down her throat and the man really enjoyed it.”

Using his thumb and forefinger Mathew tilted William’s head up and looked into his lovers dark teary eyes, “no watching porn without me, its not realistic and I don’t want you getting bad habits.”

“You mean like slapping your partner’s bum and getting them to call you daddy? That is weird right? I really don’t want to call you daddy. Your my adorable feisty lover.”

Mathew licked his lips, “so your alright with me slapping your bum then?”

Blushing even more, William turned his head away, “if you would like to we could try, it was oddly sexy.”

“Oh William you make it really hard to resist you.”

Looking up into Mathew’s lusty eyes, William almost didn’t care how it looked to his men, he really wanted to be with his sexy man.

Dropping his eyes again in embarrassment, he asked, “would it be ok if I play with mine while I play with yours?”

“Please do! Your unbelievably handsome when your face is flushed by sexual pleasure.” Said Mathew with shining eyes.

Kissing the wet sticky tip of his man’s cock, William pulled his huge hard member out of his flies and started to stroke it with one hand, as he returned the other hand to the base of Mathew’s shaft.

This time he licked the end then slowly dropped his head till it felt uncomfortable in his throat, and raised slowly back up.

For 10 minutes Mathew completely forgot he said he would instruct his man, as William’s head bobbed up and down, his technique getting better all the time. His fingers tangled in his lover’s dark locks and he softly moaned, “Oh William that feels amazing.”

Lifting up licking the tip, William asked, “is there any way I could improve?”

Not waiting for his man’s reply he dropped his head back down, savouring the sound of Mathew’s sensual breathing.

His mind foggy with passion, Mathew said, “you could use your tongue more and play with my balls, but to be honest what your doing is working welllll!!! Oh William! That, do that agai!!!!”

Smiling round the large cock in his mouth, William pulled back up and very gently bit the end of Mathew’s cock, then slid his tongue sensually around the tip.

Creating suction with his mouth he dropped his head down, while at the same time he rubbed his hand up and used his little finger to tickle his lover’s contracted fluffy balls.

Taken by surprise, Mathew’s legs tensed and his toes clenched up as he came deep in William’s mouth, his hot cum spurting down his lover’s throat.

Due to his inexperience William had missed all the signs that his man was about to cum, he was taken completely by surprise and couldn’t help but cough violently again as he swallowed his man’s salty seed.

Mathew had his hand to his mouth, “oh William I’m so sorry I should have warned you, but you got me too suddenly.”

Controlling his coughing William stroked Mathew’s cheek, “don’t apologise, I’ll get used to it with practise. It felt good right?”

“It felt amazing.”

Mathew threw his arms around his lover’s neck and kissed all over his cheeks, as he was about to kiss William’s lips, the strong man pulled back, “are you sure you wand to kiss me after that?”

Smiling sweetly Mathew said, “I plan for your mouth to go far dirtier places than that my lovely one.”

While William stared at him in wonder, Mathew kissed him deeply, their tongues dancing together, Mathew sucked on his tongue and sat back with a smile.

William’s heart raced, his man was too sexy. His arousal overwhelmed him and his big hand still on his cock moved of it’s own volition, his face softened in pleasure as his eyes naturally closed.

Smiling gently, Mathew sat back and watched his strong man lost to his own sexual delight, his large hand stroking from tip to base of his monstrous cock. Again Mathew marvelled that such a huge penis had been completely inside him, he could still feel where it had been and the remembered feeling of William thrusting gently into him aroused Mathew again.

Watching the incredibly sexy show of his lover masturbating in front of him, Mathew rubbed his own wet cock back to life, using their combined juices his hand slid smoothly up and down.

As Mathew let out his first soft moan, William’s eyes flew open, startled by the sight in front of him.

His sexy man had his shirt and tie pulled up and held in his mouth to keep it out of the way, exposing his lightly toned pale stomach, it felt like Mathew’s eyes were boring into his body as he was watching him pleasuring himself.

It was a wonderful feeling to have his lover looking at him with such an open display of lust and love, after so many looking at him with fear and horror.

Stroking himself faster, William lent down and put his tongue on the end of his man’s cock, each time Mathew’s hand moved his cock would rub delightfully against his man’s hot wet tongue, his panting breath caressing down his shaft.

Looking back up at his cute man’s flushed face, William moaned in delight, and with a shiver came in his big hand. His mind still hazy from climaxing, William dropped his mouth back down his man’s cock, Mathew moved his hand out of the way and let William take over.

His hand still wet with his cum William pushed his forefinger up between Mathew’s butt cheeks and rubbed his little tight hole.

Mathew let out a soft moan. Taking it as his lover’s acceptance, William gently pushed into Mathew’s ring while moving his head quicker.

He thrust his finger slowly in and out and Mathew leaned back, letting his man pleasure him again.

Pushing deep inside, William this time noticed the change in the density of his lover’s balls, the way his muscles tensed and the increased speed of his breathing, just before Mathew again climaxed in his mouth.

This time not coughing as violently, William again swallowed the salty tangy liquid without a second thought and smiled adoringly up at his dreamy eyed man.

0