Chapter 54- Seeds in Steam [NSFW]
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

*This chapter is not required to continue the story, you could scroll to the bottom or read the next chapter to see what was gained from it as these characters will appear at a later time.*

 

As Hibiki clicked off the recorder he turned his glare to the ever-composed Makoto breaking in a little sweat, the lively Kohaku twiddling his fingers and avoiding eye contact, and last but not least, the cheeky tone of one Hotaru was replaced with puffed cheeks, and tearing eyes.

 

“...Fine, go ahead.” (Hibiki)

 

The room remained silent.

 

“You all get one cha-” (Hibiki)

 

“HE RELIED ON US! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!” Hotaru jumped out her seat and slammed the table with a giant smile on her face.

 

“Shame you couldn’t participate.” (Makoto)

 

“She was too awesome. It couldn’t be helped.” (Kohaku)

 

“True.” Hibiki shrugged

 

“Aw, stop. You shouldn’t have.” She took her seat, giggling at his admittance.

 

“Alright.” (Hibiki)

 

She stuck out her hands. “Wait. No! PLEASE!”

 

“As long as no one else is fishing for compliments.” He rolled his eyes.

 

“Can we at least get one?” Kohaku raised a finger.

 

Hanashi sighed.

 

“... I’ll think about it. Fair warning if you want to leave now.”

 

Everyone looked at one another with bated breath. No one stood up, rather they looked curious. Waiting with questions to discover what would be answered.

 

*Click*

 

The coziness of the home would’ve washed away if the illusion was any more effective. I’ve never seen a body drop quicker… Okay, well that’s a lie.

[This area is 18+ for the next 12 hours. Would you like to join?]

[ Accept or Decline]

‘Accept!’

[The host has permitted you to enter.]

Going from one place to another like this was a level of seamless I wished our travel had.

It’s as if a weight is lifted off your shoulders as our feet continue to hit wood. ‘Sugar’ came to a stop in a cabin. The fire crackled to life, and she turned back to me. Dark pink hair falling past her shoulders and rich brown eyes.

“We have to be quick. Beau should be making his way through somewhere else.”

I cupped my hand against her face. “Aren’t you adorable? I’ll follow your lead then.”

***

-???’s POV-

‘Fuck!’

I’ve been looking around this place for 15 or so minutes. Rummaging through rooms when I heard hushed laughter.

‘Finally!’

The voices grew louder as I walked closer and closer. Nothing stood in my way as I reached the source and grasped the knob.

“Ha…Ahh~.” (‘Sugar’) 

“Aw, don’t be shy. You got a great pair going on. Hehehe” (Hanashi)

I stopped in my tracks. My face got hot as I slowly cracked the door open. Steam fille the room and I quickly shut the door behind me.

“Look who finally made it.” (Hanashi)

I turned to the vague shadows I could make out in the room.

“Took him long enough… Does he have clothes on?” (‘Sugar’)

“Oh, that won’t do. There’s a shelf outside.” (Hanashi)

Already feeling the tent forming in my pants, I was unfazed and undressed at the door, I hastily wrapped a towel around my waist hearing the moans from the other side. I rushed back inside.

“Well, isn’t Beau eager? I’d be too if I didn’t get to do this.” (Hanashi)

“Mm~.” (Sugar)

The towel could only do so much for my cock rising. I covered up with my hands and felt the cool tiles beneath my feet.

“Damn it.” She grimaced.

“I told you so. Even that won’t do.” (Hanashi)

Suddenly, I was pushed forward and tried to catch myself when I felt a warm soft sensation against my face. It was confusing when all I could see was the ground beneath me until my face was lifted to meet Hanashi in the eyes.

“This is much better.” He chuckled and pulled me in closer.

Skin to skin, he caressed me as our lips locked and tongues danced. My ass was being spread by the person more excited by the shower we took earlier.

I was horny and there was no helping the towel on the ground when I was being tounged from the front and back as my knob was in the grasp of someone else.

A war between the jugs against my chest and back. I just had to survive.

***

-???’s POV-

This was my reward. 

At least that’s what it was supposed to be.

A one-off taste of a new experience after I got to scout this place out ahead of time.

All we needed was another person to play along and we got it.

The callused hand I held was a sign he was committing to wield.

I cupped my hand against her face. “Aren’t you adorable? I’ll follow your lead then.”

I was shocked when that hardened sensation changed with a hand brushing against my cheek, and they smiled.

“Aren’t you adorable? I’ll follow your lead then.” (Hanashi)

My heart was beating out of my chest when I looked into their eyes soften as she- they ah

“W-what…ARE Ahem!”

“Take your time. Oh wait, we don’t have that…. I’ll give us some time.” (Hanshi)

The same flower from before spiraled and the petals swirled out making us translucent.

“Eh, close enough.” (Hanashi)

‘WE MUST STAY FOCUSED!’

“What… are your pronouns?” (‘Sugar’)

“Hm…. Any?” The slim figure said quizzically.

After taking a moment they spoke like they had something to confirm it.

“All? All of them sound right. You had something you wanted to do?” 

The longer I stared, it was oddly familiar and the more I thought about it something my mom said came to mind.

Sometimes when you have a strong connection to someone you may be able to find them again, but they never look the same.

‘Don’t say it, don’t say it, DON’T SAY IT!’

“You.” (‘Sugar’)

‘AHHHHHH!’

“All in due time, we got someone to fuck with first!” They dragged me along as we made our way around the building until we found the sauna.

‘Just… who are you?’

I couldn’t take it anymore by the time Yoi finally got to the room. I doubted what he said but orgasmed at his touch and kisses. Now was the time to devour.

-Hibiki (W)’s POV-

There was this insatiable look in her eyes. She already got one out of him and rubbed him with a fervor like she was dying of thirst. I stroked her head and kissed her for a moment too long for my source to do its work while a scream faded into the background.

I lubed him up with one we found while looking around and took a squat. Easing my way on him and settling before Sugar got on top of me. Groaning with seven inches buried into me as out the lube we found while looking around.

It was the best of both worlds, to be plowed by a handsome half-elf and have a full elf sink onto me inch by inch. Resounding in our moans and huffing without a care in the world. Massaging her breast as Yoi thrusted with a renewed vigor.

“You wanna cum?” (Hanashi)

“Fuck yeah.” (Yoi)

“Then let’s do it.” (Hanashi)

Sugar did mention this small fantasy she had while I was fondling her earlier, so I thought to bring it to life.

I shifted back into my half elven form and as we got off one another, I’ve been whispering Yoi about this among many other things. Taking one of us in each hand as if she was hypnotized. Stroking and taking us into the warmth of her mouth repeatedly.

The sweat trickled down our bodies as the heat of the moment climbed higher. Higher! I could see the peak as she put on more and more pressure. The three of us panting as I kept playing with her pussy with a vibration I’ve been turning up as I pleased. Feeling the satiation from the others at the very pinnacle of our lust as we grunted and released. Wetting her face, she crumbled onto the floor in a heaping mess gasping for air while the vibration subsided. 

The two of us took her by the arm and used the room for one of its actual purposes. Showering while showering each other with kisses as she recovered enough to dry off and rest on the couch by the fireplace. Cuddling together in robes and agreeing to explore the place after relaxing.

Afterward, we explored and managed to find 9 other objects of note. Splitting them three ways before the two departed after sending me a friend request and giving me a map of the town nearby. Leaving me with two unconscious bodies and a table of food.

[Yoi has sent you a Friend Request!]

[Accept or Decline]

‘Accept’

 

[Honey has sent you a Friend Request!]

[Accept or Decline]

‘Accept’

I looked over the small book in my hand almost as if it was magnetic, a torn page I had just attached itself to it. Revealing a recipe I never thought would exist.

‘Should’ve known better…Things are about to get busy.’

*Click*

 

GAINED

x1 [Massage Wand]

x1 [Book of Ecstasy] 

x1 Tinker’s Kit (Rare)

1