Volume 2 Trailer
83 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ozpin is sitting at his desk, looking to Ironwood, who's walking back and forth at the front of the desk.

Ozpin:"We are in a time of peace ... Shows of power like this, we're just giving off the wrong impression."

Ironwood:"Do you honestly believe your children can win a war?"

Ozpin:"I hope they never have to."

Copper is in his teams Dorm room and he's looking out the window.

Sam:"You seem worried."

Ecru:"Is this about what happened at the docks?"

Copper:"Roman working with the White Fang, that can't be good at all."

Copper takes his hat off and he puts a hand through his hair.

Copper:"This spells disaster."

Henry:"What can we even do about it?"

Copper:"I don't know."

Then Team CHSE is in the cafeteria.

Copper:"We made it to the second semester."

Henry:"I'm surprised Ecru hasn't been kicked out yet." 

We see Blake and Copper dancing together. Then a flash back to the cafeteria. 

Ecru:"Hey!"

Sam:"I'm just glad nothing, bad has really happened."

Then Everyone is laughing.

Glynda:"They are supposed to be the defenders of the world."

Ozpin:"And they will be. But right now, they are still children, so why not let them play the part. It isn't a role they'll have forever..."

Music

 

Copper is twirling around some sausage links then it flashes him twirling around his whip. Copper is in a crowd of white fang members and he's looking towards Roman.

Sun, Blake and Copper are running on the rooftops away from a giant robot. 

We see Team CHSE working together to take down some grimm in a forest. 

Roman:"Sorry kid. No loose ends."

An explosion goes off and we see Copper laying next to a motorcycle and he's trying to get up. Police cars stop not too far away from him and the police get out and surround him. 

Copper yells off into the distance.

Copper:"¡Traidor!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

03-31-2022

288 words

0