Chapter 23
372 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Itachi walked with Nagato for an entire night, due to being summoned by Edo Tensei, he didn't feel tired or exhausted, in fact it was as if he maintained his peak state at all times.

And that was what made this Jutsu extremely powerful and frightening. Imagine someone reviving an extremely powerful ninja and as a bonus this revived ninja will never run out of chakra or get tired.

Itachi was walking beside a huge lake, he felt a battle was about to happen especially when he felt two chakra signatures coming towards him.

They didn't have to wait for long, because a few seconds later two ninjas appeared in front of both of them.

"Uchiha Itachi... and Nagato!" Exclaimed a relatively thin, high-pitched voice.

Nagato who had his head down, raised his gaze and saw who he would have to face.

"I never imagined that I would be forced to fight you again, Naruto..." Nagato said in an unwilling manner.

He had no interest in battling anymore, especially when he put all his hopes for a better future on Naruto.

Itachi was also a little surprised to see Naruto in front of him, but what surprised him more was the fact that there was a different chakra surrounding Naruto's body.

"It's probably been quite a while since we met last time... I must say you've changed a bit, Naruto." Itachi commented.

Naruto was surprised to see these two in front of him, but he soon gave a smile and said, "I now have control of the Nine Tails chakra. And my appearance is different due to my 'Chakra Mode'."

Itachi was surprised by Naruto's speech, one must know that many people died just to be able to seal the Nine Tails, but looking at Naruto in front of him easily controlling the Nine Tails, he didn't know if he should believe it.

"You really control the power of the Nine Tails? I must say I'm impressed with your development." Itachi commented in surprise.

Even he felt that he couldn't pull off a feat like that so easily.

Nagato who was next to him gave a smile and said, "He and I have the same master, so it's only natural that he can control the Nine Tails."

"So... you were able to get past the hate, Naruto?" Nagato asked seriously, the smile on his face no longer present.

"Yes! Like my predecessor, you taught me about your pain." Naruto said confidently earning a relieved look from Nagato.

Itachi at this moment was also serious, this was because he felt he should ask Naruto about his brother's situation.

"Naruto, should I ask-"

Itachi couldn't finish his speech because Naruto cut him off and said, "I also have something to ask you."

Itachi looked a little surprised at Naruto but nodded, and just as he was about to say something, he felt that feeling of losing control of his body, but this time his vision didn't get blurred.

"Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!" Itachi launched a huge fireball towards Naruto causing the blond man to be surprised due to the sudden attack.

Itachi's attack was unsuccessful because Killer B who was standing next to Naruto, drew his sword and slashed the fireball like it was nothing.

"Samehada..." Itachi already had the knowledge that Kisame had been killed, but he did not expect that his sword was being used by another ninja.

A battle ensued after Killer B cut off Itachi's fireball. And during this battle Itachi and Naruto were talking.

"What happened to Sasuke?" Itachi asked as he defended himself from a punch from Naruto while counterattacking.

"He said he will take revenge on Konoha! He even found out about your top-secret mission." Naruto commented as he exchanged extremely fast blows with Itachi.

"It looks like Obito told Sasuke everything that happened..." Itachi thought.

"Madara even told me the truth too. Itachi... You died pretending to be a villain to protect Konoha and Sasuke, you-"

"You've said enough, Naruto." Itachi didn't let Naruto finish his speech, he had already gotten all the answers he needed.

"Itachi is that true?" Nagato questioned, even he didn't know about these events.

Itachi ignored Nagato's question, and began to think about everything he had been through in the shinobi world and all the encounters he had with Obito.

"I don't believe that only Madara and Obito planned all this just for themselves." Itachi thought.

At this moment Nagato who was standing still used the power of the Rinnegan to pull Naruto towards him, causing the blond to use the power of the Nine Tails chakra to sap away.

The battle ensued, and every time Itachi attacked he warned where he would strike, after all, he didn't intend to hurt Naruto or Killer B.

Nagato used his Rinnegan to summon an animal to help him in the battle. This animal also contained the Rinnegan that shared the same vision as Nagato.

"Looks like I will have no choice but to do that..." Itachi thought as he activated his Mangekyo Sharingan on top of the animal summoned by Nagato.

Naruto who was looking at Itachi was a little dismayed, but soon he felt something come out of his stomach and go straight into his mouth forcing him to vomit.

The head of a raven came out of Naruto's mouth, and soon the entire body of the raven came out of Naruto's mouth. The raven started flying around Itachi who at this moment had his eyes bleeding.

"Naruto! Watch out he's going to use Amaterasu!" Nagato exclaimed, but in the end his voice sounded a little weaker, this was because he realized that Itachi was not using the Amaterasu.

"What is he doing?" Nagato thought in surprise. He felt that Itachi had many unrevealed secrets.

The raven looked directly into Itachi's eyes and when their eyes met it was as if they were connected, then the raven that was flying around Itachi landed on Naruto's shoulder quickly.

"So that's how it is!" Itachi said.

"Amaterasu!"

Itachi's eyes widened again. And this time he used one of the powers contained in his Mangekyo Sharingan.

The target of his attack was not Naruto, but the animal that Nagato had summoned. Within seconds the animal summoned by Nagato was completely devoured by Itachi's black flames.

"That crow... He's yours right?" Nagato questioned Itachi. He was once again taken aback by the genius of the ninja in front of him. Nagato was becoming more and more certain that Itachi was the most excellent shinobi in the world.

...

...

"It seems I have underestimated you... Uchiha Itachi... You are clearly different from the others..." A man with the appearance of a snake commented.

That man was sitting on the floor of a cave with snakes surrounding him. That man was precisely the one who controlled Edo Tensei.

"You really are a genius, to be able to get out of control of my Edo Tensei..." The man said in surprise.

The man turned all his concentration to Nagato who was still under his control. He knew that if he used Nagato in the right way he could control Itachi again.

"I just hope you won't cause me any more trouble, Uchiha Itachi..." The man commented in a somber tone.

The aura around him grew even stronger causing the snakes around him to shiver in fear.

16