Chapter 7
668 3 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cyan Forest City at the hotel.

All the entrees and dishes had been served and Xiao Ba had not yet returned.

Xiao Kuangyun began to feel agitated and coldly growled, "How can he take so long to deal with a piece of trash like that... Hmph! Maybe he got lost? Xiao Jiu, go take a look."

"Yes, young master!" Xiao Jiu accepted the order and immediately stood up to walk out of the hotel, then he headed in the direction that Xiao Ba had previously gone.

...

Itachi after leaving the place where he had used his first genjutsu in this world. He decided to go to the Scarlet Dragon Range, this was because he intended to train for a few months in that place and who knows maybe he could have the chance to find the dragon or even the treasure. But his main goal was still to train.

After a few days of traveling, Itachi finally arrived at his destination. During these days he focused on training his mind to be more prepared for any situation he might encounter, as well as planning some countermeasures in case he arrived in a life or death situation.

Jasmine was still inside the cube and when Itachi went there to take a look he noticed that she was meditating while trying to expel some of the poison from her body and for this reason he decided not to interrupt her.

Of course, he still sent daily meals to this little girl, after all, he didn't want to have someone like her starving to death. Stopping thinking about it, he decided to concentrate on his training now that he had found a good place in the mountain range to train.

Itachi sat down and closed his eyes. After a few breaths, his expression became completely calm as his heart emptied.

Amidst the silence, threads of profound energy began to condense in Itachi's profound veins...

With all fifty-four of his profound entrances open, the vitality of his body flowed through 54 different directions at once, its speed as fast as one could imagine...

Time didn't seem to matter to Itachi anymore, since he was in a state where he couldn't feel hunger, pain, fear, sadness, and so on...

All he could feel at the moment was a sense of peace. It was as if every time the profound energy entered his body he felt that a part of himself left his body and returned soon after with a kind of peace.

His cultivation didn't increase during this time, but actually decreased, but if any peak expert saw this scene, he would most likely be shocked.

Because as Itachi's cultivation decreased the quality of the profound energy in his body improved tremendously.

In the beginning when he was cultivating his cultivation had reached the Profound Spiritual Realm, but now he was only at Level 1 of the Profound Elemental Realm.

But don't think that he became weak because of this, as the energy that was in his Profound veins was now extremely pure and powerful, moreover with Itachi's talent it wouldn't take long for him to return to his previous cultivation.

...

Jasmine stayed in the cube inside Itachi's body for quite a while, but soon she felt tired of trying to clean the poison in his body and decided it was time to take a break.

So for the past few days she has been relaxing while enjoying the food that Itachi gives her every day. Of course, someone proud like her couldn't let him know that she was enjoying her food, so he never showed up since.

But it had been a while since Itachi had sent her food, making this princess a little angry thinking that he had forgotten about her, but when she looked out of Itachi's cube, she let out a faint "Eh?" of surprise from her pink lips.

On the wall of the mountain, which was about two to three hundred meters high, a gigantic waterfall was coming down that was falling on the pool below, causing a mist to rise. The deafening sound was enormous, like the rumble of thunder traveling far away.

And in the center of the waterfall, a young man who had the top of his body bare was currently sitting peacefully while a screen of water that seemed to be falling from the sky was beating against his entire body. This young man was also not using his profound energy to protect himself, but was actually receiving this strong water directly with his body which caused him huge wounds on his body, but he didn't seem to mind this situation.

The young man didn't seem to care at all, and continued to stand there with his eyes closed, but if one looked closely one could see that the young man was using the profound energy to accelerate the healing of his injuries, which caused him to gain several scars on his back.

His figure looked especially tiny under that gigantic screen of water. Although the height of this waterfall was not too ridiculous, the force of the falling water was still enough to easily crush a body into pieces. Especially when the young man's cultivation was only at the Nascent Profound Realm.

When Jasmine stepped out of the cube, what she saw was exactly this scene. She took a look at the height of the waterfall, and her moon-like beautiful eyebrows slightly raised.

The impact of the huge current was brutally colliding with Itachi's body, but it seemed that Itachi didn't care about that and continued to stand there persisting while using the profound energy to heal his injuries.

Jasmine had to admit, this method of refining one's own body was brutal, and even though she knows that many body refiners do things like this, seeing it in person is still amazing and shocking at the same time.

Soon she saw Itachi's body sway a bit, as if it couldn't withstand any more impacts from the water but before she could do anything, she realized that Itachi looked at her with a look of indifference before closing his eyes again and continuing there refining his own body in a barbaric way.

She knew that the look Itachi gave her meant for her not to pry into things that were none of her business.

"Hmph! That princess just wanted to help you not kill yourself so easily!" Jasmine snorted in her mind, but continued to look intently at Itachi. She had decided that when he could no longer stand the pressure of the waterfall she would get him out.

Jasmine also realized that Itachi's cultivation had dropped by an entire realm, causing her to be surprised for a few moments wondering what he had lost in this time he had been in the cube. But soon her doubts were answered as she could feel the profound energy in Itachi's body.

"So he has a method like that? That's rare even in the Realm of the Gods..." Jasmine muttered to herself as she analyzed Itachi's strong profound energy. She was sure that with his current cultivation, he could most likely exchange several blows against an expert from the Earth Profound Realm. And don't think that's a small thing, since we're talking about a cultivator from the Nascent Profound Realm against the Earth Profound Realm, a leap of 2 entire realms.

Besides Itachi was only at the first level of the Nascent Profound Realm, so it's likely that when he breaks through to the True Profound Realm he would be able to fight on equal terms against a cultivator from the Earth Profound Realm.

After a while Itachi felt that his body couldn't hold out any longer, and to avoid any kind of mishap he left the waterfall while at the same time throwing himself into a lake that he had dug earlier.

This lake he had dug had no ordinary water in it, but rather a mixture of herbs and animal blood that he got on his way to this mountain range, and don't think that he just randomly poured them in there, in fact this mixture he had made belonged to a recipe he got from the first soul he absorbed.

This mixture would help him recover faster while refining his body as the liquid that penetrated his wounds had a specific property that helped the cultivator to increase the speed of the body's refining.

Two hours have passed since Itachi entered this lake, and in this time Jasmine kept watching him with a strange look. But in her head she remembered someone who looked exactly like Itachi making her feel a little dizzy.

"Brother..." Jasmine murmured lightly.

Itachi couldn't hear this murmur since right now he was focused on guiding the liquid in his body to heal his injuries faster and also take advantage of the medicinal properties of the herbs that were in the water.

...

Seven days had passed, and during this time Itachi continued refining his body in the waterfall, and during this process his cultivation of the profound did not make much progress, but his cultivation of the body made significant improvements. Also, the medicinal lake that Itachi had made healed all the scars so Itachi's skin was still very beautiful, in fact as his body cultivation improved he became more beautiful? And that was confusing for someone like him who was used to being discreet.

During this time he also talked a bit with Jasmine, since their relationship was a bit complicated since they were linked by their souls causing him to feel her emotions and her to feel his.

Itachi had to leave the mountain range for a while, and the reason was something that he didn't like to remember very much, since one day, Jasmine came to him and asked him to get some clothes for her, at the beginning Itachi denied it since he intended to continue training, but after so much insistence from Jasmine he gave in.

But that was his biggest regret of the last days...

"Then those clothes should be enough, they're good too..."

"I don't want to! They are the worst quality possible!"

"Then this should be good..."

"I'll never wear purple in my life!"

"This princess has never seen such bad materials and fabrics in her entire life, how can they sell this kind of crap!"

Itachi regretted coming to this small village, as Jasmine didn't seem to like any of the clothes that were sold here causing him to return to the range empty handed and with a not so good expression.

"Once I finish my training I will take you to buy clothes in a better place..." Itachi commented as he realized that Jasmine's expression was not so good either.

He did this because he feared that she might get in the way of his training, besides, this little promise wasn't hard to come by.

"Hmph!"

All he got in return was a snort from Jasmine as she stepped into the cube to continue trying to clean the poison from her own body, she had felt that the poison had seeped back into her body so she intended to contain it for a while.

...

Without knowing it, a month had subtly passed.

The temperature of the mountain range was also changing in this time showing that in a few more months winter would arrive, the water from the waterfall began to become more and more freezing. However, Itachi thought this might be to his benefit as more freezing water seemed to numb the pain he felt when it hit against his body.

During this month, he felt that he had made even more progress in his body cultivation, and for this reason he decided that it was a good time to go out for a hunt in the mountain range, but before doing so, he protected this place with a barrier.

And the reason, was that he had built a small wooden house so that he could spend his time here. And even though the house is not that big or extremely comfortable, he still didn't want to see it destroyed when he returned. Besides, this house would bring him some comfort.

"Time to see how strong I've become this past month..." Itachi muttered as he moved a little deeper into the mountain range.

*-*

Author's Notes:

Hello dear readers, the story so far has largely followed the path that Yun Che had at the beginning of his journey with only a few changes, but I must say that in the future the changes have become more and more noticeable, otherwise it wouldn't be a fanfic right?

Also, I'm trying not to make Itachi OP too early, since that could make the story a bit understandable and also hard to measure. (I learned from my other stories how hard it is to work with a very OP protagonist in the beginning.)

Also, I would like to know your opinion about the creation of akatsuki in this ATG world? I feel like they could do a lot of fun things here, and maybe add a little more excitement, of course I would try to make it seem more natural, and the Akatsuki members would obviously be the native people of the ATG world... But if you feel it's not necessary I wouldn't add them so leave a comment.

And in case you wanted to, then I will only add them in the future, as there is still a lot of story ahead.

24