30 Seconds of Infinity, Part 3
195 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Beam-Beam: 250 Thousand Volt, Thunderstrike Alpha- Armament!"

A beam started to form, not even charging up to attack, as the coils on his back were supplying new electricity every single moment he was using the attack. The beam itself was massive, being twice Buggy's height, and the energy emitted off of it was enough to melt the ground a little. It flew towards Buggy at an incredible speed, this time with Armament infused into it.

Buggy had decided to push against the attack, using his newfound ability to grow his body parts. His whole body had been back together for a couple seconds too long, so he had made his hand large enough that the palm could block the beam.

'Wow, just learned Armament, and can use it like this? I wasn't able to for a while. I guess many years of mastering Haki in your own way is the way to do it!'

Buggy, still holding the beam back with just his palm, pushed back, canceling out both attacks, proving them to be equal.

"It seems your boost is strong. I guess I'll have to use something more powerful." Buggy glared at Grim, who was panting, having stopped his attack, clearly tired from using up a massive amount of Haki after having just learned Armament.

"You.. you know.. I can still... beat you."

"10."

"How's that?"

Grim smirked, his body still broken and forced to continue working in top shape.

"I just have to make that... timer run out."

"Too bad, you'll be dead before that."

"9."

Both stared each other down before they each disappeared and reappeared in front of each other, arms cocked back, ready to unleash a single punch. And then, as the punches inched closer to hitting, one was coating his fist in Armament, with layers upon layers of Colorless, all compressed down, then imbued with slight Conquerers Haki, while the other, surrounded his fist in white hot electricity and white fire, all covered in Colorless Haki. One with infinite Haki reserves, the other having just learned Armament.

It came down to a battle of will.

The collision between the two superpowers caused the ground to spiderweb crack, and fracture, seperating from the ground to float slightly.

'This isn't a true Haki fight! The clouds didn't split!' is what went through Buggy's mind. Following the attack, massive booms were heard, as the single attack collision had forced air away from their hands, causing thunder to erupt between the two. They were too busy fighting for supremacy with this attack, and lightning sparked off of both of them, flying in all directions.

Only one had the upper hand, with no limit to his usage of Haki and devil fruit, Buggy was easily able to push back the attack, although it didn't start out that way. For a second, Grim was able to push back, at least, until Buggy continued to force his way forward, directly towards Grim. His own punch was able to sustain himself for a single second, and then, his glowing veins started to fade away.

'What! Why did it stop!?' was the thought that Grim had facing up against Buggy.

And then, with much more force than Grim could exert, Buggy's own punch threw Grim far away from where they were, a mountain nearby the center castle.

"8."

The now slowly slowing body of Grim flew, spinning around like a top, into the ground, his face hitting directly against the ground and causing his whole face to wiggle around like Jell-O, and his arms to flop around. The attack, this time, caused cracks to spiderweb throughout the rock, and generating tremors to shake the island once again.

With his face in the ground, the augmentations of Grim suddenly restarted, as another wave of electricity flowed through Grim's body, shocking him awake once more.

"7."

Shaken up by the amount of damage he had sustained from this one kid, Grim had decided to try to beam away again, hoping to get the timer to zero, so he could finish Buggy off.

Putting his hand to his chest, Buggy appeared, putting his hand on Grim's face, holding him down.

"Oh no, nonono! We don't do the same thing twice! No limits means coming up with many new attacks! Sorry Grim, not sorry, but I need to kill you here and now, before I lose the ability to!"

Buggy dropped Grim and stepped heavily on his blood stained chest, making sure he doesn't move, and holding his hand flat, as if he was going to karate chop Grim. What Grim could barely realize was the blue energy coursing around Buggy's fingers, completely under his command.

"6."

This is the end for you." And Buggy swung his hand down without hesitation. The sheer killing intent coming off of Buggy at that moment made Grim's own will expand. His will at that very moment was to survive, and kill the Roger Pirates. His sudden outburst of will caused Buggy to stop for less than a quarter of a second to contemplate.

"So, you have the Conquerers will? It's too bad you are the wrong type of pirate to have it!"

And he continued.

But before the attack even connected to Grim, he beamed away.

"5."

"Not again! The same trick won't work twice!"

Buggy, realizing what happened, immediately reached out his growing hand to grab onto Grim once more, catching him, and keeping his hand full size.

"4."

'WHY IS THE TIME GETTING FASTER? I ONLY HAVE THREE SECONDS AT MOST TO KILL HIM!'

Buggy went into overdrive, as his unchanging hand gripped Grim tighter, crushing his body, then flying high into the sky, higher than the clouds. Grim, who was still in his grip, turned into his normal form, and then was pulled with a force greater than he could have imagined, speeding up the entire time as electricity went through the hand, and as Grim saw the ground getting closer and closer, he could hear Buggy yell "CHOP-CHOP: METEOR COLLISION!"

Buggy let go of Grim, stopping his own hand from hitting the ground at such speeds, and throwing Grim directly into the ground, incurring a full earthquake to happen, and making the island shake. Buggy, who was on the ground, was affected by this first, shaking and wobbling while keeping himself steady.

"3."

'What! What am I doing! I need to check if Grim is dead!'

Trying to steady himself, Buggy used Soru and Geppo in conjunction to throw himself into the sky.

"2."

Buggy immediately used Soru and Geppo again, this time facing Grim, who was in a growing crater, and cocking his fist to punch Grim's body to make sure he was dead. With a second incredibly powerful impact, the earthquake increased in magnitude, and Grim's body dug a hole, drilling deeper into the ground. Even more blood spurt out of his mouth, something closer to a geyser than just spitting blood.

"1."

Buggy flew out of the hole, looking up at the clouds and finding that a hole was pushed open. 'Finally, something that split the clouds!'

And he then landed right next to the newly formed pit, looking down at Grim, finding that his heart had stopped beating.

'Oh thank Director! Less than a second to spare.'

"0."

And immediately, Buggy started to fumble, making sure he didn't fall down the pit.

'Wha....? What is this? Fatigue from.. the fight? Or before?'

He then noticed an arc of electricity form at the bottom of the pit as his vision started to blur.

After the arc, the rocks covering Grim started to move, and from it, Grim crawled with a single arm out of the bottom of the pit.

"Oh, yes! I..... I'm alive!"

Buggy, still struggling with even looking, saw Grim crawl out, and decided 'I will take you out before you can do anything else.'

"Time to leave...... Again! Maybe....... Germa's real!"

And with the last bit of his energy, Buggy conjured up another blade of chop attack, one considerably weaker than all past ones, and aimed it for Grim's head.

Buggy witnessed Grim struggling as well, as he moved his arm to touch his mangled body, And witnessing this, Buggy decided to let his attack lose. Time felt like it had stopped, as Buggy quietly watch led his one final attack he could muster, flying down the pit at an incredible pace, even with the world feeling like slow motion in this time, Buggy's only thought was 'Execute him.'

And 'execute him' it did.

The attack hit Grim right as he touched his chest, completely seperating Grim's head from his body. Grim's face as he died had said it all: 'I died? But.. I was supposed to be invincible!'

 Both his body and head fell to the ground, rolling and moving to their final resting places, at the bottom of a pit, on a desolate island, surrounded by what could only be considered a battlefield. Blood came out of his neck from both sides, gushing out like a fountain, and even his modified body tried to bring him back to life, shocking him like with a defibrillator, but his body had done it all for naught, as nothing could be done with a dead body.

"Heh.... I killed him....... That's good...." And Buggy's whole body gave up, allowing him to fall face first to the ground, right next to the pit with a decapitated Grim.

I woke up in a random room, and groggily, I asked "Where.. am I?"

4