Chap 7
30 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The spaceship exploded and shattered.

…. 

Midnight.

“The 1st Battalion assembles.”

A marine commanded.

Immediately about nine marines quickly gathered their armed forces.

“Start! Directly towards the sea.”

Immediately, the whole squad ran straight to the beach.

“Discovered a body drifting in the sea.”

The radio emits a report signal.

“Comrades, get on board .“

Commanded the squad leader.

All quickly boarded the train to the place where the "body" was discovered.

There is no excess, even the "small" guy is super-terrible. 

After being picked up by the soldiers, it was discovered that this "body" was still alive. Although his pulse is very weak, he is still breathing. At a glance, this person is about 15-16 years old, has no hair, but looks extremely handsome and charming, there is not a piece of cloth on his body, but his limbs are solid, his body is beautiful, there is no trace of him. There is no excess, even the "small" guy is super-terrible.

“Phew!” 

A group of men was looking at what the boy was doing.

The soldiers quickly brought this person to shore and performed first aid.

This body is Tony Teo after being teleported from the spaceship. Right now he is still in a coma, his whole body has been transformed into a completely different person from before. The perfect body, the whole person is 1m85 tall, white skin, and has a super handsome face created by accumulating the quintessence of many of the most handsome faces in the world. Although his body looks exactly like a normal person, in fact, every millimeter of his body is worth a million dollars.

After the soldiers took him to the doctors to take care of him, they found that there was no problem in his body, his breathing was regular and healthy, and people were less worried.

In a room.

A middle-aged man with the rank of lieutenant in the Navy walked back and forth, then he went to the computer and clicked search, after a while, he frowned and ordered:

“Quickly investigate the boy who was picked up today, see where he is, why he is floating in the sea.”

“Yes, Sir.”

Another marine answered, then walked out of the room.

“Where am I?”

Quietness.

“Who am I? Am I in heaven or hell?”

Surrounded by a white color.

Teo waved his hand, took a few steps, and looked around bewilderedly.

“HELLO! Is someone there?”

Still no movement. He continued walking, still surrounded by a cloud of white smoke.

“Am I dead? Is this heaven? Is there a soul?”

‘How long do I have to stay in this state? Then how to reincarnate?”

He wandered all over the place, his feet still pacing back and forth to probe.

He tried to pinch it with his hand. Well, it doesn't hurt! Then it must be dead! Haiz, thinking about my previous life is such a waste. Gambling, drinking, smoking, fighting, fighting in any subject, he was present. He thought to himself that he also went to heaven, what a blessing.

He excitedly went to explore "heaven" but went and went and did not see anything.

Suddenly, he saw a dim figure. As he approached, he was startled.

“WOAH! So cool! Hello, How are you?”

The figure he saw was a young man riding an iron horse, holding an extremely long bamboo in his hand.

Fortunately, Tony Teo is a patriot of Vietnam, although he is a tourist, he has also read Vietnamese history and fairy tales, so he also vaguely guessed.

“Saint Giong! It's true that we went to heaven, met Saint Giong, maybe in hell?”

Before he could feel it, the figure flew in and hit him with a bamboo stick.

“A A A A A.”

The figure of Saint Giong uses a stick to hit him while adjusting his body to do complicated movements, strange martial arts sets and then

transforms continuously. That figure used the stick to control him, forcing him to sit on an iron horse and practice riding.

“A A A A save me! Do you want me to die? Oh, I forgot I was dead!”

His whole body was not according to his will, constantly being pulled up and down, doing all sorts of martial arts movements, then galloping, then martial arts again.

However, he felt great pain.

Time passed by.  Don't know how long it took until he was able to perform these moves himself, then the figure of Saint Giong disappeared.

Time passed by. Don't know how long it took until he was able to perform these moves himself, then the figure of Saint Giong disappeared.

“What is this!. Even if you are dead, you must be tortured! Or Saint Giong is training me to become a Warrior God General?”

He was a little autistic and then discovered that his body at this time could indeed perform the movements and martial arts of Saint Giong. 

“That's too awesome!”

He sat down to rest for a while when he noticed another figure looming appear.

A majestic middle-aged man, wearing armor and holding a sword appeared.

I know this man. The statue in the Vietnamese market! Grand Prince Hung Dao, real name is Tran Quoc Tuan. Wow

 

Just like last time, the figure flew over and continuously used the sword to control Tony Teo's body, dancing with swords and hitting fists.

 

Grand Prince Hung Dao has superior sword skills, plus a light body, Tony Teo suffered a lot, and eventually, as time passed, he also successfully mastered it.

 

If calculated according to the actual time, each silhouette appears like that, the time is also about 10 years!

 

One by one the silhouettes appeared.

 

Yet Kieu!

 

Phung Hung!

 

Ly Thuong Kiet.

 

Tran Quoc Toan.

 

Vo Nguyen Giap.

 

... 

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAA.”

 

A very, very long time later.

 

“Damn, who else is out here!”

 

The space is quiet again, a white area is covered again.

 

“What's more here!”

 

He doubts! He figured out that maybe he wasn't in heaven. Maybe he's in heaven! With famous generals appearing like this, he couldn't understand where he was in the end.

3