008 Consummation (R18)
1.9k 2 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I can’t see a damn thing,” Iora said as she glanced around but she saw nothing, only pitch-black darkness.

“Oops, sorry about that,” Augrun said and filled the room with light using the runes engraved on the walls.

Iora fought down a gasp of awe as the light granted her a mesmerising sight. The personal chamber of some noble brat with extremely rich parents was her first impression and it wasn’t that far off from the truth. It was way too luxurious, even more so than all the fancy stuff she had seen. It was unbelievably clean too. Not a speck of dust could be found no matter where she looked.

“Where is this place?” Iora asked.

“My personal chamber,” Augrun answered, taking off the coat, vest, and gloves he was wearing. He could just snap his fingers and take all those off but there was no satisfaction in that and he wasn’t in a rush either. 

Immediately after returning to the tower, specifically the Prince’s room, Sera had taken her leave for her other duties, such as reporting all of the transpired events to the Demon Queen. Though she did have some reserves for leaving her Prince alone in a room with a nubile female of another race, she assuaged her unease by reminding herself of her Prince’s strength and prowess. The Prince’s order for her to return to his chamber by night had also helped with her assurance. At present, Iora and Augrun were the only ones in the room.

“Your chamber?” She was still looking around. “This is more extravagant than anything I have ever seen.”

“Extravagant? Quite a fancy word for a slave.”

“I have been in the company of fancy folks for far too long, Your Highness.”

“Oh, you catch on quick,” Augrun said, taking off his boots.

“You have to be an utter idiot to not catch on at all,” Iora scoffed. Her gaze stopped wandering around and rested on the pair of short horns sprouting from Augrun’s forehead, his hair that turned dark red, and also his eyes that were now reddish golden. “You’re a Demon.”

“Astute observation, Iora,” he praised wryly as he was taking off his socks.

“Then… this is the Demon World?”

“Welcome to the Abyss Valley. You are currently in the tower, the Demon Queen and Prince’s abode.”

“We’re in the Abyss Valley?” she asked, taking another glance out of the window. She had already done so the moment they teleported into this room but she was taking another look since she learned something new and absurd. “Impossible… This is the Abyss Valley… It looks even more impressive and orderly than any human cities I have seen…”

“I’m sure my mother will be thrilled to hear that.”

Iora stepped away from the window and glared at Augrun. “Why am I here in the realm of Demons?”

“Sure you have not forgotten what you have heard, which means you’re in denial of what you have heard.”

“I am a compensation and you wish to be my master. I’m not in denial. Those are vague words. Why would you want me? As far as I can guess, there are probably thousands of your underlings that are stronger than me, considering you're the Demon Prince. My strength isn’t the reason that you want me.”

“Well… maybe master isn’t the right word, though the idea of owning you does get me hard.”

Iora recoiled with a frown. “You want me as a sex slave?”

“I do want you for the sex but not as a slave. I want you as my consort, my bride.”

Iora scoffed. “That’s a crude joke, even for a Demon.”

“It’s not a joke, Iora. I truly do want you.”

“Stop playing with me, Your Highness…! I’m well aware of my appearance. Men are dominated by lust and they would fuck even an old hag if there were no better women around but they wouldn’t even get their cocks near me. They can’t even get hard at the sight of me.”

“Really? It’s their loss, then.” Augrun shrugged and plopped his rear onto the bed. He patted the empty spot beside him.

“I rather stand, Your Highness.”

“It’s not a request, Iora. It’s an order from your Prince.”

“I know,” Iora retorted but she didn’t move a muscle from where she was standing.

Augrun chuckled. “I just love the thorns of women. It gets me excited.”

“I expect nothing less depraved from a Demon.”

“From what I have seen, I have to disagree. I’m sure you disagree too. Humans are much worse, no?”

“They are worse but that doesn’t detract your depravity, Your Highness.”

“Quite right, Iora.” 

“Then perhaps you should have put a Slave Crest on me before you swept me away from that place. Don’t expect me to be obedient and servile on my own.”

“Yeah… speaking of a Slave Crest… You slaves should all have one but… I don’t see any crest on you nor did I see any on the other slaves.”

Iora was silent.

“If I have to venture a guess, you’re the cause, aren’t you? You found a way to dispel it.”

“If you knew that, then why do you still want me as your sex slave?”

Augrun sighed. “As I have said, I want you for the sex, but not as a slave.”

Iora clicked a tongue and looked at Augrun like he was the worst person she had ever stumbled upon.

“Now, what do you want to ask of me?”

Iora’s expression slackened from her rage, forming into a questioning frown. “Why do you think I have something to ask of you?”

“Because I have seen all kinds of eyes and I know those eyes of yours. You want something from me.”

Iora sighed. “Fuck it,” she muttered. “Yes, I do wish to ask something of you. I wish to make a contract.”

“Ah, of course. What else would you ask of a Demon?” Augrun rolled his eyes. “Alright, out with it. State your business.”

“I want power, Your Highness.”

“Too vague. Be more specific.”

Iora bit her lips and clenched her fists tightly. “I wish to have the power to liberate my friends.”

“By friends…. I hope you don’t mean all the slaves.”

“As much as I would love for that to happen, I’m not that naive. Nothing will change even if all the slaves are freed. In a few years, everything will just return to the same state. No, by friends, I mean two specific individuals. They were my travelling companions before we were kidnapped and turned into slaves. One of them will be put on sale in the auction the day after tomorrow and the other… I do not know where she is. All I know is that she was sold to some lord living outside the city. If you would grant me the power to save those two, I am willing to sell my soul.”

Augrun burst out laughing.

Iora scowled. “Did I say something funny?”

“Your last sentence, that’s funny. Do you even know what that entails, selling your soul?”

“I don’t care. As long as I have the power to save my friends, everything else is secondary.”

“You should care, Iora. It’s not something to write off as secondary. When you sell your soul to a Demon, you will not enter the afterlife. Your soul will not go through the cycle of reincarnation. Your soul will be a plaything of the Demon and they will play with it until they are bored of you or exhausted the vigour of your soul, you will be non-existent at that point.”

“Is that what you intend to do to me if you have my soul?”

“I have no such intentions, Iora, and I have no need for souls. And I do not want your soul.”

“But you said—”

“You misunderstood me, Iora. I want your love.”

“Then you shall have it, Your Highness. You shall have my love, my body, my maidenhood, my everything. As long as I can save my friends, you can have everything of me.”

“You misunderstood me again, Iora. I want your heart, your true affection.”

“If you help me, then you’ll have my love, Your Highness.”

Augrun titered under his breath. “You’re a bad liar, Iora, but… I suppose I have to start somewhere and I have held back enough.”

“Held back what?”

“Strip,” Augrun said.

“W-what?”

“You heard me, Iora. Strip. You’re selling your body, no?”

Iora gulped down a shout that was so close to bursting out. “Yes…” she answered, reluctantly.

“Good. Now, strip.”

Biting her lips, Iora slowly took off the ragged brassiere she was wearing and unwrapped the sash that was wrapped around her chest. As she was taking off her garments, she snuck a glimpse at Augrun. More precisely, his crotch. She wanted to see if he was telling her the truth and she saw it, a big bulge pitching a huge tent, the sure sign of a man’s desire towards a woman and she was the woman in question. A warm feeling began to bloom inside of her. She didn’t know she had it in her. But as she saw the lecherous awaiting gaze of Augrun, that warm feeling disappeared from her heart. Like hell I would ever fall for a depraved person like him, she told herself.

After removing her top garments, she moved on to the loincloths. Due to the vast movements she tend to make in the fights, her loincloth was bulkier than the ones the female slaves usually wore. It was taking her a long time to take off her loincloth. Eventually, Augrun lost his patience and decided to assist her. With a flick of his hand, Iora’s loincloth came undone in pieces. She jumped and assumed a battle stance due to Augrun’s abrupt aid. She was more concerned about her own safety than her shameful parts being all bare for Augrun to see.

“Sorry about that,” he apologised. “You were taking a long time. But now that you’re done stripping, come over here, would you?”

Iora kept a scowl on Augrun and walked towards him as he bade. 

“Kneel,” he said once she was right in front of him.

She did as she was told and knelt in front of him, never once letting her scowl off of him.

“Take off my pants and undergarments, everything.”

Her scowl deepened. She hooked her fingers over his trousers and underwear and took it all off in one swift motion. She then set his garments aside after folding them neatly. When she turned her attention back to Augrun, she was greeted by the sight of his fully-erected cock that was towering over her face. She couldn’t help but gasped and widened her eyes at the size of his breeding rod. It looked almost unreal as the size was too big for someone of his size and he was even half a head shorter than her. It wasn’t the first cock she had seen but it was the most impressive one yet. And of course, she did not let her awe be known and resumed the scowl.

“Now, put it in your mouth. Suck it and lick it.”

Those words made her shudder but she kept her silent and did as she was ordered. She stuck out her tongue and slowly approached the throbbing and intimidating cock. 

Augrun gasped delightfully when he felt the slimy soft touch of her tongue. “Good,” he breathed. “Continue.”

Iora took her scowl off of him and turned her focus to his cock. She would need all of her focus. After getting accustomed to the pungent salty taste, she began swallowing his cock, starting from the tip and gradually making her way down.

Augrun moaned loudly as the tip of his cock entered her mouth. She was even licking the parts inside her mouth. She wasn’t neglecting any of her duties. “That’s it, Iora… You’re so good at this… You’re a natural.” Augrun felt her scoffing but that only made the sensation around his cock more enjoyable.

As Iora swallowed more and more of the Demon Prince’s excessive length, she began to wonder if her jaws would be dislocated or if she would be suffocated, if she kept forcing this monstrous rod down her throat. Some part of her wished it would be so as that would probably excuse her from doing this. But she didn’t suffocate. Her jaws felt slightly uncomfortable but that was it. It wasn’t painful. If anything, she was beginning to feel pleasure and that pleasure was originating from her cunt. Her brows spread in shock as she touched her cunt. It was wet, damp from the juices of anticipation. She couldn’t believe she was getting wet from sucking the cock of a Demon, the Demon Prince no less.

“Ugh… god damn, Iora…” Augrun was feeling more pleasure than before and he wasn’t ashamed to let his moans out. “Your mouth is fucking amazing. Simply extraordinary. However… it’s missing some spice. Looks like you are in need of some guidance.”

Before Iora could make sense of Augrun’s mockery of compliments, she was treated to the truth as her head was pushed down and she was taking in the whole length of his cock into her mouth. It grazed the back of her throat and went down her pipe. She began to retch and gag. Her hands coiled into fists and started hitting Augrun but to no avail. 

Now that he was in his real unsuppressed form, even Iora’s punches were nothing. He was just moaning and gasping with his eyes closed as he relished in the entirety of her mouth’s warm slimy embrace. He was aware of how cruel he must be if people saw him like this. He was aware of how much he must be making Iora suffer but the immorality that oozed off from these acts were simply fueling and inflaming his desires furthermore. It felt ecstatic to be abusing his power. He was already addicted to it.

For the first time in his life, including the one before, he finally had the chance to face-fuck a woman with a deepthroat. Perhaps because she wasn’t a human, she was able to take on his size and not be suffocated. He was ruthless and relentless as he thrust his hips forward and back. He was literally treating her mouth like it was her cunt, fucking it with the sole intent of pouring his seed into her.

“I’m cumming,” was all the warning he gave before giving one good final thrust, slamming his whole cock deep into her and down her throat, unleashing his huge load directly into her stomach. As if Iora was feeling pleasure too, he felt her body trembling like Sera did when had an orgasm. When he looked down, he was surprised to learn that Iora was indeed having an orgasm, from a deepthroat face-fuck no less. Iora had gone limped from having her face fucked silly and having an orgasm from the abuse. Her gaping mouth and slightly rolled-up eyes were really painting a strangely seductive expression. It was another sight and experience Augrun knew he would never encounter in his former world.

Though he had unloaded his lust, he was still hard and he had yet to taste the main dish. Grabbing Iora by her upper arm, he tossed her onto the bed. The soft collision with the bouncy mass of feathers snapped Iora out of her daze. She tried getting up but her limbs failed and she fell back onto the bed.

“What have you done to me?” Iora asked.

“You had an orgasm from being fucked in the mouth,” Augrun answered with a grin. “I didn’t think it was possible. Looks like you have potential.”

Iora clicked her tongue with her teeth gritting. “You’re despicable!” she spat.

“Who was the one that sold her ‘everything’ to this despicable person again?”

“I have no choice.”

Augrun was suddenly on her in a blink of an eye. He wasn’t even aware that he was moving so fast. He was gripping Iora by her lower jaw. “Ah yes, ‘I don’t have a choice’, the bullshit spouted by people who regretted their choices and somehow thought that banal line would wipe away the guilt. You do have a choice and you chose me.”

“And what are the other choices that I have?”

“You should have run away when you had the chance. But instead, you chose to stay and unleash your fury on your tormentors, which brought both of us here.”

“Like I could run away seeing as how you have already set your sights on me.”

“Well, you got me there, Iora. I stand corrected but that doesn’t mean that I’m not going to fuck you.”

Iora clicked her tongue again. “Then just do it already.” She turned her face away as she lay on the bed and spread her legs by herself. “Just fuck me like the monster you are and be done with it.”

Augrun snickered. The entrance of her cunt was glistening with honey and it was even slowly trickling down to the sheets. “Then don’t mind if I do,” he said and plunged his whole length into her womanly cavern in one firm thrust. 

Iora thought she could hold it in but she couldn’t. She knew how much larger she was in comparison with the other females and she thought she was more than large enough to take in the Demon Prince’s cock down there without feeling much, but she was dead wrong. She felt her insides being stretched out to accommodate his size and the pain that came with it was nigh unbearable. It would have been nothing if it was just the pain but there was also pleasure mixed in and it was a lot of pleasure. Her hips nearly bucked from that overwhelming agony and ecstasy that swept through her body. She nearly cummed again from just the first thrust and the breaking of her maiden seal, not that she still had one. She had long torn it when she was just a child and sparring against shadows.

Time passed as she just gritted her teeth and let the Demon Prince fucked her like a piece of flesh. Though the sensation was overwhelming, she was able to hold back her cries and moans. She refused to let him hear any of it but she gradually realised that her efforts were about to become futile. The pain had completely subsided after a while and now, every thrust from Augrun was only pounding pleasure into her nerves. She was used to pain and she could endure them but such pleasure was novel to her and her body was begging for her heart to let loose her desires. Soon, she began gasping but she still wasn’t moaning. She thought looking at the Demon Prince’s face would perhaps dampen some of the pleasure but his flushed and faintly smiling face only increased the pleasure she was feeling.

Just as Iora was about to curse at Augrun, he moved in and shut her lips with a deep kiss that made her whole body shudder. Pleasure tore through her nerves with that one kiss and an even bigger pleasure was nearing, she could feel it. 

“Right on time, Iora,” Augrun said. “I was just about to cum too.”

Her pupils enlarged upon hearing those words. He was about to pour his seed inside her and she wasn’t thrilled with the idea of bearing the offspring of a Demon. “Do it outside! Do it outside!” she finally opened her lips and shouted. “Pull it out! Pull it out!” As if that was her limit, she was moaning and crying out her pleasure in addition to her desperate pleas.

“No,” was the answer Augrun gave. Nearing his climax, he sped up his thrust and began pounding away without any concern for precision. 

Iora kicked and punched Augrun but her blows were akin to hitting a wall that was made of material even tougher than steel. She was screaming her refusal of accepting his seed and bear his child.

Augrun intended to do just the opposite of her cries but when he saw the tear trickling down her cheek from her teary gaze, he changed his mind. No, more like he fell back to his senses, just in time as he was peaking on his pleasure.

And Iora was peaking along with him. 

Augrun managed to pull out his cock from her tightly-embracing cunt and spurted his seed all over Iora as she herself sprayed her climax juices all over his lower body. When they were both done with their orgasms, Iora was practically drenched in his seed and Augrun’s lower body was absolutely damp from her climax.

“You pulled out…” Iora muttered, panting to recover her breaths. “Why…?”

Augrun chuckled weekly. He was also panting but not as heavily as Iora was. “Why? Because you asked me to,” he said, leaning in to caress her cheek and also to wipe away her tears. “And I realised I can’t bear to see you cry.” He wondered when was the last time he had been moved by the tears of a woman. Probably not since the death of his first mother, he gathered. 

Iora scoffed. “It’s a little too late to be romantic now, Your Highness…”

Augrun smiled wryly. “Well, better late than never,” he said and gave her a light kiss on her cheek. “Will you be mine, Iora?”

“You splattered me with your seed,” Iora said, wiping and flicking away the cum that had gotten on her face and chest. “You have practically marked me in your seed and you still have the gall to ask me that? Do you think I still have a choice in that regard?”

“I suppose that’s the best of an answer I can get from you.” And he lay down beside her with his face on the sheet. “I’ll definitely find your friends.”

“You better,” she retorted and closed, hoping that sleep would claim her immediately. And it did.

38