Chapter 39 Brothers
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 39

Brothers

At some point William fell into an exhausted tormented sleep full of electrodes and knifes, constantly being asked, “shall I continue?”

William woke with the words ‘please continue’ on his lips and pain in his heart.

He was surprised to find Mathew was still curled in his arms, and he was even more surprised to feel he was being hugged tightly from behind as well. Cradled in human warmth William felt his emotions even out, the barriers he had built around the horrors of that week started to go back up and with a few deep calming breaths he felt a little better.

Mathew’s head moved and their eyes met, concern was written through out his green irises.

In a soft whisper Mathew asked, “are you feeling any better?”

Not trusting his voice William nodded and shyly smiled.

The arm round his back shifted and Luke’s sleepy voice came through muffled against William’s back, “I’m not letting go even if you are back to normal, this feels too good. Why don’t we sleep like this every night?”

A rough laugh burst from William’s lips and he held Luke’s arm, pulling all three of them tighter together.

William’s gruff voice was like gravel as he said, “thank you both for staying with me. I’m sorry I lost it.”

Snuggled close to William’s chest Mathew said, “there is nothing to forgive. Especially after you got me half a day off work.”

“Agreed, I’ve never taken a sickie before, this is awesome.” Added Luke.

A genuine smile lifted the corners of William’s lips and he hugged his friends again, “thank you anyway, and yes we can sleep like this any time you guys want.”

Unexpectedly neither of the men around him laughed, raising his eyebrows William said teasingly, “oh you really do both want to sleep with me?”

Completely straight faced both men said, “yes.”

“Am I still asleep?”

Both men said, “no.” Then laughed at their synchronicity.

Lifting Mathew’s head up William saw no deception, and wondered, ‘what is going on?’

With a smile Mathew said, “we actually talked about it while you slept, we would like to sleep like this tonight, if it’s ok with you?”

“Although can we both be in comfy clothes and not suits, well shirts, you know what I mean.”

Turning his head William could see Luke was also in his shirt and suit trousers.

“Why did neither of you change?” Asked William.

“You wouldn’t let Mathew go.”

“And Luke wouldn’t let you go.”

Laughing properly William held them both tight, “I still don’t want to let either of you go.”

With a heavy sigh Luke said, “you might have to, there are rather a lot of people in our living room.”

William’s heart instantly thumped hard, “What? Why?”

Gently rubbing William’s strong back Luke said, “all of the men wanted to come and make sure you were alright.”

With his head against William’s chest Mathew heard his heart race, “If your not ready we can stay here all day if you want. But if you are up for it, I think going and saying a few words would be good for them and you. Then we can order pizza and spend the day slobbing out together.”

From the other side of William, Luke asked, “what is slobbing out?”

With a smile Mathew said, “It’s the best, its doing absolutely nothing but watching tv or playing computer games in your underwear while eating junk food.”

“Oh I just call that Saturday.”

The thought of Mathew in just his underwear made William’s heart race again, trying to keep his mind away from the images of Mathew riding him the other day, William said, “OK I’ll get up, for now. Slobbing and pizza sounds good.”

Reluctantly releasing Mathew and being released by Luke, William sat slowly up. His head started throbbing, “is there any water?”

“There is my water glass from last night.” Said Mathew offering it with a grimace, “I could get fresh from the bathroom if you like.”

Taking the glass William drank the lot, as the thought ‘indirect kiss’ passed sensually through his grey matter, taking the thumping with it.

“Thanks that feels better.”

Taking William’s hand and pulling him up, Mathew asked, “are you ready?”

The feel of Mathew’s soft hands tenderly holding his stirred William’s heart and he genuinely smiled, “I think I’m good, I’m sorry for worrying you both.”

A relieved sighing laugh left Luke’s lips and he said, “stop apologising, like you said to me this morning,” dropping his voice down low, Luke did a passable impersonation of William, ““we will keep picking each other up when it all becomes too much. That’s what family do.” You are my brother from another Mother William, you are my family I want to take your burden.”

William’s heart hurt he was so overwhelmed with love for his friend, he pulled Luke into a bear hug and kissed the top of his head, “I love you too brother.”

Jokingly Luke said, “not in front of Mathew, I don’t want him to be jealous.”

Turning to the smaller man, both Luke and William’s mouths dropped as Mathew crossed his legs with a blush.

Laughing Luke said, “I’m always game, but I think it would be unfair on our under experienced Boss.”

“You would be wrong, William is a natural.”

Straightening up William coughed and said, “Ok, no more of this right now, I’ll go talk to everyone and then underwear, TV and pizza.”

Taking a deep breath William opened his bedroom door and walked out into his crowded living room.

0