Chap 5
38 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Your uncle is waiting at the house, do you want your uncle to know this?" 

 

The young man threatened.

 

“You... you…”

 

Ring Ring… The phone rang.

 

Thuy Vy quickly picked up the phone, she looked at the young man, showing disgust.

 

“Hello! Yes, I hear dad…”

 

The blonde youth waved his hand to the driver:

 

“Go ahead!”

 

The driver listened to the driver.

“ F*ck! Ah!”

 

Bum Bum Bum.

 

Bam Bam Bam.

 

His face was covered with blood, at first he tried to fight back, desperately punching a guy or two, but then his hands were hard to resist, he could only hold his head to dodge. He was hit on the head by a rock, an iron pipe was raised and hit him on the head.

 

Bum Bum Bum.

Followed by a series of fists and kicks, iron pipes hitting dust bags on the stomach, face, arms, and legs. Fresh blood gushed out. He clutched his head and cringed. The pain in his body was transmitted in waves, but anger took over, he used all his strength to calm down, shouting:

 

“ AAAAA.” 

 

Then he quickly picked up an iron pipe and hit a thug on the head.

 

“ZAAAA.” 

 

Bam.

 

Bang.

 

At the same time as the blow like heaven, the thug fell on his back, a knife stabbed him deep in the handle. Teo fell on his back, so more than a dozen knives stabbed him.

 

DANG DANG DANG.

 

A series of gunshots rang out. Blood spurted from his body continuously. Everything in front of my eyes went dark.

 

… 

 

In the bar, Jack felt something was wrong, his gut instinct telling him that something was going to happen. He quickly let go of his prey and then slipped away.

 

Normally, Jack knows that his friend is addicted to playing online games, it's not far from the phone, moreover, the messages of the dating programs are constantly notified, a phone is an inseparable object for this guy. But today he called more than a hundred times but still no answer from his friend.

 

Gypsy people like him are too knowledgeable, Jack hid in a safe corner, smashing the phone in case the police caught the location. He thought his friend must have healed more or less. He quickly looked for the car and ran to look around.

 

“Where is this guy? Or go to jail again. That's not true, it called me if anything happened.”

 

While running, Jack whispered, he came up with more than a dozen theories, including the theory that his friend ran into Taylor's guys but was dismissed by him. Joking about the wise Teo, how can you be a hero one-on-one.

 

“What the hell is this, what light is this.”

 

Jack slammed on the brake with a loud thud, his eyes were bright, couldn't see anything, he tried to squint to look ahead.

 

“What the F*ck, UFO??? Is that true?”

 

Jack shouted, squinting carefully ahead but suddenly the light disappeared. He was also confused and continued to drive.

 

…. 

 

When the police and ambulance arrived, everyone was surprised and confused. On the cement floor, Tony Teo's body disappeared, leaving only a pool of blood. The police ordered a blockade and searched for more than 3 hours and then withdrew. The case ended here with the conclusion that the person who was assaulted was not dead, so he left.

 

--- 

 

Nine clouds above the sky, in a large spaceship.

 

“xxxxxxxxxxx.”

 

“xxxxxxxxxxx.”

 

The sound of laughter in a strange language echoed loudly, the atmosphere was noisy. Many strange creatures were busy with their work, some were human-like, some had the head of a horse with the body of a leopard, and some had a large head and a body 50 cm high. In general, the creatures on this spaceship are very strange.

 

In one of the spacecraft's compartments, in a chamber containing all kinds of the most advanced medical equipment, a bunch of aliens dressed like doctors and scientists gathered around a bed, on the bed. a person is lying with eyes closed, this person's body is broken, has many holes, and all internal organs are almost sticking out. This person's body is plugged into more than a hundred wires, each wire is connected to very strange machines, these are products that have never appeared on earth. The person lying on this bed is still alive, although he can die at any time, but super modern science and technology have kept a little bit of life.

 

“This creature is randomly chosen by us, although its body is broken, it is suitable for our requirements.” 

 

An alien in the form of an old man on Earth speaks his mind.

 

Another person who looked like a robot put his hand on the body of the person lying on the bed, probed a bit, and then said:

 

“Yes, this person's vitality is very strong, the will to survive is very high. His body was already broken, and inside, if he wasn't affected b external forces, it would be because he had used too many stimulants and cigarettes on the planet for a long time, and had used drugs, so his body was really hard. What a pile of rubbish. Very suitable for the requirements for this experiment.”

 

The rest also nodded.

 

“Test results and decisions are available. We decided to choose this creature as a test subject. If luck is successful, he can help us a lot. OK! This planet we have also studied, all data is available, it is indeed a convergence of talents, if it takes a few more thousand years, technology will definitely surpass us. However, now... far behind a.”

 

The old scientist ordered:

“The "Body Regeneration" machine has been prepared. Quickly move this person in, prepare the XXX body fluid, and transmit the XXX gene. Prepare for an organ transplant, a body transplant, get rid of all the scum.”

 

Another old scientist also gave the order:

 

“Prepare formula ABCXYZ, prepare super sterilization room, prepare universal brain, implant "Super player" chip.”

 

“Prepare "Body" including, two hands, two legs, one "middle leg", skin, flesh. Conduct one time "casting a person".”

 

 

3