012 Cat ears, cat tail, Rynn (R18)
1.6k 2 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“How are you able to stuff all that into that body of yours?” Sera asked while dressing Rynn in her new garments, one that wasn’t as scanty as the lingerie of a gown she was wearing. Rynn had been fed and bathed after they returned. Now, Sera was helping her into her new clothing. She had picked out a modest nightgown for Rynn. Sera chose one that was easy to be disrobed since she knew Rynn wouldn’t be wearing that gown for long. In fact, she wouldn’t be wearing anything for the rest of the night.

“It was delicious…” Rynn answered softly. “And I have never eaten that much before… Will the meals always be this plentiful?”

“It will always be more than enough, Rynn.”

A faint smile touched her face. “I’m glad…” she muttered. 

Sera had finished dressing her and was now moving on to her hair. Sera wondered why she was even doing this considering her hair would just be messed up again in a short while. “They don’t feed you enough in captivity?”

“It was just enough to not feel hungry but sometimes…, it just isn’t enough. They said I shouldn’t be complaining because they gave me more than what they gave others.”

Sera nodded along to Rynn’s words but gave no verbal response.

“W-what kind of Demon are you, Miss Sera?” came the abrupt question from Rynn.

“Just Sera will do, Rynn. I am a Greater Demon.”

“That’s not w-what I meant… I mean… those horns of yours… Are you perhaps a Beastfolk like me too?”

“Have you seen a Beastfolk with pink hair before?”

Rynn shook her head.

“There you have it. I am a full-fledged Demon but I do have the blood of a dragon in my veins, though it’s a very small amount, less than an eighth.”

“I see… A dragon… that’s very special.” 

“That depends on one’s degree of experience of the world.”

“The people of the auction… They said I was special… Am I special?”

“...You certainly are, Rynn,” Sera answered after a brief moment of contemplation. “You’re the Prince’s bride and consort now.”

“Bride and consort… what do those mean exactly?”

“It means that from here on out, you will be a means for the Prince to vent his fervid lust and love. Oftentimes, rarely never, it will be more than what you can handle by yourself alone. And if your body is strong enough, you might even bear his child. Simply put, you’re the Prince’s woman and possibly a mother of his children in the future.”

“A mother…” Rynn mused. “He will be making love to me all day?”

“Making love, huh… That’s one way to put it. For now, it will be just the nights but I’m sure His Highness would rather go at it for the entire day if he can.”

“Why can’t he?”

Sera let out a warm smile. “Because His Highness cares about us. He knows that we won’t be able to endure so much of his lust and love. But don’t mistake that side of His Highness for gentleness and leniency. His Highness will be relentless, ruthless, merciless, and harsh with you. He will fuck you until you’re unconscious from cumming your brains out.”

“C-cumming? What’s that…?”

Sera laughed. “Its jargon for orgasm and orgasm is when one feels the happiest and thrilled in sex, love-making. Pleasure will feel like lightning tearing through your whole body but instead of pain, you will feel unprecedented pleasure.”

Rynn was red right to her ears as she rubbed her thighs together. “But the Prince will stop once I fell unconscious, right?”

Sera couldn’t attest to that. All she knew was that she had fainted every time she had sex with Augrun. She could not tell if he was still fucking her in her sleep but going by the physical evidence alone, it didn’t seem like he did, though she was finding that a little hard to believe given the intensity of his lust. “I reckon he would,” Sera answered ambiguously.

“The Prince sounds like a good person, then… not at all like the stories I have heard about Demons…”

“He’s good to me, no doubt about that. He’s good to his women and his subjects, but I have seen how he dealt with the ones he deemed his enemies…” Sera’s hands stopped moving. “It’ll make you realise that he’s truly the Prince of us Demons. If you had seen his face while he’s dealing with his enemies, you would think he simply enjoys hurting people and his victims being his enemies is just a convenient justification.”

“I-I see…”

Sera tittered and resumed grooming Rynn’s hair. “Ah, forgive me for that. I didn’t mean to scare you. I just want you to know what will happen if you betray him.”

“I won’t betray him!” Rynn spoke up loudly.

“I know you won’t. You’re a good little girl.”

“I’m not little. I have already reached my maturity phase and I’m as tall as you.”

“Ah, my mistake. I guess you are not so little. Your breasts are even bigger than Iora’s.”

“Don’t say that in front of her!”

“Why not?”

“She’ll get mad.”

Sera chuckled as she finished grooming Rynn’s hair. “Will she now?”

****

Rynn’s nightgown was as modest as it could get without losing the appeal of her nubile figure. The gown was white and thoroughly cover her chest area and the skirt went below her knees. The sleeves were long and baggy. Be that as it may, a look at her face was enough to hook Augrun’s lust and attention.

Rynn had entered the Prince’s chamber along with Sera. Rynn had let out a loud gasp of stupefaction. Augrun had already started feasting Iora while Rynn was getting ready, physically and mentally. Rynn was completely dazed and overwhelmed by the profound and fierce sight of Iora’s state, who was gaping her mouth and eyes open with her tongue lolling out and her tears and saliva trickling off of the respective orifices. Simply put, Iora was a mess and Rynn had never seen her being reduced to this state before, even while they were slaves. Rynn retreated a step back at such a sight but Sera was behind her. She stopped Rynn from retreating any further and pushed gently towards Augrun instead.

“No need to be afraid, Rynn,” Sera whispered into Rynn’s ears as she slowly guided the Beastfolk girl to their Prince.

“But Iora… she—”

“She’s in rapture, Rynn, can’t you see? Look at happy she is.”

There was certainly a huge smile on Iora’s face but it did not look like a conventional joyful smile. Rynn had only ever seen this kind of smile on the slaves who were being forced to take drugs.

“It’s alright, Rynn…” Iora said. She regained her senses when Rynn walked into the corner of her view. “I’m right here, Rynn. Everything will be fine.” She was trying her best not to moan or shudder as Augrun pulled his cock out of her throbbing cunt. A breath of relief escaped her lips but there was also a tinge of disappointment but Iora hid that hint under a scowl.

Rynn’s eyes fell gaping on Augrun’s massive breeding rod as he turned his attention to her. He had seen the cocks of other men, the slaves and the slavers’, but never had she seen one this massive. The Prince was half the height of the tallest man she knew and the Prince couldn’t even be considered to be burly but nevertheless, he was big. Her eyes were on the verge of bulging out of their sockets. The rod before her eyes was even bigger than her arm and she began to shudder when thought about that vicious thing going inside of her. She wanted to run but Sera was tugging on the hem of her gown and taking it off of her in one swift motion. Rynn realised Sera was also naked before she knew it. Rynn could feel Sera’s ample bosom pressing onto her from behind, pushing her closer to Augrun.

The Prince had a fierce and menacing gaze but when he turned to Rynn, his gaze became gentle and mellow. He splayed out his hand for Rynn to take. “I’ll be gentle,” he said with a warm smile that hid no sordid intentions underneath. 

Rynn knew this couldn’t be true. She had seen this kind of smile on the slavers’ faces more times than she could count but given her circumstances, that smile was her only solace and she feared she would break if she did not willingly buy into that lie. Ultimately, she took his offered hand hesitantly and let herself be gently pulled into bed. She laid beside Iora, who turned towards her and embraced her.

“I’m here, Rynn…” Iora whispered. “It will be alright… It will be alright…” Iora knew those words were meant for herself more than it was meant for Rynn. She wanted to apologise too but she couldn’t do it. It wouldn’t have made the situation any better.

“It’s fine, Iora…” Rynn said, sobbing. “For Kara.”

Iora nodded, sniffing. “For Kara.”

Then suddenly, Rynn threw her head back and screamed sharply, shocking Iora. She looked down and found Augrun had buried his mouth on Rynn’s honeypot. Before Iora could berate Augrun, Sera came in from behind and embraced her. Sera immediately started fondling and caressing the female Ogre’s dripping and throbbing cunt and also her perky breasts. With the sudden assault, Iora lost all of her zeal to berate Augrun.

“Damn you, Sera…” Iora groaned and moaned as Sera skillfully played with her sensitive parts.

“I know what you want to do but you don’t need to. It will be alright. You trust His Highness, don’t you?”

Iora clicked her tongue.

“Or are you perhaps jealous that Rynn is stealing His Highness from you?”

Iora turned redder than ever before. “Fuck you!” she shouted at Sera.

The pink-haired Demon merely grinned and rubbed their cheeks together. “You really are adorable, Iora,” Sera said, wrapping herself tighter onto Iora.

Sera was right and Iora herself was well aware of that. She had spent two intense and passionate nights with Augrun. She knew him well enough bed. She knew he would not strain Rynn too much. He treasured them more than Iora would like to admit. Despite making a mess of his women like they were just a bunch of slaves for his lust, he would personally clean them up and make sure they were comfortable in their sleep after he was done with them. Iora did not expect that part of him. It was that part of him that convinced her of his sincerity towards his women but she was too stubborn to admit it outright or in her heart. She was not angry that Augrun was being so rough with Rynn from the beginning. She was angry that Augrun did not make her cum until she couldn’t anymore like the past two nights. She could only keep her silence and watch her friend being instilled with the ecstasy and pleasure that she was supposed to have.

Unlike Sera or Iora, Rynn was not hiding her cries of pleasure at all. She was letting out all of her emotions brazenly without any hint of shame or reserve. She herself was even pressing Augrun’s head further down on her cunt, which was soaked in her juices just seconds after Augrun began licking and nibbling on her pussy. Despite being a virgin and having never even touched herself before, she approached her climax before five minutes even passed since the start of the cunnilingus. Though she didn’t experience an orgasm as strong as Iora and Sera did on their first, she did approach it fast being a complete novice in this.

Augrun rose to his feet after that, wiping away the juices that had got on his face and mouth. He then leaned forward on his knees onto the bed and stuck his juices-soaked fingers into Rynn’s mouth, her own juices. She obediently took his fingers into her mouth with a feverish gaze and she was looking like she was relishing every second of it. She was even reluctant in letting his fingers out of her mouth when Augrun was pulling his fingers out. 

“As they say, the purest-looking girl is often the most lecherous,” Augrun muttered as he caressed Rynn’s cheek. “Did it feel that good?”

Rynn nodded meekly despite the bold display of her lust just seconds ago.

Augrun simpered and stroked her head.

“Put it in… master,” Rynn pleaded in the softest yet seductive voice she could.

“You can call me Augrun, Rynn.”

Rynn shook her head. “I like master…”

Augrun sighed with a wry smile. “To each their own, I suppose. Now, what do you to do again?”

“Put it in… master.”

“Put what in?”

“Your… cock…” Her voice trailed off.

“Into where?” Augrun teased her further.

“M-my…pussy…”

“I can’t hear you, Rynn.”

“Put your big cock into my wet and lewd pussy, master!” Rynn said out loud and spread her legs wide. She immediately realised what she had done and tried to close her legs back up but Augrun stopped her from doing so.

He snickered. “Well done, Rynn,” he said and happily obliged his new bride and consort’s request.

Rynn shouted at the top of her lungs when she felt her maiden seal being torn apart.

Unlike the other two, Augrun did not plunge the entire of his cock into Rynn. As lecherous as she was, her cunt was smaller and significantly tighter than the two. Augrun knew he would only hurt her in the truest sense if he forced the entire thing in.

“M-more… master. Put it a-all in…” Despite the rupturing pain that was coursing through her body, Rynn smiled tearfully at Augrun and pleaded for him to fill her to the brim. In truth, she didn’t want it but this was to save her friend, Kara. Imagining what her friend was most likely going through, Rynn steeled her nerves and decided to give herself unto Augrun. But of course, this was just her own misguided notion.

Augrun returned her smile and obliged her once again. He slowly and gradually pushed his entire length into her small tight cunt all the while drawing all kinds of agonising cries and ecstatic moans out of her.

“Rynn…” Iora muttered in disbelief. She was watching them the whole time while Sera was occasionally teasing her sensitive parts.

“She’s a natural,” Sera said in a whisper, nibbling Iora’s ears as she did so.

Iora tutted but she did not retort. She couldn’t find any words to. Sera’s words were irrefutable. The evidence was blatantly in sight.

Meanwhile, Augrun sat up and pulled the breathless Rynn up along with him. He then had her sat in his lap, lowering her onto his cock like he was skewering her. Her eyes turned wide from the new form of pleasure. Her pussy clamped down on his cock like a vice grip She gripped his shoulders and buried her face in his chest as she shrieked delightfully into it. Augrun drew out more of her shrieks of delight by nibbling on her long pointy furry ears. Her shrieks grew louder and she gripped his shoulders stronger. When Augrun began to increase his pace, her cunt tightened some more, squeezing out moans from Augrun himself. He didn’t relent and pounded her harder as if to challenge her to a test of endurance. Rynn’s shrieks turn silent as her mind turned blank from the rippling pleasure. She dug her nails into his shoulder as pleasure surged through her body.

“Master… master… master…” Rynn kept calling out as the pleasure within her surged higher and higher.

“I’m here, Rynn,” Augrun reassured her and increased his intensity even higher, drawing out a bigger reaction from her. Her fingers were digging into his flesh. Blood came trickling out. But Augrun only smiled and stroked her head gently as he continued fucking her with brutal precision.

“Master…!” Rynn suddenly gasped. She lifted her gaze and stared straight into Augrun’s eyes. “Something’s coming…! Something big…!” She continued moaning and she was starting to move herself, bouncing up and down on his cock.

“I’m near too… Rynn.” Fast approaching his own climax, Augrun began thrusting his hips like he was going to break and split her cunt apart. 

Rynn screamed her loudest pleasure and ecstasy as Augrun absolutely demolished her cunt and senses. Tears and saliva were flying everywhere from her unconsciously gaping mouth. She was practically latching onto Augrun like a starfish when her climax ripped through her nerves and senses. She didn’t scream then. She just close her lips shut as her whole body quaked like a volcano eruption but the only thing erupting was her pleasure.

Augrun returned the embrace as he too reached his peak of pleasure. He held nothing back and unleashed gushes of his seed into Rynn, filling her womb to the brim. With how tight her cunt was clamping down, quite an amount of his seed was being squeezed out in spurts as their orgasms tore through their body. 

Minutes had passed. The two stayed in each others’ embrace long after their orgasms had receded and long after the afterglow had faded. They were basking in the warmth of one another, each reluctant to let the other go. Rynn eventually fell unconscious at some point and Augrun released her from his embrace. He laid her gently on the bed and gave her a kiss on her forehead before turning his yet-to-be satiated lust towards the other two.

Sera grinned and released Iora from her grasp, lunging straight into Augrun’s embrace. She was about to impale herself onto his cock without any foreplay but Augrun stopped her.

“Your Highness?” Sera questioned.

Augrun smirked and kissed the confused Sera on the lips before beckoning for Sera to join them. Iora had been hanging on the verge of peaking her pleasure due to Sera’s teasing. She was in too much of a lustful daze to play coy with Augrun. She simply crawled over to him like the obedient pet she was and gazed at him longingly and breathlessly. Augrun said nothing to the two and simply gestured at his cock with his gaze. The two immediately caught his meaning and besieged his cock with their voluptuous bosom. Sera and Iora began licking the tip of his cock while taking turns sucking what was left of his length from the besiegement.

It’s good to be a prince, Augrun muttered to himself in his heart as an unrivalled pleasure filled his body and mind. 

34