018 Lucia (R18)
1.7k 6 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You can do this, Luce,” Lucia had told herself when she put on the gown that only a harlot would wear.

Lodging and meals were never a problem to them as they were hunters. However, they still needed money for their weapons’ maintenances and medical supplies. On the days that they could not afford either one of those, Brandon would “rent” her to the blacksmiths or the apothecaries. She was in absolute disbelief when he had proposed the idea but as she was desperate and also blindly in love, she let herself be fucked by other men for money. If the opportunity arose, her husband would even whore her out to nobles or knights. 

Lucia had considered leaving her husband but every time, she would get swayed by her husband’s words. In a way, her husband became her pimp and she was his whore. She was less of a hunter and more a whore now. She never liked what she was doing but for her husband, she endured. And this time, it was no different. Her husband was in a terrible state. He could barely walk with those broken ribs of his. She knew this was her chance to get away from her but where would she go and what would she do after she left him? Besides, she just couldn’t find it in her heart to just abandon her husband. Something in her just wouldn’t let her leave him.

Deep into the evening, after filling her belly with something light, she waited at the quiet street in the attire of a whore, around the ingress of an alley. She had done this a few hundred times. She knew the routine. She specifically chose a street where there wouldn’t be too many people walking by but neither would it be completely deserted.

Quite a few men had already walked by her without taking notice of her. She didn’t call out to these men solely for either of these two reasons. The men were either as poor as her or they had a look that told her they wouldn’t be good in bed. She didn’t like what she was doing but she figured she might as well choose someone who could give her some pleasure she was doing it. Around half an hour had gone by when she finally caught sight of the perfect customer. Being a mage, she could sense the amount of magic someone had and this young man had an immense amount. He must be some great mage or an Arcane Knight travelling incognito, Lucia assumed by the fact that he was dressing so humbly. Furthermore, the man had a charm that one would normally find in an old man and it suited this young man well.

Lucia was thrilled when the man accepted her offer and he even gave her a gold coin without asking for change. He even asked her where she would like to do it. If it was anyone else, they would just fuck her right then and there in the alley. She was glad that the man she chose had some decency and a lot of generosity.

Her good inkling of the man did not end there. She had chosen the cheapest inn that was nearest to her. To her wonder, the man instead took her to one of the better inns in town and paid for the best room. The man even slipped a few gold coins to the innkeeper as he apologised for the noise they would be making. The innkeeper had an astonished and elated expression when he accepted the coins with a huge smile.

“I hope you won’t mind the scars and bruises on me,” Lucia said as she loosened the laces and buttons and let her whole gown drop to the floor, revealing her entire naked body to the man. She made sure to joggle her enormous breasts to detract the blemishes on her.

The man was sitting on the edge of the bed, staring at her with a pleased yet somehow saddened smile when he saw those scars and bruises that decorated her shoulders and torso.

Lucia was mildly delighted by the response from the man. She couldn’t remember the last time someone had looked at her with such eyes, sympathy. The men would either frown or demand their money back or both. Even her husband didn’t look at her with those eyes as some of these bruises and scars were his own doing.

“So, how do you want to do it?” Lucia asked as she approached the man sensually with every step, swaying her abundant hips side by side.

“Lucia,” the man said, stroking her belly with the back of his hand.

“You know me?” Lucia wasn’t too surprised that the man knew her name. She knew the word of her circumstances and her peculiar history would eventually get around. People love to talk after all. “Let me guess, a friend you just made at a tavern told you who I am?”

“No,” the man responded, still stroking her belly with such mastery that it was making her wet from just that. “You introduced yourself to me just this afternoon, right before one of my women broke your husband’s ribs for trying to assault me.”

In a snap, Lucia’s expression shifted from expectancy to utter dread. She pulled away from the man with hasty steps that ended with her falling on her rear due to the loss of strength in her legs. She began panting heavily with her eyes agape. Colour was gradually drained from her face.

“Y-you?” she stammered. 

The man nodded and took off the ring on his left index finger. His appearance reverted to the one Lucia had known and dreaded from the incident this afternoon. Though his hair was now a dark shade of reddish-gold and his eyes were of a lighter shade and he had a pair of short horns protruding from his forehead, he was without a doubt the man from this afternoon. The man who blatantly tried to court her in front of her husband and the man who had a Demon Spider for a mistress.

“You’re a Demon…” she gasped.

“Astute observation, Lucia.”

She had fought nearly all manners of monsters in these parts and she had brushed the shoulders of death more times than she could count. She wasn’t a stranger to perilous circumstances and never had she despaired against despair itself but in the face of this Demon, she felt absolutely hopeless. She knew the Demon in front of her could kill her without moving a finger. Seeing that the Demon was using a magic ring to disguise his appearance, she was sure without uncertainty that the Demon had another magic tool on him that was suppressing his true power.

“Please…. don’t kill me…” she begged. “I d-didn’t tell anyone about your s-secret… truly, m-m’lord.” 

“Now what secret would that be, Lucia?” Augrun asked frivolously with a smirk that was just as frivolous.

“P-please… don’t kill me…”

Augrun rose from the bed, causing Lucia to clamber away from him. She flipped herself around and crawled towards the door.

Augrun caught her without much difficulty and tossed her onto the bed. She immediately clambered to the headboard and curled up like a frightened little animal.

“W-what do you want from me!?” Lucia finally threw a different question.

“What I paid for,” came Augrun’s succinct answer as he climbed onto the bed after undressing himself and slowly inched his way to Lucia.

Lucia took immediate notice of Augrun’s stiff and energetic cock. It was bigger than any cock she had taken. “You can have your money back. P-please, just let me go, m’lord.” She remembered her experience of taking the biggest cock after this one. It did not feel good like the man had so smugly promised at all. It had hurt so terribly that she was afraid she would never feel anything again after that.

Augrun chuckled with a sneer. “I’m not taking my money back and I’m not letting you go.”

“I-I can’t do this… with a Demon…”

“Why not?” Augrun asked.

“B-because…”

“Because?”

“B-because you’re… I don’t know! I just can’t have sex with a Demon!”

“But you will, Lucia. You have already caught my delight and fancy. I will not be letting you go,” Augrun said, grabbing her legs and pulling her close to him. 

Lucia clicked her fingers and summoned a ball of flames into her hand. But before she could throw the fireball at Augrun’s face, the flames went out in her hand after Augrun just lightly blew on it. He tutted and wiggled his fingers mockingly. 

Lucia was like any other human. She grew up with a one-sided prejudicial view of the Demons. It was only natural that she would be so against the idea of fornicating with a Demon. Augrun was by miles better looking than all the men she had slept with and she would be lying if she said she did not find him attractive at all. 

However, Augrun was a Demon and that was the sole reason Lucia could not have sex with him. If she did, she would be branded a traitor to humanity and her life would be over. It would be a blessing if they just killed on the spot but she had seen what the type of treatment Demon sympathisers was given. She still remembered the time when she saw a whole family being burned alive due to the parents having dabbled in the Demonic Arts. The children were not spared at all. This was how deep and radical the prejudice was.

Lucia kicked and punched after her magic failed her but it was all one big futile struggle. She tried to scream for help but the Demon silenced her with a deep kiss. To her horror and shock, it wasn't some sloppy and slapdash kiss. It was intense and vigorous. She could feel the Demon’s tongue exploring the inside of her mouth. His tongue danced with hers and she reluctantly responded to the invitation. The kiss lasted for a few minutes before they parted, leaving strings of their saliva dangling between them.

She was left breathless and feverish from that kiss alone and she couldn’t believe it. No one had ever made her so hot and raring to go with just a kiss. She could tell the Demon casting his shadow over her had plenty of experience with women. She was far from being his first conquest and somehow, that notion made her wet down below.

She tried closing her legs to avoid being found out but it was too late. The Demon had smelled her juices. He parted her legs and got a close-up look of her drenched cunt. He even took a deep whiff of her throbbing snatch that was begging to be touched and fucked. 

She was looking forward to being fucked by a Demon and she refused to believe that. She refused to accept that she was this much of a slut to be accepting even the advances of a Demon. She didn’t have a choice in the regard to getting fucked by a Demon but that didn’t mean it was necessary for her to enjoy it.

As she stumbled further and further into turmoil, she was pulled out of her tumultuous thoughts when the Demon stuck a finger into her inviting cunt. She moaned ecstatically. She could feel her pussy clamping down on that finger and drawing it nearer to her pleasurable spot. She cried out in delight as another finger was stuck into her womanly cavern. She writhed and floundered as the two fingers inside of her worked their magic.

Her enormous breasts were jouncing from her erratic struggle due to the budding pleasure that was surging through her body. Augrun grabbed and fondled one of the pair while he bit and nibbled on the other. Lucia rolled her eyes to the back of her head as the ecstasy shot through her like thunder. This was a whole new experience for her. This wasn’t her first time feeling pleasure in sex but it was the first time she was feeling so much pleasure. She was in utter disbelief. She had never thought sex could feel so good. She always thought those stories she heard from other women were just something they said to blow their partners’ trumpets. Perhaps some of those women might just be telling the truth, Lucia thought.

Her deep thoughts were once again interrupted by Augrun’s deft deeds that resulted in her achieving climax. She came and she came hard. Her juices went everywhere. Augrun took the full brunt of her squirting orgasm but he didn’t look the least vexed by that fact. He just wiped some of the juices off his face and sucked on his fingers without any form of hesitation. 

Lucia had never felt this way before. It had barely been five minutes and she had already cummed and she came in a way that she had never done before. She was in awe. It wasn't because of the profound pleasure that was coursing through her nerves. It was the fact that the Demon had pleasured her. None of her previous partners had ever done this to her. They only cared about their own pleasure. They had never taken her pleasure into consideration. At best, they would just act as if they care about her pleasure too but in the end, they had only worked hard for their own gratification. The times that she did cummed in sex were all due to her own efforts. Not once was it the effort of her partner until now.

Lucia had thought the Demon would just stick his massive cock into her and fucked her until he achieved his own pleasure, and that would be the end. But that wasn’t how things were going. At present, she was still coming down from her high due to the foreplay and only now was the Demon trying to pierce his lively colossal rod into her.

“D-don’t…” she pleaded meekly.

“It will be alright,” the Demon told her with a smile that was almost too gentle to be true. “I’ll be gentle,” he assured her. He caressed one side of her cheeks and kissed the other. 

Lucia wanted to laugh at the irony. A Demon was treating her so gently and thoughtfully. She felt like she could cum again just from his reassuring gestures but she convinced herself this was all just an act of the Demon to get her to be receptive to his advances. She neither nodded nor gave any word of approval to the Demon as he slowly shoved his massive cock into her damp cunt.

Once the vicious snake was inside of her, it felt even bigger then. It was stretching her out in spite of her countless experiences. There were nights when she would have this fear that she had become too loose to feel anything but this Demon proved her wrong. She expected a sharp pain to shoot through her but there was no pain at all. Only pleasure and a lot of it. To the point that it almost made her cum. It was so good. It was better than any cock she had ever taken. It was even better than her touching herself after her partner failed to make her cum in sex. Gone was all her resistance. 

“You’re so big…” she gasped. “You’re bigger than all the cocks that I ever had. I thought it would hurt but it didn’t… It feels good… It feels so good…” She was fully aware of how she sounded but she couldn’t help herself but be verbal about her feelings. She needed to be honest. She needed to let this Demon know just how much pleasure she was giving him. Her partners had always performed better once she gave them some praises and she shuddered from merely imagining how much better the Demon would make her feel after she praised him. 

“Truly?” the Demon asked as he slowly pulled his cock out. 

As if she was controlled by her primal instincts as a woman, she wrapped her legs around the Demon’s waist to prevent him from pulling his cock further out of cunt. “Yes, truly!” she exclaimed, also wrapping her hands around him. “You’re the best. You’re so much better than my husband whose cock was barely bigger than my hand. So please, don’t pull out and keep fucking me until you break me. Don’t be gentle with me! Just fuck me hard and good. Please!”

Augrun chuckled in amazement and plunged his cock right back inside with full force, he didn’t pull back out until it touched the entrance of her womb.

Lucia squealed in delight without even trying to cover her mouth or hide her ecstatic face. She squealed, shrieked, cried, and moaned louder and louder as Augrun repeated that motion. The more he thrust into her, the greater the pleasure was. She hugged him tighter as if to not let him go until she was thoroughly satisfied.

“What a whore,” Augrun scoffed into her ears in a whisper.

“No, I’m not!” she yelled out in denial but it did not sound convincing with her moaning like a beast in heat as Augrun pounded her starved pussy. She even came lightly with a shriek but Augrun kept pounding her without giving her a chance to calm down.

 “No? Weren’t you so against the idea of fucking a Demon just seconds ago?”

“That was before I knew how good your cock is!”

“Oh? So it’s just because of my cock that you decided to change your mind? If that’s not thinking of a whore, then I don’t know what is.”

Despite the euphoria she was in, Lucia was still capable of sound thoughts. She had long accepted the whore that she was but hearing it from this Demon that was fucking her so skillfully, her heart ached from being reviled by him. “I’m not a whore…” she muttered underneath all those moans and cries of pleasure. “I don’t… I don’t say this to just anyone…” 

Augrun stopped thrusting and drew close to her face. 

Though he was saying anything, she could understand what he was asking with that grin on his face. “I said this to nearly all the men that I have fucked…” she admitted while being oblivious of her hips that were wriggling and grinding against the unmoving rod inside of her pussy. “But I truly meant it when I said those words to you… I… I…” She broke down crying in the middle of her explanation. She tried to hold her tears back but she couldn’t, not this time. Everything just broke through, all those hardships she had endured for the past seven years. This was her limit. She couldn’t do it anymore. She could no longer act like she was indifferent to all these. 

This Demon in front of her was so much better than anyone she had fucked. Most of all, he was powerful and strong. She didn’t know just how strong this Demon was but for a Demon to be walking tall and proudly amongst humans, he had to be at least a Greater Demon. If she became his, she would have nothing to fear even if the whole of humanity persecuted her. She didn’t care if his sympathy and gentleness from before were all a lie. She would rather be the whore of a Demon who could sate her carnal desire than the sad pathetic excuse of a man she called her husband.

Lucia stopped her crying. The Demon had cupped her cheeks while she was deep in self-deprecating thoughts. He was looking at her with an apologetic and regretful face. She could instantly tell the Demon was worried, concerned about her. The gesture warmed her heart and she smiled. She took the Demon’s hands and placed them on her bountiful breasts.

“You’re right,” Lucia said with a sorrowful smile. “I’m just a whore who loves a good cock. However, from now on, I am your whore, and yours only. I swear it on my Mana Heart. The only cock that I would ever allow to touch me, is yours. I swear it on my Mana Heart. So please… don’t leave me…” Desperation and truthfulness were laced in those words of hers.

And Augrun could hear those underlying tones. He smiled back and groped her breasts hard, eliciting a pleasurable moan from her. “As I have said, Lucia, I am not letting you go.”

Her heart and pussy throbbed excitedly at those words.

“From now on, you will need not fuck another man in your life ever again.”

Her muscles loosened and her shoulders relaxed.

“However, I will make sure to fuck you nice and hard at least once every day, my dear bride.”

Hearing the Demon’s confession, she came and she came harder than ever before. 

And from this hour until dawn, the Demon fucked her repeatedly and drove her to the peak of pleasure to a number that she had stopped bothering to count. 

39