Volume 2 Final: Breach
47 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHSE and his team are running through the streets of Vale. 

Copper:"I'll find Team RWBY! Go and help civilians!"

HSE:"Right!"

The three run off into different directions and Copper heads to the biggest smoke pillar. Copper wraps his whip around a lamp post and he launches himself onto the roof and a build and he runs from Roof to roof.

Nora:"Incoming!"

Copper ducks and Nora flies over head of him. Copper looks ahead of him and sees Team RWBY and the rest of JNPR.

He also sees an Ursa sneaking up on Blake and he growls. Wind surrounds his legs  and his tail tenses up. He launches himself over to Blake.

Music

Blake hears a growl behind her and she turns around to see the Ursa swipe at her, but something crashes into the side of it and it goes flying away from her.

Copper:"You know anytime there's something bad going on. Team RWBY seems to be in the middle of it."

Copper shoots a grimm behind Blake.

Blake looks at him annoyed.

Blake:"Like you're any better."

Copper ducks and a Beowolf flies over him and Blake turns to the side and the grimm flies past her and she lights it up with her gun and kills it.

Copper walks over to her and wraps his arm around her waist. 

Copper:"Oh, really." *He leans close to her.* "Am I really a bad kitty."

Blake leans into Copper.

Blake:"Yes you are."

They aim their weapons over each others shoulders and blast a few grimms that were behind them.

Weiss is fighting an Ursa not to far away from them.

Weiss:"Can you guys not flirt in the middle of battle."

Copper rolls eyes.

Copper:"Asesina de humor."

Blake giggles and she and Copper both jump away as a Ursa lunges at the spot where they were.

Blake throws her weapon at Copper and he grabs it and pulls; Blake flies towards the Ursa and drop kicks it in the face.

The Usra flies towards Copper and he aims both weapons at the grimm and opens fires.

He ducks as the dissolving Ursa flies right over him.

Sun:"Nobody move, Junior Detectives!"

Copper looks over to the side and sees Sun and Neptune; both are holding up detective badges. 

Neptune:"We have badges, so you know it's official."

Sun and Neptune high five.

Copper:"I don't know if that's cool or idiotic."

They hear an engine and Copper looks up and sees a big Atlas ship and some bullheads fly over.

Copper:"That's a huge perra!"

Copper looks to Blake and points at the big ship.

Copper:"Can I get one?"

Blake shakes her head.

Blake:"No."

Copper's tail goes limp and he lowers his head.

Copper:"Aw man."

Atlas robots land around the city and start to take out the grimm.

Copper aims his gun behind him without looking and kills a Beowolf that was right behind him.

Then he hears a scream and he looks up to see Ecru with her fists on fire and she lands on top of a giant Ursa.

Ecru:"HAHAH! This is the best!"

Copper:"Ecru?"

Ecru looks up to Copper and she waves.

Ecru:"Hello Co-"

She gets hit from behind by a Beowolf and she's throw over to Copper and he yells in panic as she hits him and they both fall to the ground.

A pink aura covers Ecru for a few seconds then disappears. Copper pushes her off of him and he jumps up.

Copper:"I thought I told you to go and help civilians!" 

Ecru kicks herself up and she slams her fists together.

Ecru:"But I'm all fired up!"

Copper shakes his head and sighs. They both hear a growl next to them and they look at a beowolf running at them.

Copper aims his gun and he fires only for it to click.

Copper:"Well then."

It lunges at Copper, but Ecru punches it's head off.

Ercu:"Now you can't be mad at me."

Copper reloads his gun.

Copper:"I can and I will."

Ecru:"Aww man."

 

Later

 

Everyone regroups near a bullhead, the rest of Copper's team is there too.

Roman:"Oh, I can't believe that you caught me. You've really taught me the error of my ways."

Copper growls and walks over to him and Roman notices.

Roman:"Copper, old pal, how are y-"

Copper punches Roman right in the face and he stumbles back. Copper shakes his right hand.

Copper:"Man that felt good. See you later, Pal."

Copper walks away and two Atlas robot drag Roman into the side as he holds his nose.

Roman:"You broke my nose!"

Ecru holds up her hand and Copper high fives her.

Sam:"What now?"

Copper:"Well I for one-"

Copper's stomach growls and everyone laughs,

Copper:"I think me and my team are going to go get some food."

Henry:"Won't every restaurant be closed?"

Copper opens his mouth to say something and then he just sighs and closes his mouth.

Copper:"You're right."

Him and his team start to walk towards Beacon.

Copper:"I'm so hungry."

Ecru:"I'm really hungry and tired!"

Sam:"It's been a very long day."

Henry:"Didn't we just fight a robot the other day and have a dance, too."

Copper thinks for a few seconds.

Copper:"Man, your right. That wasn't that long ago."

He sighs.

Copper:"This is going to be a long semester."

Sam:"Hey, at least the Vytal Tournament is right around the corner."

Ecru claps in excitement.

Ecru:"I can't wait! This is going to be the best tournament forever!"

Copper straightens his hat.

Copper:"I have a feeling it'll be one to remember."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04-05-2022

828 words

1