Chapter 58: The Object of My Affection
72 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

AN: Gonna be honest with you, the next several chapters weren't especially well received over on the other site I post this to, so I'm going to be up front with this and the 4 chapters after it are from the POV of the girls working the Moonlit Garden. 5 chapters after it's Quentin again.

 

Part 6: Tales From The Moonlit Garden

 

Chapter 58: The Object Of My Affection

 

Lynne didn’t typically find most of what she did to be especially sexy. It may have been sex, but it was also very much work and personal enjoyment wasn’t a priority. Every so often, she was pleasantly surprised and a session got under her skin and stayed with her, making her ache for hours on end afterwards. The grand opening of the Night Garden was the first time it had happened in a while, all thanks to her newest friend.

 

“You like that?” Samantha cooed, face twisted into playful, rapturous joy. The three of them were a sandwich: Lynne on the bottom, Jason laying between her legs with his head resting between her breasts, and Samantha on her knees, leaned over and wrapping her soft, enormous breasts around the teenager’s hard cock. Lynne’s hands ran over his chest and played with his nipples while she nibbled on his neck, panting and letting out moans that were at least partially real.

 

This was round four, and it was almost certainly going to be the last round. Lynne and Samantha had double teamed the teenager and shown him everything they could think of over the past two hours. He fucked them both, they fucked each other while he watched and got hard again, repeat in varying positions and levels of passion. Jason didn’t have much left in him and despite the look of anguished ecstasy on his face, he was about done.

 

“Come on baby, cum for me,” Samantha continued, hands cupping and squeezing her breasts as she ran them up and down his erection. “Paint these fucking tits white baby!”

 

Personally, Lynne didn’t care for the dirty talk. It always seemed so awkward, so forced to her, but it was one of Samantha’s many selling points. She could say it and sound like she meant it. Hell, it came out of her mouth with no hesitation, just eagerness. And it was enough. Jason’s hips bucked uncontrollably and he let out a groan as he thrust up into her breasts and came. Samantha let out a moan and held him there, letting him spurt the last few dribbles of cum he had left. Even for a teenager, four rounds was enough to make it barely a trickle.

 

It was enough to satiate. Samantha fell over on her side and snuggled up close to Lynne. Jason slid off of her, laying between the two of them as they all lay there, sticky and panting for breath. None of them said anything. They didn’t have to. But Lynne craned her head to the side and met Samantha’s gaze. She was easily the warmest person Lynne had ever met and nothing could ruin it. Not even bad dirty talk could lessen the slight flutter.

 

“That was incredible,” Jason said, eyes half closed as he lay there. “I just…You two…Fuck.”

 

“We sure did!” Samantha chirped.

 

Lynne laughed and let her hands go down to the teen’s cock, cupping his balls. “You got a round five in you, sweetie?” Gods, she hoped not.

 

“No no no,” Jason laughed weakly. “Well, maybe. How long have I been in here? It feels like it’s been all night.”

 

A quick glance at the water clock told her it had been just about three hours. So much of their time had been spent laughing, joking, drinking wine, and putting on a show for Jason while he recharged. Now a good chunk of the night was expended and it was their turn to take a good break and recharge. Four castura for wearing out one client was a better deal than she could ever remember getting. “A while,” said Lynne. “It’s approaching midnight.”

 

“Shiiit,” Jason let out a contented sigh. “I bet dad’s getting impatient.”

 

“I wouldn’t be so sure about that,” said Lynne, cracking a smile. “He’s not alone, I think. If he’s waiting, it hasn’t been for too long.” She gave his balls a gentle squeeze, rolling them around her hand. He stirred, but no more than that. That was that, then. Lynne let him go and raised up. Jason did as well, and then Samantha, all following her lead. “But if you’re worried, you can go check on him.”

 

Jason grunted his assent. “I will. Thank you two so much. That was incredible, something I’ll never forget!” The good things about teenagers, Lynne reflected, was that it was still so new to them. Hell, this had been his first time and after three hours of intermittent fucking he was still blushing when he looked at them and remembered.

 

“It was our pleasure,” said Samantha, leaning over and kissing him on the lips. She didn’t have to. Not after they were more or less done with the client and ready to usher him out. It was just Samantha, showing genuine affection afterwards, as if this was something she personally wanted and not just a business transaction. “Do you think you’ll want to see us again?”

 

The teenager wore a big, dopey grin. “Absolutely. I’m going to save up and come back here and do this all again.” He stood up, reaching for his clothes.

 

“Wait a minute,” said Lynne, tugging him back down. Samantha wasn’t the only one who could go the extra mile. It wouldn’t kill her to show some more attention to keep him coming back for more. Besides, it was his first time. “Let’s get you cleaned up first. You don’t want to go out there sticky and reeking of sex, do you?”

 

“I guess not,” Jason flushed, clearly not minding doing exactly that. Lynne bit back a smile. Teenage boys. She reached over to the table near the bed and grabbed the sponge, dunking it in the basin of water before slowly running it over his body. He sat there, eyes closing and enjoying himself a little while longer. It didn’t take long to wipe the sweat and dried cum off of him. And then Samantha joined in, helping him put his clothes on. Jason didn’t seem to mind the pampering.

 

Lynne put on a silk robe and held it closed as she saw him out and whispered a quick message to Razia. They’d earned a bit of a break, and both the room and the two women wouldn’t be seeing any use for a little while. She came back to Samantha and collapsed onto the bed groaning. “On a scale from 1-10, how sore are you?”

 

Samantha had the sponge now and was cleaning herself. There was no dignified way of doing it, but she still managed to make it look less gross and more endearing. “Tired, but not too sore. I kind of want a nap though,” she let out a pleasant burst of laughter before handing the sponge back to Lynne. She did the bare minimum to not feel gross before tossing the sponge on the floor. Samantha lay down beside her at an angle, their heads just barely touching.

 

Neither of them said anything for a few minutes, just soaking in the aftermath and enjoying the relative quiet for a few minutes before they had to reapply their makeup and go back out there. Lynne had just about fallen into a small snooze when Samantha suddenly blurted out, “I didn’t cross any lines, did I?”

 

“What?” Lynne’s eyes fluttered open. “No. Why would you ask that?”

 

“It’s just that, we’re friends, but we’ve never worked together before. Some people get weird after, you know? One time Isa and me worked a client together and as soon as we were alone she said she didn’t want to do it again. I asked her if that meant my cunt tastes weird, but she didn’t answer.”

 

Lynne couldn’t help but laugh. “You don’t need to worry about that. Any of that, really. You taste just fine, and I’m okay. I’m not usually one who likes working with other girls, but this was good. This was fun.” It was more than fun. Nothing about Jason did it for Lynne, but she was still a bit worked up. The fatigue won out over it, but she couldn’t entirely ignore the little spark in her that burned low and slow.

 

“So you wouldn’t mind doing it again?” Samantha pressed.

 

“No Sam, I wouldn’t mind. I’d like that.”

 

“Good. Because you’re really pretty, and I like you.”

 

Heat flooded Lynne’s face. Was that like, or like? With Samantha it was impossible to tell at times and right now especially. Tonight’s marathon session was ironically the first time in months that it hadn’t felt like a chore. It was just fooling around with a friend and having fun, and there also happened to be a young man there. “You’re pretty too,” Lynne said. It felt silly, and such an understatement really, but…It was hard to find the words to what she was feeling.

 

They lay together for another couple of minutes before Samantha sat up, sighing. She got dressed again and Lynne watched her closely, admiring the way she took her time and adjusted herself in her dress to look as flattering as possible. Even at her worst, Samantha didn’t look bad. The messy, just fucked look was endearing on her.

 

“Hold on,” Lynne said, coming up behind her. She was a good half a head taller than Samantha, and together they looked into the mirror. Samantha froze, brush halfway to her lips. “Leave it like that. It looks messy and like you want it to be. Like you’re dirty and know it and want people to see it.”

 

“Ooooh.” Samantha’s eyes lit up and she put it down. She turned around and looked up at Lynne. “Thanks! You should probably wash up though.” She motioned to Lynne’s lips. “It’s smeared and you always look so elegant when you’re made up.”

 

Another flutter in her chest. Lynne swallowed it down, unsure why this kept happening. She just smiled and before she could say anything else, Samantha gave her a quick hug and returned to the main room, leaving Lynne alone with her thoughts. Staring at the door, Lynne let out a held breath. Work was work, but some things made it better.

 

A week and a half later and the two hadn’t worked together again, to Lynne’s disappointment. After an explosive first night, they were separated. Some nights the clients came and went with such regularity that they didn’t even get much chance to spend time together until after they closed for the night and were winding down before bed. During those times, there wasn’t much energy for more than breaking down what they made, receiving their pay, and maybe grabbing a snack or a bath before bed.

 

It was the first time Lynne had ever lived somewhere she worked, and that always threw her for a loop. Her and the others each had a room to themselves and shared the common area, all without needing to pay anything. Since it came out of their wages, everything they made was theirs and before too long Lynne was sitting on a decent nest egg. All in all, life was better than it had been under Darriq, even with Isa sniping at her every chance she got. It was a small price to pay for peace, safety, and prosperity.

 

Which was why Lynne didn’t understand why she was still unsatisfied. It wasn’t like she was leaving anything or anyone behind. Back in Darriq’s group, the other girls and her weren’t friends so much as fellow prisoners doing their best to survive and stay on the pimp’s good side. She hadn’t been happy by any stretch of the imagination, but she didn’t have this feeling of being perpetually unsatisfied. Without anything in particular to blame it on, Lynne buried it deep and just went on as normal.

 

Sometimes that meant sitting in the main room, doing her best to look alluring but casually disinterested while the men and women who came in picked their favorite to take to a room. And on that particular night, it hadn’t been her yet. On the other hand, Samantha was now on her third customer of the night before all of them had a go. Something that hadn’t gone unnoticed by the other girls.

 

“Ugh, again?” Kelli groaned the moment Samantha disappeared into her room and the door clicked shut. “Maybe now the rest of us will have a chance to make some shards, yeah?” She laughed, but no one joined her.

 

Complaining to pass the time was nothing new. They all did it on occasion, and often it was little gripes about each other. Very few of them had anything bad to say about Samantha. Lynne found herself speaking before realizing. “Not her fault men don’t want you,” she said, staring Kelli down.

 

That earned her a few snickers, but Kelli wasn’t amused. “Men want me just fine. Just hard to be seen when Miss I’m-50%-Tits is in the room.”

 

“Don’t sell yourself short,” Lynne said, smiling. “You’re 100% a tit.”

 

“Okay, enough,” said Razia, sighing from her curled up position in Quentin’s chair. “C’mon now, you act like you’ve never worked in a whorehouse before,” she aimed at Kelli. “There’s always going to be favorites. You just gotta deal with it and leave your ego at the door.”

 

“Or just leave,” Isa added, smirking at the woman.

 

Kelli shrugged, flopping back in her seat. “Naw, I’m pretty happy where I am. And of course she’s a favorite, doesn’t mean it doesn’t suck for the rest of us, right?” She looked between Isa and Lynne for support. She found none.

 

“I can’t imagine being jealous of Sam,” Lynne continued. She wasn’t sure how she felt about Kelli overall, but leaned towards permanently irritated. It was perhaps the one thing she and Isa could agree on. Samantha liked her instantly, of course, and Jenna didn’t seem to mind her. There was no getting along with everyone at a job, but things were going swimmingly before now.

 

“It’s not jealousy,” Kelli insisted. “I’ve got bills to pay. Unlike the rest of you, I don’t get a handy place to live to cut down on my costs.”

 

“And for that, we take less of a cut. That was the deal. Unless you’re unhappy with it now?” Razia tapped her fingers on the arm of the couch. For once, she wasn’t smiling or even being playful.

 

Kelli, for whatever else Lynne could say about her, wasn’t stupid. She saw the room was against her and held up her hands in surrender. “No, just…Just complaining. It’s been a slow night, you know?”

 

It was true. It was the first day of the week, and with Temple Day being before it, people were either too sated to show up or too tired from resuming work. The people who came were appreciative of their services and more likely to spend for an extended stay, but they weren’t doing the same volume of clients as they did for the rest of the week. On nights like this, it was easy to get bored.

 

“Be grateful,” said Isa. “It’s more time you get to just sit around and try to impress us.”

 

“Shit, gimme a chance and I’ll impress you all. Next customer that comes in, we’ll work them over together. I’ll show you what I’m made of. How about it, Lynne?”

 

“Me?” Lynne frowned. “Why me?”

 

“Well, I sure as fuck don’t want to share with Isa,” said Kelli. Isa made a rude motion with her hands, and Lynne fought back a smile. “And I don’t think the queen of the house wants to work duos. So why not you? Opposite builds, give them everything they could want. You’ve worked with other girls before, haven’t you?”

 

Lynne shrugged, looking away. “Here, only with Samantha.”

 

That just egged her on. “That makes you perfect. You can see how I stack up with the star slut of this place.”

 

“Excuse me,” Lynne stood up and walked out of the room, out to the garden. It was either that or go off on Kelli, and that would’ve been stupid. It’s not like she said anything wrong or especially hurtful. Slut was the least of what they got called, and even called each other. But something about the way she said it needled at Lynne. Samantha deserved better than that.

 

She stood out there for a couple of minutes, staring up at the stars and moon and enjoying the warm spring breeze when someone came up from behind her. Lynne had a bad feeling she knew exactly who it was and didn’t bother turning around. From the courtyard, a night bird let out a few low trills. This was a moment of peace and she was going to drag it out as long as she could.

 

“Look, I’m sorry,” Kelli said, moving around so Lynne would have to see her. “I don’t mean anything by it. I’m just cranky, and pissing and moaning is what we do, right?”

 

“Yeah, fine,” Lynne said, purposefully looking past her.

 

Kelli put her hands on her hips. “Jeeze, all of you have a stick up your ass, don’t you? What’s got you so bothered? You sweet on Sam or something?”

 

Lynne’s eyes dropped to Kelli’s. That proved to be the worst thing to do, as the woman’s face lit up with excitement. “That’s what it is, isn’t it? Everyone’s friends with her, but you’re in looooove.”

 

“You know, no one here likes you,” Lynne said slowly, working through the seering fog in her brain. “You would be doing everyone else a big favor if you just walked away and left.” Or just dropped dead.

 

“Hey hey hey,” Kelli grinned, holding her hands up again. “I’m not saying it’s a bad thing. It’s kind of sweet. I mean, work a place like this, who else are you going to fall for? Sure as hell won’t be the men who come here to grunt on top of you for a few seconds.”

 

She wasn’t entirely wrong, but that didn’t make her any less of an annoying bitch. “Why don’t you go bother someone else? The more you talk, the closer I get to slapping the shit out of you.” Lynne bared her teeth. She wasn’t one for violence, but it was sounding more and more attractive.

 

Kelli’s eyes widened, and so did her grin. “Easy, there. If we’re going to fight let’s at least do it in front of the clients, maybe sell a few tickets.”

 

In spite of herself, Lynne cracked a small smile. “I’d really, really rather not work with you. Please leave me alone.”

 

“Who would you work with if you had the choice?”

 

“No one.”

 

“No one but Samantha?” Kelli waggled her eyebrows.

 

Lynne nearly snapped, but she counted to ten and focused on her breathing. Why was this even bothering her so much? It’s not like being into Sam would be a bad thing. Hell, it seemed inevitable to fall a little bit in love with her. There was a reason why everyone could complain about each other, but the closest anyone had to a complaint about Sam was that she was a bit dim. Lynne felt that was unfair. It wasn’t that she was dim, she just worked at a different speed and didn’t have a mean bone in her body. Unlike --

 

Shit, maybe she was into Samantha. The realization hit her and her shoulders slumped. “No one but Samantha,” she said quietly. She looked up at Kelli, trying to bore a hole in her face with the power of her stare. “Happy now?  Fuck off, new girl.”

 

Kelli laughed and sat down on one of the stone benches instead. “Quite happy, thanks. That’s great, though! It makes sense why you’d get so mad about me bitching about her. It’s kinda cute, really.”

 

“Don’t you have literally anything better to do?” Lynne sighed.

 

“Well, another client came in, but he was one of Isa’s regulars, and even Lucy is sitting inside and not minding the door right now, so no. C’mon, talk to me. Tell me what you like about her. I wanna hear it.” Kelli clapped her hands on her knees, looking like an overgrown, overexcited kid.

 

A large part of Lynne wanted to just go back inside, maybe tell Razia she wasn’t feeling well and to go back to her room for the night. At least until Kelli left. It would be so, so nice to get away from the loudmouth right now. But…What was the harm in talking about it? No one else knew about how Lynne felt. Lynne barely knew about how she felt. What was the harm? She could leave at any time.

 

“I like the fact that she doesn’t complain about anyone,” Lynne said pointedly. “The only person I’ve ever heard her say anything negative about was her pimp back at the Silk Lounge. Even the customers who are disgusting or complete shitheads, she gets to know them and she talks about them as if they’re her newest friend. She doesn’t judge or hold things against people.” Unlike Lynne, who knew she held a grudge too easily.

 

“That’s fantastic,” said Kelli. “What else?”

 

“She’s gorgeous, obviously.” That one was impossible for anyone to deny. Even Lynne, who didn’t really look at other women that way couldn’t help but be drawn to her. She herself was a beanpole. A kind person would call her slender and willowy. Samantha was short and curvy, and it made her look so inviting and appealing. Especially the way her cheeks would turn red and -- Lynne shook her head. “Unlike most girls here, she doesn’t need to do much to look appealing.” Once more, her pointed look was ignored by the other woman.

 

“And she’s always excited to do things. Even doing our laundry in the courtyard, Sam takes it as a time to sing while she works.”

 

“Is she any good?”

 

“Fuck no, she’s a terrible singer,” Lynne laughed fondly. “But that doesn’t stop her. She just goes for it because it makes her happy. I guess that’s it, really. She’s a happy person. And she just wants those around her to be happy as well.” And more than anything, she was everything Lynne wasn’t. Not that she wished she could be the same, but they were night and day and it was hard not to feel self conscious around the redhead.

 

“What about you? Are you happy?” Kelli asked, laughter leaving her voice. It was a subtle thing, her calming down and needling Lynne less, but it was noticeable.

 

Lynne just shrugged. “As happy as I can be, I guess. I’m making money, I have a couple of friends, and I’m in a nice part of town. It beats being with Darriq.”

 

“That’s the guy who fucked up Lucy, right? I heard Jenna talking about it when Lucy had her freakout the other night.”

 

Irritation flashed hot before Lynne pushed it back down. “Yeah, that’s him. My old pimp. He was exactly the kind of egocentric, controlling bastard you’d think of when you think about pimps. He started shit with Mr. Q, so Mr. Q broke his arm and I joined up with them. Haven’t looked back since.” Other than thinking about her betrayal constantly, and feeling the neverending weight of guilt crush her day by day, of course.

 

“Mr. Q did that?” Kelli scoffed. “The man seems like a bit of a sap. One of those ugly motherfuckers who seems like an ornery dunewalla but is a big pushover.”

 

Lynne smirked. “When Lucy got fucked up by Darriq and his men, Mr. Q responded by beating the shit out of all of them. He then broke Darriq’s other arm, and then ripped out Darriq’s teeth. He’s not soft. Except for Razia, I guess.”

 

Kelli looked genuinely surprised. She looked back at the inside of the house thoughtfully. “No shit? So he’s big and dangerous but answers to Razia?”

 

“Something like that,” Lynne said, shrugging. As far as she was concerned, it was none of her business. Razia was sharp, knew how to work people and delivered enough to keep people mostly happy. That was good enough for her, and whatever thing the two of them had going on, it seemed to work for them. “Any other questions?”

 

“Only a million,” Kelli laughed. “But really, I’m sorry. I’ll watch my mouth about Samantha. And I won’t tell anyone that you’re in loooove.”

 

Lynne’s face burned, but she refused to act weak in front of the new girl. “Thanks.” She stood up, brushing her dress off and went back inside, not bothering to check and see if Kelli was following. 

 

Quentin was back from the kitchen with glasses and a bottle of wine for everyone. He, Razia, Lucy, and Jenna were playing cards. Wordlessly, Lynne sat down beside Jenna and watched silently as they played. Eventually Kelli came back in and sat next to Lucy, and immediately began whispering in her ear. Lucy shrugged her off and played a card on the table.

 

And so it went for another half an hour or so until another client came in and Jenna went back to her room with him, and Samantha came out of hers. After seeing the man out with a kiss and a squeal as he grabbed her ass, she sat down next to Lynne. “Miss me?” she said, beaming. 

 

“You have no idea,” Lynne said, that ache inside her throbbing.

 

The rest of the night didn’t last much longer. After an hour without anyone coming in, Quentin called it for the night and divvied up everyone’s pay. It was one of the first nights Lynne hadn’t made any money, but she didn’t have much reason to complain. There’d be other nights, and hell, maybe she and Samantha could go out for the rest of the evening and grab a late dinner. Lynne made up her mind to ask her when Razia cleared her throat.

 

“So, tonight aside we’ve been doing well. Really well. Well enough that we think it’s time to seek out some more employees, maybe get a couple of guys working here as well.”

 

She was met with dead silence. The girls looked around at each other, all of them more cautious than curious. Undeterred, Razia continued, “The way I see it, things could get a little tight if we have too many people working, and not enough rooms. We were considering putting two beds to a room and -- “

 

“Are you saying we double on rooms as we’re working?” Isa’s nose wrinkled. “I refuse. There’s no way in hell I’m going to perform alongside anyone else like that. It’s a hard enough job without having a distraction the entire time.”

 

“Relax, you won’t have to,” said Quentin, putting his hand on Razia’s shoulder. “We were talking about rooming together for sleeping, or maybe just sharing the room with new employees. In exchange, you go back down to 30% being taken out of your pay.”

 

Isa resolutely shook her head. “Not happening. My room is my room. I’ll walk before I share it.”

 

“Okay,” said Razia. “You won’t have to. You have first dibs and we’re not going to try to change that. For anyone else considering it, we’ll make it worth your while and you will still have first claim to your own room. We’re not about to change that.”

 

Jenna raised her hand. “I wouldn’t mind sharing. Not like I use my room for much more than work and sleeping anyway.”

 

“Fantastic,” said Razia, brightening up. “Anyone else? No need to decide now.”

 

Beside Lynne, Samantha sat up straight and called out, “Me and Lynne could room together!”

 

Lynne’s heart skipped a beat. She looked down at Samantha, who had a guileless smile on her face. She was excited, truly happy about the idea. “We already spend so much time together, might as well make a bit more money and make it easier on Roz and Mr. Q. What do you think?”

 

All eyes turned to her. Kelli grinned at her knowingly, and it was all Lynne could do to not scowl at her and blush like a damned teenager. Instead, Lynne just shrugged and said, “that could work. I wouldn’t say no to more money.”

 

Samantha threw her arms around Lynne and pulled her close. “Roomies!” Without thinking about it, Lynne hugged her back, enjoying the closeness. It made her realize just how much more she wanted from her. Kelli could eat shit, but maybe she wasn’t wrong. The more she thought about it, the more the idea of staying with Samantha made her warm and even happy. Even if they weren’t together, it was something.

 

“Roomies,” Lynne said, smiling.

0