Chap 6
31 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

A middle-aged man opened the door to the room and entered, wearing a red armor, he greeted everyone with his arms and said in a firm voice:

 

This experiment, we have been preparing for more than ten years, this time must be successful. I want everything to be perfect.

 

All others immediately took action. More than a dozen employees and robots immediately rushed to deploy, bringing the human body lying on the bed into the laboratory.

 

This "Human Casting" technique is a technique that these scientists learned from a country on the globe called Vietnam. Through studying thousands of years of history of this country, one of the ancient legends has been discovered, there is a legend called "The Founding Father". The father of this country invented a method called "Break and then establish again". This special technique "Casting People" means to bring out a human's body and put it into a mold to cast like iron. This idea is too bold, almost no one has done it. After a period of research, based on this idea, the scientists on this spacecraft developed an experimental project.

 

The person brought out as a guinea pig is none other than Tony Teo. He didn't even know that he was the test subject of these space monsters. Of course, he doesn't know, because who can survive more than a hundred stab wounds, a few shots to the body, the intestines and liver are all out, the blood is almost dried up, even the face and face are deformed, only the brain is lucky. He was still intact but had suffered a mild concussion. In general, Tony Teo is almost dead. The moment his soul was about to ascend to enlightenment, this spaceship picked him up. Consider him lucky because he is not a special case, just plain random. His mutilated body, after being used by these scientists in a way beyond the era of saving his life, was being transported to the laboratory.

 

... 

 

“Extremely strong current stimulation.”

 

“Pour XXXX liquid in.”

 

“Prepared artificial limbs, implantation.”

 

“Facial reconstruction, the inherent face cannot be recognized, through looking up the data of the Earth, Asian race, Vietnamese origin, conducting facial structure 0%…5%…20%…”

 

“Special blood supply, infusion into…”

 

“Special artificial organs… preparing for transplant.”

 

“Stop!”

 

A cry of majesty resounded. The elder of the group of scientists ordered a halt to organ transplants.

 

“Urgent consultation, everyone enters the space room.”

 

All scientists immediately entered a room, which had the feature of suspending time. All that happens inside is just a second outside.

 

“I think we should use the latest experimental product”

 

A robotic scientist said:

 

“But this is a product that has not been tested, even though we do not know how it will bring the results. I object, go with the old course. A dwarf with huge glasses protested. This person is quite conservative, the best products according to this person need to go through a rigorous process, meeting standards to be used.”

 

An old man waved his hand, stood up, and said:

 

“Isn't the purpose of this time to create a monster strong enough to win the championship trophy? Moreover, hasn't that thing been studied for a long time, today is the day to put it to use.”

 

“But…”

 

“Don't talk anymore, go ahead.”

 

The old homeroom decided, and everyone left the room. Time passed by exactly one second.

 

“Perform a special organ transplant, inject it into the test solution XXX- XXX-XXX.”

 

[The transplant process proceeds 5%, 10%, ...] - The notification sound of the Body Regeneration machine sounded.

 

“Preparing to restore and upgrade the brain, implant the Super Player training system, transfer the earth data…”

 

The command was issued, and the staff immediately took action, continuously lightning-fast actions of the staff.

 

Immediately, all parts of Teo were removed and replaced, from the intestines, liver, lungs, and internal organs were replaced. Even the brain has been upgraded. Four limbs were inserted, Tony Teo is now like a toy created by scientists, the body is optimized as much as possible.

 

His old body was taken apart and put in a machine. The employee then pressed the button, and the machine immediately reconfigured the old body into a makeshift one, which was also part of the plan. After that, the body was quickly shot away, appearing at a location at the foot of the Golden Gate Bridge, creating a fake scene that Teo was murdered.

 

Consider that from this moment on, the thug Tony Teo is dead.

 

The work on the spaceship is going quite smoothly, a complete body is being formed, more than a thousand electrical wires are connected to this body, the liquid is constantly pouring in, all these amazing techniques are impossible. appeared on Earth. However, no one discovered a very strange red spot inside this body. This red point is very small, the supercomputer only detected it in a very short time but also missed it.

"The temporary work is over, let's fly home." One person said.

 

Everyone was about to breathe a sigh of relief and open a glass of wine to celebrate when the supercomputer suddenly sounded a warning.

 

[ WARNING WARNING, ERROR 99999 ERRORING .]

 

[ STARTING ONE TIME SELF-HEALING .]

 

[ EEEEE..... 2nd SELF-HEALING STARTED…. START SELF-HEALING 5 TIMES.]

 

[ CONTAIN FAILURE, VARIABLE EVEN. ]

 

[ EMERGENCY STARTUP WARNING.]

 

[ WARNING EXPLOSIVE IN 1 MINUTE .]

 

[START TELEPORT, EMERGENCY ACTIVATE MINI SHIP.]

 

[START TRANSFER, EMERGENCY ACTIVATE MINI SHIP.]

 

[START TRANSFER, EMERGENCY ACTIVATE MINI SHIP.]

 

[All teleport to the mini spaceship, perform ALPHA jump. ]

 

A series of supercomputer warnings sounded, and no one had time to react, in an instant everyone was teleported directly to mini spaceships, then these spaceships took the step. dance ALPHA, in a flash, disappears.

 

[ spaceship READY TO EXPLOSIVE. ]

 

In the spaceship, only Tony Teo's body remains.

 

[Detected mystical force devouring! ]

 

[Starting self-protection 1st time.]

 

[ 10th self-protection activation. ]

 

[Complete fusion, 100%, variable changes, mutations arise, detect living creatures, immediately teleport... Location Earth .... Country Vietnam.]

 

Immediately, Tony Teo's body disappeared.

 

BOOM.

3