Chapter 3 – Underworld
42 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The child in the forest, hiding under the mask, the forest was her protector, the animals her friend. Since her birthday, much had she learned.

Long ago, she had stepped inside her and faced the snake, but without a fight, it had bowed its head. It had released the grip on the energy she desired, and soon her body possessed immeasurable power. But recently, she had realized there were other ways, the ways of the animals and other living things.

The way of the tree, or the way of an ant, there were just so many paths. She crouched near her house, observing the working ant, they had a white body and red stripes, and she felt that they were really nice. She chuckled to herself, watching them work, carrying food back to the nest, one after the other.

The ants were strong and carried much more weight. It made her wonder if it was their body structure. She wanted to see, what was behind it, but she disliked the thought of taking a single life.

Amara, the child, closed her eyes, the ones hidden behind the mask, gained new sight. The energy, Kundalini moved on its own, and it made her eyes their home. She opened her eyes, gazing at the ant, and realized everything was visible. She understood it more than she realized, their nature, workings, body, and even their path.

Soon, she started copying it, learning from ants that just wanted to live. The cross-sections areas of their bodies were so many, it made her try to create a few using the energy. It was tough and took months of study, but finally, she could lift ten times her weight, easily.

She moved on, from ants to a different animal, and she wasn't the only one.

The child with ashen hair had finally succeeded, and Madam and a few had mastered the new art called Tantric. The Brothel had changed, and so did the people; there was more joy and regulars. The ones who worked here filled with life, and the men who came here looked more alive.

"It's changing, isn't it?" The Madam narrowed her eyes, re-reading the long research, standing on the first floor, leaning on the railing. The girl, the little one, had a throne of her own, the one she sat on and observed everyone.

The research was numerous ways to harness the energy in the air. The primal force, moving from one person to the other, the sexual energy, one of the most common forces, and the little one found a way for it to be harnessed. The first one was she, the one who learned, and when she found the positions safe, she taught to the others.

The girls who followed it to the t were already showing excellent results. Each of them possessed more stamina and took in this energy, but more so, they were addictive to the others and even their own bodies they could augment. While the little one thought of it as a way of buying them, Madam saw more of the potential.

She gazed at the girl, the one who was nearly unemotional, letting out a smile, "I wonder if you yourself realize?"

"Mm," The girl raised her head, wondering if there was anything she said, but Madam shook her head. It didn't take long for these peaceful days to come to an abrupt end.

"Ah, it was about time," The little one was the next to realize, but rather than shock or surprise, she had an eager smile.

She followed Madam down the stairs, gazing at the guests enter. They weren't women like she thought, but a group of men. Each beautiful or manly, each of them seemed really friendly. She blinked, in confusion, hit by the sudden variable, only for the Madam to notice that.

"You really didn't think that women were the only ones, right?"

Emilija blankly shook her head, confusion seething in her mind; she nodded for a moment and realized. During her search, this was the only place she found, another? She didn't remember.

"There are multiple levels to this place. As high as the sky is? This goes under."

"Under," Emilija looked towards her feet, "About 15 Km?"

"It's impossibly wide too," The Man leading the other boys, crouched down in front of her. He narrowed his eyes into a smile, "You must be the Princess, the one who caused the storm?"

"And you are pretty for a man."

The child spoke, looking at the man very pretty, with sandy brown hair, green eyes, and hair that faced the sky. He smiled at her, knowing who she was, more than any other. He raised his body, holding the smile on the corner of his pink lips, gazing around the room, filled with girls who were happy.

"We heard you have a new formula, or should I call it old? Well, we need you to give it to us.

"Need not want?"

The man narrowed his eyes, trying to keep the smile, "Ah, sharp for the Princess, aren't you? Does it make a difference?"

"None, actually," Sabina sat down on the couch, crossing her legs to watch them, "We are not giving unless you pay."

"Mm, mm," Emilija ran to sit beside her, copying her posture, making the same face.

"Oh, then is it money do you want?"

"Money? No. Give me a few of your boys, and we'd be even."

"Haha, wouldn't that be nice? A few of my boys for a practice that might not even work?"

Emilija didn't show any expression on her face but on the inside, she knew he was right. It wasn't anything new, but a simple transference of energy that had always existed. When having sex, or in the war, in sports, dance, whenever these activities happened, this aura was formed.

A bubble, made of this energy, and that is what they brought back in, rather than passing through their body, it was what reinforced them. Still, that didn't mean it would work for everyone else since this practice was for women.

From men to women, and then absorb, that was the way of this transference, for what these men needed would be from the women to men or men to men, she wasn't sure that could be. It needed a few tweaks and a bit more of research, but for that she needed men, and it just happens that they were here.

She raised her head, gazing towards her left, at the woman sitting. She knew more than she showed about these things.

She wasn't sure if she should speak up, but then it was her deal and what she wanted, "Let the few of them stay and let me run some tests, and make a few tweaks."

"Ah, the Prodigy of Elysium, the Future Queen, you are as one would expect," The man smiled, raising his eyes, gazing at the little girl, "And what would you want in return?"

"Access and Information."

"Information, what do you want to achieve?"

"Save the one…I want to save the one in the forest."

The pretty man on the front came and knelt, gazing into her eyes, letting out a smile, "Ah, the destiny you were born with. The child there is called Demon Child, do you really want to save it? Release a Demon onto the World?"

"They asked for help… I want to save them…"

The man laughed, slumping his head, "So you came to the Underworld to save a Demon. Hahaha, now that I think about it…it seems appropriate."

"Hm, didn't think it like that," Sabina tilted her head, patting Emilija's, "I guess you are smart about these things too. You just don't know it."

Emilija closed her eyes, enjoying the pat, remembering her mother's warmth. She hardened her softening resolve, remembering the first words she ever heard, "Will you help me?"

"Kid, don't ask for help…you are the Future Queen."

Emilija gazed into the man's green eyes, "Then I order you to help me."

"Hahaha, that is not how it works. How about this, I'll give you one piece of important information, and let you ask one question for free."

"Hm," The child, ever so bright thought for more than a single moment. She closed her eyes, opening them, to ask one question, "Why do you need it…rather than want? What is going on?'

The man parted his lips, closing them to look away, letting out a breath, scartching his head, "And that is what you ask? My name is Dabid," he said.

He stood up, turning around, looking at the four of many telling them to stay as he walked away, without saying anything.

The child looked up, towards the Madam, wondering if she said anything wrong, but that woman just rested her head on the couch, "Ah, another problem. That's why I hate softies."

It might seem nice, but this place was for men, keeping these here, and the business would take a hit. She needed another place, and that was another investment, "Princess…you really are pricey."

Emilija didn't speak for a while, and let out a smile, "This is just the beginning."

1