Volume 2: Best Day Ever
74 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(What do you guys think of Copper and his team so far?)

Team CHSE is sitting at a table in the cafeteria. Ecru has a big pile of food and Sam is staring up at it in amazement.  Henry is doing some homework while eating. Copper as his feet up on the table and he drinks some milk.

Copper flicks his hat up and looks to his team. A grape flies through the air in the background.

Copper:"Well team, We made it to the second semester."

Henry points his thumb at Ecru, her plate is now empty and Sam is staring at Ecru with widen eyes.

Henry:"I'm surprised Ecru, hasn't been kicked out yet."

Ecru slams her hands on the table and her fist catch on fire.

Ecru:"Hey!"

An apple flies through the air in the background.

Sam:"I'm just glad nothing bad has happened yet."

Copper:"Well, El gran Copper is here. So nothing bad will happen."

A pies flies through the air behind Copper and his team watches it fly through the air and hit Weiss in the face. Their eyes widen and their jaws drop.

Copper:"What?"

His team points behind him and he turns and sees Weiss with pie on her face - Copper laughs.

 

 

Outside

 

 

Sun is walking outside of the cafeteria with his blue haired friend, Neptune. 

Neptune:"Man, that's harsh."

Sun:"So then we were fighting side by side and they were super fast and I threw a banana at a guy, which sounds gross, but it was awesome!"

Neptune:"Nice."

Sun:"Right?"

Sun:"And the best part is Copper is the 'Winds of Vacuo' and she's a Faunus! But those are secrets, okay?"

Nepute:"Got it."

Sun:"And not a 'I'm gonna go tell Scarlet the second Sun turns his back' secret! I'm talking secret secret!"

Neptune:"Whoah, chill out man, okay? I got it."

The two stop walking and Sun turns to Neptune.

Neptune:"I got it."

Sun:"You better."

Neptune:"Pfft."

The two continue to walk.

Sun:"I just don't wanna screw this up, ya know? The people here are the coolest!"

Some food hits a window they walk by and people are freaking out inside the cafeteria. 

Sun:"No offense to you guys."

Neptune:"Non-taken."

Jaune is slammed against a window they walk by. Bright flames flash inside the cafeteria.

Sun:"Okay, they're just in here. I'm really excited for you to meet them, so be cool, okay?"

They stop walking and Neptune turns to Sun.

Sun:"You're gonna be cool, right?"

Neptune:"Dude."

Neptune crosses his arms and smiles. 

Sun:"Good point."

The two slide into the cafeteria.

Students:"Food fight!"

 

Fight Music

 

Students run past the two and out the door.

Nora is on top of a stack of tables laughing. 

Nora:"I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!"

Ruby kicks up a tray and grabs a carton of milk she points to Nora.

Ruby:"Justice will be swift! Justice will be painful!" *She crushes the carton and milk goes everywhere.* "It will be delicious!"

Her team behind her yells.

Copper is standing on top of an overturned table and his team is taking cover behind the table.

Copper:"We've been training for this. No one will take us down!"

Nora:"Off with their heads!"

Copper gives a battle cry and so does his team. Copper ducks as a watermelon flies over his head.

Copper:"Ecru! Sam!"

Sam touches Copper and Copper disappears in a cloud of blue smoke. 

Ecru jumps into the air and Copper appears in front of her.

Copper:"Henry!"

Henry grabs a stick of french bread and ice covers it and he throws it up and Copper catches it.

Ecru:"HAHA! Here we go!" 

Ecru fists catch on fire and she punches him in the back. Copper flies forward and he slices all incoming watermelons in half and he lands next to Pyrrha. 

Copper:"¡Sorpresa!"

Copper slashes at Pyrrha and she blocks the attack with her french bread.

Pyrrha:"It's been a while since we've sparred."

Copper kicks Pyrrha away from him and he charges at her. 

Copper:"It sure has!"

Pyrrha flips herself and she lands on her feet and she grabs a tray and throws it at Copper and it hits him in the stomach and he flies back.

Ecru is battling Yang and their trading punches. 

Sam is freaking out as tables fly right over him.

Henry is battling Ren.

Copper lands next to Nora and she swings her mellon hammer at him and he ducks under it. He notices some sausage links next to him and he grabs it. 

Copper then gets up and swings the links at Nora and she goes flying.

A sausage link hits Copper's hat off and he looks to the side and sees Blake with her own sausage whip.

Copper smirks and Blake smiles. They start to trade blows with their whips when suddenly a soda can lands at Blake's feet and she's blown away.

Copper laughs and a soda can lands at his feet. Copper jumps up and flips away as it explodes. 

Copper:"Eso estuvo cerca"

Copper lands on the ground and his hat falls next to him. He grabs hit hat and puts it on his head.

Copper then notices many soda cans coming at him. He grabs his sausage whip and starts to block all the cans. He slowly backs up as more cans come.

Suddenly Ruby flies past him, using her semblance and he looks to the side to see a spilling wave of food and cans coming towards him.

Copper:"Uh oh."

Team CHSE and Team JNPR get caught up in the wind and slammed into a wall.

The two teams get pelted with food and soda. Ruby lands on the ground as the all the food finishes hitting the wall and the two teams.

The two teams peel off the wall and fall to the ground.

Copper jumps to his feet and he throws his arms up.

Copper:"Yeah!"

Ecru:"Let's do that again!"

Sam gets up and he looks to hsi outfit.

Sam:"I just had this cleaned."

Sun:"I love these guys."

Neptune is covered in purple juice. 

Glynda slams the doors open and she stomps into the room. She growls and she uses her semblance to put all the tables back in place.

Glynda:"Children, please. Do not play with your food."

The three teams group back up. Copper flicks his hat and all the food and soda fly off.

Nora burps loudly and then Yang falls through the ceiling and lands next to her team.

Everyone starts to laugh. 

Ozpin walks over to Glynda and puts a hand on her shoulder.

Ozpin:"Let it go."

Glynda sighs.

Glynda:"They're supposed to be the defenders of the world."

Copper takes his right boot off and tips it upside down and a bunch of soda and juice falls out.

Ozpin:"And they will be. But right now they're still children."

Ecru burps and fire comes out of her mouth.

Ozpin:"So why not let them play the part?"

Ozpin walks away.

Ozpin:"After all-- it isn't a role they'll have forever."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

03-31-2022

1066 words

 

1