Chap 3
57 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The car sped away.

 

… 

 

In the bar.

 

The music was loud. The Teo guys are drinking beer bottles in a corner of the bar. Four eyes darting everywhere.

 

“F*ck, look at that little girl.”

 

Teo pointed to the direction of 1 o'clock, a tall American girl, with white skin. She is wearing a tight blue mini skirt, the top is a revealing short top, and looks attractive.

 

Jack looked in the direction his friend pointed and gulped, but immediately he glanced to the left, this is this guy's style, a black American girl with curly hair, an extremely pretty face. He immediately left the white American sister and then took the beer bottle, raised his hands, and swayed to the music in the bar, slowly making his way through the crowd to his prey.

 

Teo also quickly approached the other girl, he boldly stood and danced near the white American and greeted her politely. Then he very politely offered her a glass of brandy, and he also chatted in the bar with her friends. It wasn't long before he had wrapped his arms around her waist and danced with her.

 

Teo is only 14 years old, but he is already 1m75 tall, he also bought himself a fake ID card for this convenience. Born quite early, his eloquence reached the level of a grandmaster, almost no children escaped his demonic claws. As long as it's the prey he catches, he definitely won't be able to escape.

 

…. 

 

Teo is only 14 years old, but he is already 1m75 tall, he also bought himself a fake ID card for this convenience. Born quite early, his eloquence reached the level of a grandmaster, almost no children escaped his demonic claws. As long as it's the prey he catches, it's bound to be a fun night.

 

“Sister, boyfriend left, come with us.”

 

A loud voice came from the distance.

 

“No thanks, please stay away from me.”

 

The female voice comes out smoothly, although the tone is a bit harsh, when you hear it, you can immediately tell it is a beautiful woman. Her accent seems to be Asian.

 

"Sister, I order you this glass of wine, rest assured that I will take care of it here, this bull-headed Taylor guarantees you a night of fun and pleasure."

 

“I do not want to. I just want to be alone. Please don't disturb me.”

“Haha, have you heard, my sister wants to be quiet, haha. Okay, so can you tell us the names? Mike's voice boomed out.”

 

While hugging her white American sister, when she heard these words, Teo was stunned for a moment and then silently cursed:

 

“F*ck I am looking for you, you all wanted something tonight. I didn't expect you to bring your own body.”

 

The girl's voice continued:

 

“I repeat No! I just want to be alone! Stop or I will report it to security.”

 

From afar, two or three security guards were wearing black suits, tall bodies, wearing cool-looking black glasses, with short sticks on their waists, quickly dodging everyone forward.

 

“If you don't, then stop! Let's go now!” 

 

The bull-headed Taylor laughed and put his arm around the juniors. Then the group withdrew.

 

The security guard came to visit the girl and then returned to his working position.

 

Now, Teo has time to look closely at the girl who makes a sound like a bell. He discovered that she was very drunk, her face was pretty and cute, probably only about 14 years old like him, but she was also about 1m 65, adding high heels to make her as tall as him. She sat alone, on her beautiful, spotless face, a tear suddenly appeared. He saw this scene as if he had a heart attack, not knowing why.

 

He also let go of the American girl, said a few polite sentences, exchanged phone numbers, and pretended to go to the bathroom.

He approached his friend, then whispered behind his back:

 

“Hey, it's Taylor!”

 

“Where?”

 

“ It's them.”

 

Teo pointed in the direction the Taylors came out of the bar.

 

"But we don't carry guns, come on next time." 

 

Jack sighed and turned to his girlfriend to continue.

 

The other Asian girl also swiped her card, then staggered to her feet, walking slowly towards the door.

 

“I have work to do first, you can take it easy.”

 

Jack also looked in the direction his friend left and smiled.

 

The girl walked out of the bar with limp steps, tapping on the phone screen, Teo guessed that she was calling an Uber.

 

This girl's figure is quite thin, her legs are long. She is wearing a pair of tight black jeans accentuating her slender legs. She wore a gray short-sleeved T-shirt and added a black cardigan, which from a distance made people want to hug her. She looked at her phone screen, occasionally tilting her head to the street to check if her Uber had arrived.

 

Across the street, a group of young Americans with Asians and Mexicans pointed at each other, then slowly approached the girl.

 

Led by Taylor, Teo's enemy but also the one who caused trouble with the girl in the bar.

 

Teo stood behind, he thought very quickly and then jumped behind the girl, hugged her waist, and shouted:

 

“Honey! We will go to the hotel.”

 

Without waiting for her reply, he kissed her quickly on the lips and picked her up, and ran.

 

“Get that guy back to me!”

 

Right after that, the juniors split up and chased in the direction Tony Teo ran away.

 

“What are you doing, leave me alone!”

 

Too surprised, the girl exclaimed in her mother tongue. 

 

“Oh Vietnamese?”

 

Teo suddenly replied in Vietnamese.

 

The girl struggled fiercely and then shouted:

 

“Let me go, who are you, why are you carrying me and running, let go of me now! Let me go let me go.”

 

Teo glanced around feeling quite safe and was about to let go of the girl when...

 

“AAAAAAAAA.”

 

Teo jumped in surprise, seeing a pair of pretty teeth biting into his hand. Confused, he asked:

 

“Why did you bite me?”

 

She screamed and struggled harder.

 

“LET ME GET ME OUT. RELEASE!”

 

“Ok.”

 

He was also annoyed, let go of his hand…

 

Bang.

 

“Ah! That's hurt! Why did you let go?”

 

The girl fell on her butt to the ground, groaning in pain.

3