Mission
55 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Team CHSE and the Huntsman their shadowing Rosa, are all in a bullhead. They are currently over a forest.

Ecru looks at Rosa. Rosa has a backpack on her back.

Ecru:"So.... do we know what we're fighting?"

Rosa nervously shakes and she looks at a tablet she's holding.

Rosa:"Um...uh...." *She taps a few times on the tablet.* "According to the reports there are a pack of Beowolfs and a few Ursa."

Henry:"That's it?"

Rosa:"Hehe..uh...Yes?"

Sam:"That doesn't seem much to worry about."

Copper:"Yeah, we've dealt with a pack of Beowolfs before, so just adding a couple of Ursai to the mix, it won't be that hard."

Rosa:"We've been sent to deal with them. And we should be arriving at the landing zone, now."

The bullhead slows down and lands in the forest. 

Rosa opens the door and everyone steps out.

Ecru:"So what now?"

The bullhead takes off and flies away.

Rosa:"We...um.... Find the grimm."

Sam is looking off into the distance.

Sam:"I can barely see Vale from here."

Henry:"Well let's go."

Copper:"Were to señorita Rosa?"

Rosa looks to her tablet and then she points in a direction.

Rosa:"That way."

Rosa walks off and everyone follows her. Copper and his team stay a little ways behind.

Ecru:"Does she know what's she doing?"

Henry:"She's very shy and nervous."

Copper:"How does someone like that become a Huntress?" 

Sam:"Guys, she could be a capable Huntress. We don't know."

 

 

A couple hours later

 

 

The sun is starting to set.

Ecru sighs and she groans.

Ecru:"I'm bored!"

Henry:"We've been walking around for hours now."

Rosa is up head and she looks around.

Copper:"Where are the grimm?"

Rosa stops which makes Copper and his team stop walking.

Sam:"What is it, Miss Rosa."

Rosa holds up her right hand and she grabs her rifle off her back with her left.

Copper and his team pull out their weapons, Ecru just punches her fists together. 

Fight Music

Rosa looks around and something darts at her and she changes her rifle into a shield.

Rosa looks around and something darts at her and she changes her rifle into a shield

A Beowolf attack hits the shield and she pushes it back. Then She changes her shield into an axe and slices the Grimm in half.

Rosa:"We found the horde! Attack!"

The rest of the pack runs out of the tree line and a few Ursai follow them.

Ecru:*Laughing.* "This is what I'm talking about!"

Copper:"Smoke Dragon!"

Sam puts his hand on her shoulder and she disappears in a puff of blue smoke and appear above the grimm.

Ecru laughs as her fist light on fire and she slams them into the ground. Dirt and dust flies everywhere and some Grimm get knocked over.

Dust covers the area and the grimm looks around. A beowolf growls and a whip wrapped around its neck and pulls it out of the smoke.

Copper puts his gun under the Grimms chin.

Copper:"Te tengo."

Copper pulls the trigger and he blows the grimms head off.

Copper:"Wind Chill!"

Copper throws his whip towards Henry and he catches it. He uses his semblance and covers the entire whip in ice. 

The dust around the area clears and a few boewolfs are dead. Ecru picks up a Beowolf and throws it at Sam.

Sam pulls out his gun and shoots the grimm while it's in the air and then he changes his weapon into a knife and stabs the grimm in the head as it lands.

An Ursa tries to attack Sam from behind but Copper's ice whip goes right through it and cuts it in half.

Rosa is off to the side, taking notes on her Tablet. Two purple arms form behind her and they grab her axe  She changes her axe into a rifle and aims it behind her without looking and fires. A dead Ursa falls down behind her.

Henry stabs his word into a beowolf and then rips it out and aims it to the side and fires a few times at a Beowolf next to him.

Copper looks around and watches Ecru punch the head off the last grimm in the area.

Copper twirls 'Diamondback' around and puts it in its holster. 

Copper:"That seems to be it."

Ecru laughs.

Ecru:"That was fun!"

Sam:"Now what? The sun is almost down."

Rosa pushes up her glasses and holds out her backpack.

Rosa:"We set up camp. I brought some supplies for the night, we'll return to Vale in the morning."

 

Later

 

It's nighttime and everyone is setting up their sleeping bags near the campfire. Copper is sitting with his back against a tree. Rosa is already sleeping a little ways from the group.

Sam:"Today was a fun day."

Henry:"It was fairly fun."

Ecru lays down in her sleeping bag.

Ecru:"I wish there was more grimm."

Copper:"You're such a battle maniac."

Ecru:"Meh."

Ecru rolls over.

Ecru:"Good night."

Copper/Henry/Sam:"Good night."

Henry and Sam lay down and they close their eyes.

Copper looks up to the stars for a few seconds then he puts his hat over his eyes.

 

 

--

Copper is walking down a street and it's nighttime.

Copper:"What does Roman want at this time of night?"

Copper looks around.

Copper:"He said around here."

Copper looks ahead and he sees some soldiers laying on the ground in front of a building.

Copper:"What?!"

Copper runs forward and he kneels down to one of the soldiers and he checks his pulse and sighs in relief. 

Copper:"Just knocked out."

Copper looks into the building and sees a few more knocked out guards. Copper walks into the building and walks past a plate on the wall without noticing. 

Sam Ricardo Bank

Copper checks on the soldiers on the ground and he pulls out his weapon and slowly moves forward.

Copper:"Roman? Are you here and can you tell me what's going on?"

Copper steps on something and he looks down and sees a Lien card.

Copper:"What?"

Copper crouches down and picks it up.

Copper:"Lien?"

Copper sees a trail of Lien cards and he follows it and finds a bag and it's full of Lien. Copper picks it up and looks at it.

Copper:"What's going on?"

Suddenly Copper's blinded by a bright light.

Police:"Put the bag down and your hands up."

Copper's eyes adjust to the light and he sees a bunch of Cops at the entrance of the building. Copper drops the bag.

Police:"You're under the robbery of San Ricardo bank."

Copper puts his hands out.

Copper:"Wait, wait, I didn't do this!"

The cops don't listen and they head over to Copper. Copper backs away and he looks around and spots a window.

Copper looks to the cops then to the window. 

Copper:"¡Mierda!"

Copper runs to the window and the cops run at him. 

Copper burst through the window and rolls on the ground. 

Police:"After him!"

Copper gets up and he runs down the alleyway and he finds a motorcycle. Copper hears sirens blaring and they are coming towards him.

Copper growls and he gets up the bike and starts it and takes off. He drives out the alleyway and a few police spot him.

Police:"Suspect is on a bike!"

Copper dives off and he avoids the cops the best he can.

Copper:"What did you do Roman!"

Copper stops the exit to San Ricardo and he drives on the bridge. He hears sirens and he looks behind to see cop cars a ways behind him.

Suddenly a bullhead flies over head and the door opens and Copper sees Roman in the doorway.

Copper:"Roman! Help me!"

Roman pulls out a cigar and lights it. He aims his cane at Copper.

Roman:"Sorry kid, no lose ends."

Roman fires and Copper tries to avoid the flare but it lands and explodes right next to the bike. 

Copper is sent off the bike and flying through the air. The bike flips and does a few barrel rolls and stops. Copper lands on the ground, hard, next to it.

The bullhead flies off and Roman closes the door. The police cars stop nearby and the cops get out and run over to Copper.

Copper tires to get up and he yells at the top of his lungs.

Copper:"¡Traidor!"

Copper falls to the ground and passes out.

--

 

Copper jerks awake and he is breathing heavily. He looks around and everyone is still sleep as the sun is rising on the horizon. 

Copper leans back on the tree and wipes sweat from his brow. Copper puts his hat back on and he gets up.

He hears Henry groan; Copper looks over and sees him waking up.

Copper:"Morning."

Henry runs his eyes and looks at Copper.

Henry:"Morning." *He stretches.*

Sam wakes up and he sits up.

Sam:"Morning, guys."

Copper/Henry:"Morning."

Rosa:"Morning, Students."

The three looks over and see Rosa with her stuff already packed up.

Rosa:"We should get back to the village then we'll head to Vale after that."

Rosa notices that Ecru is still asleep.

Rosa:"Can someone wake her up, please."

Henry nods and he goes over and plugs her nose. After a few seconds Ecru shoots straight up.

Ecru:"Hey man! Are you trying to kill me?!"

Henry:"She's up."

Rosa:"Good. Now pack your things and let's go."

Everyone packs there things and they start to walk through the forest.

Ecru looks off into the distance and tilts her head.

Ecru"Does Vale always have smoke rising from it?"

Everyone looks to ehr and then towards Vale. Smoke is rising from it and they can hear sirens starting to blare.

Rosa:"Uh.... Let's go students!"

Rosa starts to run and everyone follows her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04-05-2022

1457 words

 

1