Chapter 19
566 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yun Che couldn't go back to his seat to rest, because the moment he set his foot outside the battle arena, a young man jumped into the center and challenged him. It was then that a battle ensued between a disciple from the New Moon Palace against all the sect geniuses in New Moon City.

The funniest thing was that Yun Che beat all the geniuses without much suspense. But even though the scene looked funny, the elders and sect leaders who came to watch the banquet had somber faces.

A cultivator from the Profound Elemental Realm was beating all his disciples as if they were pieces of paper. Even a cultivator of the first level of the True Profound Realm was defeated by Yun Che's hands.

Even if the geniuses of the other sects have higher cultivations than Yun Che, their battle techniques are still lacking, which makes them easily lose to Yun Che.

Itachi with his Sharingan had already unraveled the entire technique that Yun Che was using, he even felt that were he himself using the technique he could extract even more than Yun Che himself. But he didn't intend to do something like that, because he felt that his techniques from the ninja world were still superior to the ones used by Yun Che.

Another thing that Itachi realized was that Yun Che would not be able to learn this kind of technique on his own, so after watching this boy for a while longer, he noticed that he seemed to communicate with something in his right hand.

"Looks like there is an expert helping him..." Itachi thought as he looked at a black ring on Yun Che's ring finger.

That ring was not with Yun Che the last time Itachi found it, so it is likely that he had his own fortunate encounter.

Moreover, it seemed that every time he defeated some genius his cultivation slowly increased, as if he became stronger with each battle. And using his Sharingan Itachi realized that a good portion of the Profound Energy of those defeated by Yun Che entered his black ring.

"Something is definitely wrong with that ring."

Itachi kept these thoughts to himself as he continued to watch the next steps Yun Che would take, he felt that the sects present would not let Yun Che off easily.

Yun Che seeing that he had already defeated all the geniuses felt very happy. Since being expelled from the Xiao clan he had only had miserable encounters, he was first chased by a Xiao clan expert until he was saved by Itachi. After following his journey he found a village with strange people, and there he was also chased until he fell into a cliff and found this black ring that was helping him become stronger.

The black ring had been communicating with Yun Che all this time. The black ring even said that every time Yun Che defeated someone with higher cultivation, he could absorb a part of the defeated cultivator's profound energy, it was for this reason that Yun Che kept challenging all the geniuses present.

But seeing that there were no more people wanting to accept his challenge he felt a bit uncomfortable. But that only lasted for a while, because the black ring once again communicated with him.

"What? Is he here?" Yun Che thought shocked, as he looked in the direction his black ring pointed in his mind.

Following the direction that the black ring pointed, he saw the person who had saved him from that Xiao clan expert.

Xiao Tian Long or Uchiha Itachi.

A person who gave the feeling of helplessness to those who faced him. The person who took care of that expert as if he was just a child. Yun Che always thought of the day when he could fight Itachi as an equal, and it seems that he will finally have that opportunity.

Yun Che slowly walked towards Itachi, every step he took was as if he had traveled miles away. Everyone's attention was stuck on Yun Che, this young man who had defeated all the geniuses. These people were wondering who Yun Che would challenge.

He remembered the feeling he had when he first saw Itachi when he first awakened, he felt a kind of inferiority, and that was not something he could live with. Yun Che felt that the best way to take this discomfort away from him was to face Itachi.

When he was in front of Itachi, he stopped. Itachi was sitting in his chair with his eyes closed.

"I want to challenge you!" Yun Che said confidently.

Itachi slowly opened his eyes and his beautiful onyx eyes slowly turned into Sharingan eyes that stared at Yun Che with a stoic expression.

The people who saw Itachi's eyes change were shocked, they never expected a mere spectator to have an eye technique. One must know that this was rare not only on this continent but in the entire world. It was possible to count on one's hands the amount of people with eye techniques.

Itachi already had the feeling that Yun Che would be challenged, especially when Jasmine warned him in his mind that the black ring was targeting him.

"An expert from the Realm of the Gods?" Itachi had questioned Jasmine in his mind.

It was then that she said that there were some expert in the Realm of the Gods who used this kind of technique when they were being chased to their death. And by fusing themselves into some item they could continue living or simply keep their legacy for future generations.

She also said that this black ring still held the soul of the expert, and that he might actually be using Yun Che as a mere vessel to receive his soul. This made Itachi a little surprised, but that only lasted a few seconds. He remembered back in the shinobi world there was a ninja who was very adept at surviving and changing bodies, even the way he did it was even more perfect than this.

The people who watched Yun Che staring at Itachi, felt that these two might know each other especially when they looked at Yun Che looking at Itachi with uncomfortable eyes.

These people also felt that Yun Che was inferior in Itachi even if they couldn't sense his cultivation, they still had that kind of feeling.

"Who would this young man be?" The leader of a large sect asked the people around but he ended up getting only silence as a response.

Staring at Yun Che for a few seconds Itachi just shook his head and his body slowly began to turn into dozens of crows. Soon he disappeared from the chair he was sitting on. All the people in the hall were shocked! Crows exited Itachi's body and the next time he appeared he was already in the arena just waiting for Yun Che.

Yun Che gritted his teeth, he had had a kind of Déjà-vu upon seeing the technique Itachi had used to get around the battle arena.

Many geniuses were clenching their fists with extreme envy of Itachi's technique, they felt that if they had a technique it looked like then it wouldn't be a problem to impress all the people.

"Show me what you have learned..." Itachi commented stoically.

Yun Che walked to the battle arena and looked at Itachi as he said, "Even if you helped me back there I still need to fight you, otherwise this discomfort will never leave me."

With those words Yun Che took his closed Tai Chi pose, but this time this pose seemed to accumulate an even greater amount of Profound Energy.

"If it was before, I might not be your opponent, but now I am stronger than I have ever been." Yun Che said fiercely a huge contrast from the Tai Chi technique he was using.

The people watching this scene, felt that the two were dangerous, but at the same time felt that both were cool. Sect leaders were even thinking of teaching their disciples to act this way so that they could bring some face back to their sect.

20