Chapter 34 Penny
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, if you didn't read the NSFW chapter, all you need to know is William and Matthew deepened their physical relationship. 

If you did read it I hope you enjoyed it, it's currently the last rude chapter.

Chapter 34

Penny

After washing up separately, the pair lay happily on the bed, Mathew snuggled with his back against William’s broad chest, wrapped in his strong arms.

Gently kissing the little blonde head in front of him William asked, “would it be alright if I gave you a pet name?”

Mathew leaned up from his arms facing away and William panicked, had he gone too far? “If you don’t like the idea I can call you Mathew still.”

The blonde head turned and William’s heart jumped into his throat, Mathew’s eyes were full of love as tears pooled at the edges, “oh William my dear sweet man, I would love you to give me a pet name.”

With his words Mathew threw himself onto his lover’s chest and hugged him tight, he could hear the roar of William’s heart and smiled happily.

Kissing the top of his man’s head William said, “I will give it some thought my love, it will come as no surprise to you, I’ve never given a pet name before.”

The arms around the strong man tightened and the smile on the smaller man’s lips broadened.

Looking up Mathew asked, “would you like a pet name too? Or shall I stick with my love or Gwenever?”

Chuckling William replied, “I’m happy what ever you call me, my wonderful...” William froze and his arms tensed slightly.

Feeling the change in his lover’s body, Matthew asked, “what’s wrong?”

William’s cheeks flushed red and he said shyly, “there’s nothing wrong, I just... Umm I just realised... No that’s not right...” taking a deep calming breath William said, “Mathew would you please be my boyfriend?”

Adrenaline surged round Mathew’s body and his heart stopped then thundered wildly, unable to talk as tears tumbled down his cheeks, his blonde hair shook as he nodded.

William let out the breath he had been holding while hugging and kissing his man.

At 7.30 Mathew and William walked into a bar with a tense party atmosphere, it was like the anticipation you get before a concert starts.

The men were all dressed up in clean smart clothes, some were in suits others in just shirts, all of them had showered, and Mathew was amazed to see some had gone and got hair cuts.

A little after 8 o’clock a stunningly attractive lady dressed in a tightly fitted black suit walked into the bar.

She had the looks and aura of a movie star, her slightly androgynous light brown face held an inviting smile as she greeted those closest to the door.

The cheers of, “Penny how are you doing?”

“Penny its wonderful to see you.”

Could be heard through out the bar.

Slowly, with lots of hand shaking and hugs, the ridiculously good looking lady made her way through the crowd towards William.

Depositing her designer handbag on one of the tables, Penny put out her hand to William and said in a rich feminine voice, “Boss I hear congratulations is in order.”

With a shy grin William shook the proffered hand, “Thank you Penny and thanks for coming.” Blushing bright red with a huge grin William said, “Please let me introduce you to my boyfriend Mathew.”

Slightly slack jawed, Mathew took the hand of the lady who made even William’s good look’s pale into insignificants, and his eyes were drawn to the scars on her pale brown wrists.

“It’s an honour to meet the man who finally turned Boss’s head.” Said Penny, her voice turning conspiratorial she asked, “is it as fun as it looks?”

Mathew’s heart raced as his jealousy resurfaced for a moment, then recognising the mocking curiosity he replied with pride in his man, “my boyfriend’s cock is the best ride in the world.”

There was a huge roaring cheer and William hid his face in embarrassment.

Penny’s bright laugh was the last to quieten and she still held mirth in her eyes as she said, “OK, let’s get our task over with so we can have fun,” with a wink to Mathew she said, “I want to hear everything,”

Turning to William she said, “OK boss show me your acting, let’s see what I’m working with.”

William’s mouth pulled down at the corners and he tried to make his eyes serious by closing them slightly, the result was that he looked constipated, and he gave up as he heard the sniggering from around him.

Glaring at his men, William said, “Oh yeah if it’s so easy lets see you lot do it.”

There was a lot of laughter followed by a lot of very bad acting.

For a group of people who had all been in gangs, none of them could look like a thug on command. About a dozen of the men managed passably but the rest were terrible.

Penny and Mathew both chuckled, and got good natured glares from a lot of people which only made them laugh louder.

Little Dave said, “fine we all suck, why don’t you show us how its done.”

The laughter died on Penny’s lips and she looked at Mathew nervously, but William said, “don’t worry Mathew is very open minded and has had to hide almost as much as you.”

With a look to Penny, Mathew’s whole demeanour changed in a moment, his shoulders rolled back, his chest puffed out, his arms held off from his body a little and his brows creased slightly, all of it made him look menacing, then he stuck out a rock solid hand, “alright mate, I’m Mathew Holt whatcha called.”

Penny’s body and face altered subtly in a similar but more convincing way than Mathews, then her stance became more domineering and she said in a deeper tone, “what’s up, I’m Penny Dowling.”

There was a collective gasp from the men around them and a few whispers of, “this is eerie.”

“Brings back memories.”

“Wow we really do suck compared to them.”

Enjoying themselves, Penny slapped Mathew on the shoulder and said, “ya alrigh mate, we ough’a grab a pint some time, you should bring the Mrs.”

William’s mouth fell open as Mathew grabbed him roughly round the waist and pulled him to his side, “We’d love that, wouldn’t we dear?”

Sheepishly William replied, “yes my love.”

Looking up at the cutely blushing William, Penny’s demeanour changed again, her face softened and her eyes shone, as a gentle smile curved her beautiful lips.

Sweeping her arm in an elegant arc, she took her boss’s large hand in hers and bowing gracefully at the waist kissed the back of his hand, all the while looking up into William’s startled eyes.

Her deep sultry voice tickled the ears of all those in the bar, “it’s a true delight my dear.”

Glowering at Penny, Mathew batted the rich brown hands apart and said in a gruff voice, while getting between the pair, “oi we got a problem here?”

To the amazement of William, Mathew puffed up and aggressively stomped towards Penny.

A couple of the men stepped forward ready to intervene.

Her face hardening Penny straightened back up and she dwarfed Mathew, while rolling her shoulders back and putting her fist menacingly in her hand she said, “you want to try me son?”

“Yeah go on then.” Replied Mathew.

And both of them pulled back a fist.

All the men in the room jumped into action.

In one smooth motion, William swept Mathew off his feet into his arms and turned to put him self between the two of them before anyone else could get close.

The other men dove to pull Penny back, but every man froze in confused silence as Mathew and Penny burst into laughter.

Penny could barely speak for laughing as she said, “ah your faces!”

Held protectively in William’s strong arms Mathew giggled, “Penny your amazing, you have so few tells its terrifying.”

“Right back at you Mathew.”

Slightly cautious of her Boss’s reaction, Penny reached forward and gave Mathew a big hug. “my dear what happened that your so good at hiding your true self?”

Held on both sides by strong arms Mathew said, “unfortunately the usual. My friend got attacked by the person they liked, and I’ve seen what Leoni’s lot can be like to people like me.”

There was sad agreement from a dozen or so men, making Mathew look up at them in surprise.

The arms both tightened around the smaller man and Penny whispered in his ear, “it can be scary out there, but your safe here with us.”

William’s heart hurt when he thought about the pain the lovely pair in front of him had been through, moving his arms slightly he extended his hug around Penny.

For a moment Penny tensed in his arms then relaxed and looked up at William with tears in the corner of her eyes, ”Boss I can never thank you enough for getting me out.”

“Seeing you as yourself is all the thanks I need.”

Held between the two stunningly beautiful tall people, Mathew said, “your beautiful my dear, its a good thing I met William first, or you might have turned me straight.”

With a self deprecating laugh Penny said shyly, “it wouldn’t be the first time I’ve confused a man sexually.”

A lot of the men around them shifted a little uncomfortably.

In a loud carrying voice Luke said, “All right enough of this sappiness, lets get down to laughing at Boss trying to act again.”

Getting serious again Penny said, “Boss you need to try and project the emotion you want people to see, not the emotion your feeling.”

“Right....? How?”

“Think of a time in your life when you were your most grouchy, something that really annoyed you.” Explained Penny.

William tried but his head was too full of happy thoughts and he was getting no where, until Luke said, “what about the way Mathew was patted down like a piece of meat? Oo oo oo or his mug.”

Every brow shot up as William’s entire being darkened at the mention of Mathew’s mug, then every eye shifted to the small man, who shrugged, “it was just some dirt and loo water.”

The room erupted with shouts and gagging sounds, while Penny gave the nonchalant Mathew a gentle hug.

“What? It’s not like they did it every day.”

Luke was not alone in exclaiming, “they did that before you tried to leave?!”

Mathew’s lips turned up into a charming smile and a tear formed in his eyes, to be cared for by so many people, he felt he had gained not only a lover, but many siblings too.

In an instant William’s gruff expression broke, he lifted Mathew into a loving hug and kissed him softly on the head.

“I’m ok, I’m just a little overwhelmed, I haven’t had anyone caring for me this much since my family passed.” Said Mathew as he tried to contain his emotions.

“We are all family here my love.” Replied William.

With an impish smile Penny said, “William was kind of like the father of our family, but I guess if he is your Mrs that makes him Mum.”

In unison Mathew and William replied, “Luke’s Mum.”

Every head turned to Luke who shrugged, “yeah and? Anyone got a problem with that?”

The bar burst into laughter as Luke threatened everyone with his eyes.

0