Chap 4
60 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“The moon is so full tonight.”

 

Teo pretends to be stupid and looks up at the sky, whistling.

 

“Full moon?”

 

The girl looked at the sky, it was as dark as ink, let alone the moon, not even a star. She rubbed her butt and struggled to stand, glaring at him.

 

Teo scratched his head, reached into his pocket, pulled out a cigarette, lit it, and put it in his mouth, taking a long breath.

 

The girl didn't bother to let him go to him, she fixed her clothes a little, then picked up the phone and dialed a quick number and said:

 

“I'm out on the street, you come to pick me up, I'll share the address with you by phone.”

 

After saying that, she hung up and looked at the name standing next to her. She knew he meant to help her, when the thugs were crossing the street, she saw it. But why did she pay attention to these guys? In fact, from afar, she saw her uncle running to pick her up, but her uncle was more than enough to deal with them alone. This name suddenly flew in and destroyed her and her uncle, and even dared to kiss her. Thinking like that, she turned red, but thanks to alcohol, no one could distinguish between shame and alcohol.

 

However, she is also not ignorant. After all, he had good intentions anyway, carrying her and running to save her from those thugs. She smiled and approached him, holding out her hand.

 

“Anyway, thank you for trying to help me, my name is Thuy Vy, what's your name?”

 

Teo took a breath of cigarette and looked at her, seeing her bright smile like a flower bloom, he also happily stretched out his hand to take the other little hand, but before he could enjoy it, the other hand quickly retracted.

 

“That's not sincere.” 

 

Teo thought, then threw away the cigarette, took a long breath, and introduced:

 

“I'm Teo from a poor family, my parents sell Banh xeo on the top of the pass, eat Banh xeo at noon and lunch, eat Banh Xeo in the afternoon, and eat fox hotpot at night, don't like the singing, don't like to raise cats. In particular, he never made promises. He is not a rich man, he is in America, has a car, has sold and bought a Toyota Corona. There are no ghosts in my house, I like to go to massage, my hair is combed, I like to drink coca-cola, I like to sing, now I would like to sing you a song: "Father's love".”

He bellowed his voice like a goose:

 

“Father's love is as warm as SUN... SWEET AS THE ROUND…”

 

Thuy Vy looked at him, her eyes seemed to bulge out, her mouth gaped open, she was in a state of depression when she heard him roar in her ear. Startled, she grabbed his hand and shouted:

 

“Are you crazy? Out there on the street.”

 

Then she covered her mouth and giggled. This guy is funny too. She slyly teased:

 

“After all, your name is Sun or Father's Love.”

 

Ah. This girl also knows how to joke. Teo coughed once and said:

 

“My name is Teo, Tony Teo, from a poor family…”

 

Thuy Vy hastily stopped him:

 

“I know, hi hi, your parents sell Banh Xeo, right, haha, you're so interesting. Do you live nearby?”

 

Teo also smiled at her and replied:

 

“No, I live in Foster Care, in San Jose. What about my younger sister?”

“Younger sister! You act like you're older than me, considering you're about 15 years old and dare to enter a bar.”

 

 She is sarcastic.

 

He didn't care, lit a cigarette again and smiled, and said:

 

“Younger sister!  You must be around 14 years old, your breasts are still underdeveloped, drinking too much alcohol is harmful. If I didn't ask for your help, I would have been killed by those guys.”

 

“Sigh! Who wants your help? Anyway, thank you for taking care of me.”

 

Suddenly, a voice shouted:

 

“Vivian, get in the car.”

 

She looked out into the street and saw a blond young man poking his head out of a bright red Porsche waving at her.

 

“Let's go! Goodbye, brother Teo is from a poor family.”

 

Then, she overpowered the phone he was holding in his hand, asked for the password number, and then dialed her number.

 

“Here's my number, if you're free, give me a call.”

 

“Ok Bye my younger sister! Should I kiss her goodbye?”

 

 He teased her and pulled out his long beak.

 

“Sigh! You dream it! Bye-bye.”

 

She waved her hand and sped into the Porsche.

 

After she got into the car, the blond youth looked at Teo with bullet-shaped eyes, then raised his middle finger to show his authority, then pointed directly at his face, making two words in his mouth: 

 

"F*CK U."

 

Phut!

 

He sprayed a spit on the ground and cursed:

 

While cursing loudly, the Taylors chased after them, without saying a word they all flew in to punch and kick dust.

 

 

“Stop the car, stop the car!”

 

Thuy Vy shouted and ordered the driver to stop. In the rearview mirror, she saw that the person who saved her was stormed into the council by thugs, she was very worried about him, anyway he helped her but she also had a little sympathy for him.

“Don't stop, keep running. Vivian ah! What's the point of stopping the fights of homeless guys? You go fast.”

 

“Ahh... STOP THE CAR.”

 

She shouted.

 

"I'm waiting at the house, do you want me to know this?" 

 

The young man threatened.

3