Chapter 20
570 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"His name is Uchiha Itachi..." Cang Yue thought as she looked at Itachi who was calmly staring at Yun Che.

She felt that Yun Che seemed to have a trace of jealousy of Itachi and for that reason he challenged him to this exchange of hands.

"This time I will show how strong I have become!" Yun Che exclaimed as he directed all the profound energy he had accumulated into his fists.

"SUMA!!!"

With a shout Yun Che aimed his two fists at Itachi's upper body. Yun Che's speed had already reached incredible levels and also impossible for a Profound Elementary Realm cultivator.

The elders and leaders of smaller sects, realized that this speed was on the same level as a True Profound Realm cultivator.

"Genius!"

"That boy is a genius of thousands of years!"

"Amazing, with that speed there aren't many youngsters who can be his match in this city."

The spectators couldn't stop commenting on the battle that was going on, and many elders from the major sects were already thinking of ways to kill Yun Che once the fight was over.

Seeing that his blow was just inches away from hitting its target, Yun Che gave a smile of relief, he had finally managed to remove the discomfort in his heart. But that relief didn't last for long.

Itachi simply stepped to the left side and easily avoided Yun Che's attack. And he proceeded to dodge all the attacks that Yun Che launched in his direction. It was as if he was playing with the same, as it seemed that he made no effort to dodge these attacks that could easily injure a True Realm Profound cultivator.

Yun Che's speed was extremely fast, but he still lacked a lot compared to Itachi. The martial arts that Yun Che learned from the black ring could help him jump realms to fight as an equal, but facing someone like Itachi was useless.

Itachi could also jump realms to fight stronger cultivators while he himself was at a lower realm, plus his cultivation was much higher than Yun Che. With Itachi being at the Profound Spirit Realm, a realm he had recently reached.

Furthermore, Itachi can easily fight on equal terms with someone at the peak of the Earth Profound Realm, something that Yun Che cannot do even if he sacrificed his entire body in exchange for power.

At this moment, Yun Che was already panting, he had unleashed a huge amount of attacks towards Itachi but all ended without any kind of success, and now he had already spent a good portion of his profound energy.

Itachi realized this as well but chose not to say anything, at least for now. In fact during this short exchange he had with Yun Che, Itachi not only kept dodging Yun Che's blows but also used his Sharingan to copy this technique that Yun Che was using against him. And the reason was simple.

He felt that Yun Che had some problems, first because Itachi doesn't remember treating Yun Che badly to the point that he challenged him to a battle. Of course, being challenged to exchange hands was not a problem for Itachi, but the way Yun Che did it was really annoying, especially this black ring he was wearing that sucked some of the profound energy of the one Yun Che was defeating.

Itachi felt that helping Yun Che against that Xiao family expert was a mistake, as Yun Che returned his kindness with resentment and also discomfort.

Another thing that Itachi realized was that Yun Che's Profound Veins were not necessarily recovered, in fact when he looked deeper into Yun Che he found that they were extremely damaged, and that the profound energy absorbed by the black ring was actually recovering his Profound Veins. And at the same time that it was recovering his Profound Veins, the profound energy from the black ring was actually making them stronger.

"I see..." Itachi muttered as he stared at Yun Che.

"You have power comparable to a Profound True Realm cultivator even with your damaged Profound Veins... That's interesting." Itachi said in a quiet voice.

But unlike Itachi who was calm, the people who were watching the battle and heard his speech were shocked.

"What? He has damaged Profound Veins and he can fight like that?"

"Definitely a treasure."

Another round of chatter came from the spectators' chairs.

Itachi wasn't someone who liked to cause trouble for others, but he felt that if he didn't do this Yun Che would bring even more trouble for him in the future, and perhaps it would even affect Xiao Li and Xiao Lingxi. And that was not something he would like to see.

"It seems that you were lucky during your journey, you even found a unique style to fight in." Itachi continued to say stoically.

Yun Che had a bad feeling, and when he intended to say something he felt that he could not speak and not even move a muscle of his body. And all he could do at the moment was listen to Itachi's words.

"I believe that the method you are using must not be something orthodox, otherwise this technique you use would not need to steal the profound energy of the cultivators you defeated."

Those words from Itachi made the cultivators defeated by Yun Che tremble. This is because they felt that about 20% of all their profound energy had disappeared, many even dropped one level of profound cultivation something that is extremely frightening and horrible for all cultivators.

"Furthermore it seems that the profound energy you steal from the cultivars is digested directly into your Profound Veins, that being the case they are used to heal the damage of your Profound Veins." Itachi continued saying calmly.

Yun Che's lips at this moment were trembling, he wanted to rebut Itachi and say that these things were lies, but he simply could do absolutely nothing. First because he knew that what Itachi said was true, and that made him shocked, after all, the black ring told him that no one on this small planet could know of the existence of a Higher Realm.

Second, he couldn't move or say any words, it was as if his body was frozen in time except for his thoughts, which only made the situation even more desperate for Yun Che.

"Lastly, you are using Profound Strength stolen from the cultivators you defeated to keep fighting, that's really funny, but sad at the same time, after all this profound strength originally didn't belong to you..." Itachi finished his speech.

At this moment the people who were watching were shocked by Itachi's analysis. They even shuddered at the thought of being enemies with someone like this young man. And the fact that they couldn't sense Itachi's cultivation only made them fear him even more.

Yun Che felt his body return to normal, but he still didn't make any moves and just stared at Itachi with a hateful look on his face. At first he just felt uneasy about Itachi. He had the feeling that Itachi was stealing everything that belonged to him, from the affection of Xiao Li and Xiao Lingxi to even the affection of other girls and people.

To him Itachi was someone who should not exist, it should just be him Yun Che. That should be Yun Che's story.

People seeing the look of hatred towards Yun Che shook their heads.

"He is a fool, even though he knows there is no chance of winning against his opponent he still chooses to stand tall and arrogant. Not only that but he even dares to look hatefully at the one who defeated him in every way." An elder from a smaller sect commented.

"You must die today!" Yun Che exclaimed as he entered a new Tai Chi pose. This pose consisted of placing one hand above his head while crossing his other hand toward his chest. His legs slowly parted.

Itachi ignored Yun Che's speech as he stared at him with his crimson red eyes.

"Your arrogance will be your downfall..." Itachi muttered.

The new Tai Chi pose that Yun Che was using was really powerful, even Itachi had to admit that. With his Sharingan he could see that Yun Che was concentrating all his profound energy in his body, and this time even the energy used to heal his veins were heading towards the center of his body.

"DIE!"

19