Field Trip
58 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Copper and his team are in their dorm room as they get their combat clothes on.

Sam:"Did you hear what happened with, Ruby?"

Everyone looks to him and they shake their head.

Sam:"Apparently, she fought an intruder at the CCT."

Copper puts 'Diamondback' in its holster. 

Copper:"How did you hear about that?"

Sam puts his weapon in a sheath on his arm.

Sam:"Yang told me."

Glynda:*P.A.* "Will all first year students please report to the amphitheater."

Ecru burst out of the bathroom.

Ecru:"Come on guys! Let's go!"

Henry uncovers his ears.

Henry:"Don't be so loud."

Ecru:*Still yelling.* "I can't wait to fight something!"

Copper sighs and he walks over to her and grabs her scarf and drags her out of the room while she yells.

Ecru:"I'M VERY EXCITED!"

Sam:"I'm excited too."

Henry:"But at least you don't scream it at the top of your lungs."

The two leave the room and follow Copper.

 

 

They enter the amphitheater and Copper looks around and he spots Blake waving him over. Copper smiles and he jogs over to her, his team following him. 

Blake:"Hey."

Copper:"Hey."

They share a quick kiss.

Ruby/Yang:"Awwww."

Weiss:"Please, don't do that in public."

Copper and Blake chuckle.

Henry:"You guys ready for this."

Ruby:"Yup and we've got a plan."

Sam:"I hope it works. All the stuff you guys went through just to get the information."

Glynda:"Quiet. Quiet please."

Everyone looks to the stage.

Glynda:"Professor Ozpin would like to share a few words before we begin."

Glynda walks off stage and Ozpin goes over to the microphone.

Ozpin:"Today we stand together, united. Mistral, Atlas, Vacuo, Vale. The four kingdoms of Remnant. On this day nearly eighty years ago, the largest war in recorded history came to an end. 

It was a war of ignorance, of greed, and of oppression. A war that was about much more than where borders feel or who traded with whom. But about the very idea of individualism itself.

We fought for countless reasons, one of which being the destruction of all forms of art and self expression. And as you all are well aware that was something many could not stand for.

As a result, those who opposed this tyranny began naming their children after one of the core aspects of art itself. Color.

It was their way to demonstrate that not only would they refuse to tolerate this oppression, but neither would the generations to come. And it was a trend that held to this very day.

We encourage individuality, expressionism, and unity. Through diversity. As I have said, today we stand together, united. But this bond cannot exist without effort. Which is why today while the rest of the world celebrates peace, Huntsmen and huntresses will work to uphold it.

As first year students. You will be tasked with shadowing a professional huntsman or huntress, on a mission. Some of you may be taken out of the kingdom for several days. Others may work within the walls for the rest of the week.

But no matter which path you choose, remember to be safe, remember your training, and remember to do your best."

Ozpin walks away and everyone claps.

Ecru:"Let's go!"

Ecru grabs her team and they head over to a mission board. 

Henry:"Stop pulling us!"

Ecru stops at a board and she reads over it.

Ecru:"Hey, there's a small grimm hoard near a small village that's outside of Vale. let's pick that one!"

Ecru taps on the mission.

Copper:"Hey we need to pick one as a team."

Ecru pushes Copper away and she types in CHSE adn hits enter.

ACCEPTED

Henry:"What! What if we didn't want that one!"

Ecru:"I don't care. I want to fight things."

Sam sighs.

Sam:"This is gonna be a long Field trip."

Copper:"let's just go see out huntsmen."

 

 

Copper and his team are at a landing pad.

Copper:"Where is the huntsman where supposed to Shadow?"

Sam:"Maybe we don't have one."

Then they hear footsteps running up to them 

?????:"Sorry, I'm late!"

They look over and see a female with bright pink hair, bright blue eyes with glasses. A trench coat and chest armor and a rifle on her back. She's about 5'3''. She's quite frail looking.

Rosa:*Shyly.* "Hello Students, I'm Rosa Cassia. I'll be the huntsman your shadowing."

Ecru:"We're gonna die."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04-04-2022

654 words

1