Volume 3 Final: Fall of Beacon
58 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(This is going to be a sad chapter.

The match between Penny and Pyrrha is about to begin. 

Ecru is bouncing with anticipation. Copper puts a hand on her and she stops bouncing. 

Oobleck:*P.A.* "Fighters, are you ready?

Ecru:"I am! And I'm not even fighting!"

Oobleck:*P.A.* "Three! Two! One! Begin!"

Penny's and Pyrrha's fight

(After the fight)

Copper and Ecru stare down to Penny's ripped apart body in shock.

Ecru puts a hand over her mouth. Copper's eyes widen.

Copper:"No no no."

Ecru:"What- what- what's going?"

Port:*P.A.* "No..."

Copper takes off his hat.

The stage lowers and Pyrrha is frozen in shock. Suddenly a new voice is heard over the P.A. and the screens have a black Queen chess piece on them.

Cinder:*P.A.* "This is not a tragedy. This was not an accident."

Ecru:"Who's she?"

Copper:"I don't know."

Cinder:*P.A.* "This is what happens when you hand over your trust. Your safety. Your children. To men who claim to be our guardians. But are, in reality... nothing more than men. Our Academies' headmasters wield more power than most armies and one was audacious enough to control both. They cling to this power in the name of peace, and yet, what do we have here?

One nation's attempt at a synthetic army, mercilessly torn apart by another's star pupil. What need would Atlas have for a soldier disguised as an innocent little girl?

I don't think the Grimm can tell the difference. And what, I cask you, is Ozpin teaching his students? First a dismemberment, now this? Huntsmen and Huntresses should carry themselves with honor and mercy. Yet I have witnessed neither.

Perhaps Ozpin thought defeating Atlas in the Tournament would help people forget his colossal failure to protect Vale when the Grimm invaded its streets. Or perhaps, this was his message to the tyrannical dictator that has occupied an unsuspecting Kingdom with armed forces.

Honestly? I haven't the slightest clue as to who is right and who is wrong. But I know that the existence of peace is fragile. And the leaders of our Kingdom conduct their business with iron gloves.

As someone who hails from Mistral, I can assure you; the situation there is... equally undesirable. Our Kingdoms are at the brink of war. Yet we, the citizens, are left in the dark.

So I ask you... when the first shots are fired... Who do you think you can trust?"

The screens erupt into static.

Henry:"Copper! Ecru!"

Copper and Ecru looks to their left and they see Henry and Sam running up to them.

Copper:"Are you guys okay?"

Sam:"For the most part, yeah."

Suddenly warning sirens blare.

Copper's heterochromic eyes widen.

Copper:"Oh, no."

Emergency Announcer:"Alert. Incoming Grimm attack. Threat level: Nine. Please seek shelter in a clam and orderly manner."

Ecru:"Is that a high level?"

Sam:"10 is the highest."

Ecru:"Oh, well, it's gonna be a fight."

People start to scream and panic. Someone steps on Copper's tail and he lets out a loud cat like shriek. 

Ironwood:*P.A.* "Ladies and gentlemen, please! There is no need for panic."

A Nevermore screeches and it starts to attack the barrier around the stadium.

Ecru points up to the bird.

Ecru:"Is that a reason to panic?"

Henry elbows her.

Henry:"Now's not the time for that!"

Ecru rubs her side.

Ecru:"It was a valid question."

Sam:"What do we do?"

Everyone looks at Copper. He puts his hat on and thinks.

Copper:"I don't know. We don't have any weapons!"

Copper's scroll rings and he grabs it out of his pocket and looks it at. Blake's calling him and he answers it.

Blake:*Scroll* "Copper! Are you okay?"

Copper:"I'm fine. Are you fine?"

Blake:*Scroll.* "It's chaos at the fairgrounds. We can't get a hold of Ruby and there are Grimm in the school."

The Nevermore caws.

Blake:*Scroll* "What was that?!"

Copper:"our very own friend. I need to go, stay safe and I love you."

Blake*Scroll.* "I love you, too."

Copper puts his scroll away.

Robotic Announcer:"Warning safety barriers failing."

Sam:"Copper! What do we do!"

Copper looks down to the stage and sees Pyrrha still in shock.

Copper:"We gotta get down there!"

Copper runs down the stands and his team follows him.

Copper looks up and sees The Nevermore charging at the barrier. The nevermore smashes through the barrier and lands on the ground. Causing a strong gust of wind to blow everywhere.

Copper puts his arms up and blocks the wind from his face and he plants his feet firmly on the ground to stop himself from falling over.

The Nevermore cause and charges at Pyrrha.

Copper:"Pyrrha!"

A red blur slams into the front of the Nevermore. Copper sees Ruby jump back and land on her feet. She's holding Penny's sword.

Copper look back to his team.

Copper:"Come on, guys!"

They jump over the railing and land in the arena. 

Ruby:"Leave her alone!"

The Nevermore flies up and flies around the arena. Then is flies down and charges at Ruby, but a bunch of weapon lockers slam into it's back and the Nevermore falls to the ground.

It stops right in front of Ruby. The weapons lockers open, Copper and his team run over to theirs and grab their weapons. 

Ecru:"Maybe I should invest in getting a weapon."

The Nevermore caws and starts to get up.

Copper:"Common guys, Let get this think!"

Copper's whip comes out of his gun and he holds his hand out and Ecru grabs it and throws him.

Copper wraps the whip around the neck of the Nevermore and he flies up into the sky. Nora jumps into the sky and Copper grabs her hand and throws her down.

Nora slams her hammer into the head of the Nevermore. Then two people cut the head off and the Nevermore starts to dissolve. 

Copper lands on the ground, next to Ruby.

Pyrrha:"Ruby I-"

Pyrrha looks down to a piece of Penny's clothing she's holding. Then she looks back up to Ruby with tears in her eyes.

Pyrrha:"I'm so sorry."

Ruby:"Me too, but it wasn't your fault."

Jaune walks over to Pyrrha.

Jaune:"She's right. Whoever was on the microphone, they're the ones that did this."

Pyrrha gets up and Jaunes hands her her spear and shield.

Jaune:"And we have to make sure they don't take anyone else."

Pyrrha grabs her weapons.

Copper:"Now who's ready-"

Multiple roars are heard and everyone looks up to see a bunch of Griffon's.

Ecru:"I guess I could count this fight as my final match."

Ren:"Griffons."

Neptune:"Anyone got a plan of attack?"

Sam:"Shoot until their all dead?"

Ruby walks forward.

Ruby:"Sun. I need your Scroll."

Sun uses his tail to toss his scroll at Ruby. She cathces it and calls in her weapon.

Ruby runs over to her locker but a Griffon lands on it and roars at her.

Suddenly it's shot off her locker.

Port:"Students. I think it would be best for you to leave."

Everyone looks over to See Port and Oobleck with their weapons.

Ruby:"But we can fi-"

Oobleck interrupts her.

Oobleck:"Miss Rose. This day will surely go down in Remnant's history. I'd prefer it if my students could live to tell about it."

Ruby nods and she grabs her weapon.

Herny:"Well I don't plan on dying today."

Sam:"I hope none of us die today."

Ruby:"Let's go!"

Ruby points to the exit and everyone runs off. Copper gives Ruby a thumbs up and she smiles.

Everyone gets outside and they find Ironwood. Everyone runs up to him.

Ruby:"What's going on?"

Ironwood looks to all the students.

Ironwood:"Grimm are crawling all over the city. The White Fang has invaded Beacon and to make matters worse, some- Vagabond has seized one of my ships. Until we regain command, and the skies are out of our control.  So I'm-"

Ironwood draws his gun and shoots a Grimm, killing it, that was sneaking up to the group.

Ironwood:"Going to take it back."

Ironwood begins to walk up his ships ramp.

Ecru:*Whispers.* "That was badass."

Jaune:"What should we do?"

Ironwood stops and he turns to the students. 

Ironwood:"You have two choices: Defend your kingdom and your school... Or save yourselves."

All the students look to each other.

Ironwood:"No one will fault you if you leave."

Ironwood walks up the ramp.

Ironwood:"Let's move out!"

Ironwood walks into his ship and it flies off.

Copper:"Well, saving ourselves sounds boring."

Ecru throws a hand up.

Ecru:"Let's go save the school!"

Sam:"Yeah!"

Jaune:"We can take a ship to Beacon."

Jaune runs off and everyone follows him. They get on the Air bus and Copper's team goes and sits down. Copper stands by the window.

He sees Ironwood's ship fall from the sky.

Copper:"Holy shit."

Sun:"Ruby! What are you doing?"

Copper turns and sees Ruby running to the back of the bus and she jumps out.

Ecru:"I want to do that!"

Henry:"No."

Ecru slumps over, depressed. 

Ecru:"Aw, man."

Sam:"Please, don't jump out of the ship."

Copper looks to Jaune.

Copper:"Let me off at Beacon. I'm going to find Blake and Weiss."

Jaune nods and he takes the bus down to beacon.

The rest of Copper's team gets up and goes over to him.

Sam:"What about us, Copper?"

Copper:"I want you guys in Vale, getting anyone one you can to an evac."

They nod.

Henry:"And after that?"

Copper takes out his scroll and presses a few buttons. Henry's, Ecru's and Sam's scrolls ring and they look to it. It's a message from Copper and it has a location on it.

Copper:"It was an evacuation site when the Grimm breached Vale a few weeks ago. So it should be one again. I'll meet you three there. 

Ecru:"Got it."

The bus stops and Copper heads to the exit.

Copper:"Stay safe, guys."

HSE:"You, too."

Copper smirks.

Copper:"Hey, I'm the Winds of Vacuo. I haven't gotten this far without being safe. And no worry we'll see each other soon. I promise."

Pyrrha walks over to him and she pulls him into a quick hug.

Pyrrha:"Please don't do anything stupid."

Copper:"Hey, when have I done something stupid."

Pyrrha just stares at him with a 'Really' look.

Copper:"Fine fine. I'll be safe and not do anything stupid. But you have to be safe too."

Pyrrha:"I promise."

Copper nods.

Copper:"Good."

Copper goes to the exit and hops out. He turns and watches the air bus fly off.

Copper sighs and he takes out 'Diamondback' and he runs over to the school. Taking some Grimi out as he runs.

Suddenly the ground shakes and he hears a loud roar far off into the distance.

Copper:"What was that?" 

Copper hears a roar and he looks to his side, only to get slash and sent flying. 

Copper lands on the ground and he slides a few meters. Copper's cyan aura covers him for a few seconds.

Copper:"Well, that hurt."

Copper gets up and he straightens his hat. He then ducks under a slash from an Alpha Beowolf.

Copper jumps back a few feet.

Copper:"Eso no ha sido bonito."

The Grimm just roars at him and jumps at him. Copper wraps his him around the grimm and throws it to the side.

Copper:"I don't have time for this."

Copper's tail tenses up and wind surrounds his legs. He then blasts off and tackles the grimm to the ground and shoves his gun into it's mouth and fires a few shoots, killing it.

Copper hears a loud roar and he sees a Grimm Dragon fly over head.

Copper:"I did not sign up for this!"

Copper begins to run towards the school and he jumps over a few Grimm.

Copper:"Where are you."

Copper hears someone yell in the distance.

Yang:*In the distance.* "Get away from her!"

Copper:"Yang!"

Copper runs toward where he heard Yang yell.

Blake:*In the distance.*"No!"

Copper:"Blake!"

Copper sees the cateria in the distance and he uses his semblance to run over and he sees Adam with his sword raise, standing over an injured Blake and Yang.

Copper growls and he jumps through the window and lands in front of Blake and Yang and he holds his gun out and blocks Adam's sword.

Blake:"Copper?"

Adam:*Angry.* "Copper!"

Copper takes a few deep breaths.

Copper:"Take Yang and get out of here."

Blake:"But-!"

Copper:"Blake, please. Just trust me."

Adam puts pressure into his blade and Copper struggles to keep himself up.

Blake:"You better come back to me."

Copper looks back and he smiles.

Copper:"I don't plan on losing."

Blake grabs Yang and she runs off and Copper looks to Adam and glares at him.

Adam:"It's been awhile, Copper."

Copper growls at Adam.

Copper:"It certainly has."

Adam kicks Copper in the stomach and Copper flies into a wall and it cracks behind him, Copper's arua surround him and he falls to the ground.

Adam:"You're destined to die here."

Copper gets up and he chuckles.

Copper:"Then I'll smash my destiny."

Music

Copper aims his gun at Adam and fires a few shots. Adam blocks them with his sword.

Adam:"The last time I saw you was when you left the White Fang. You betrayed us!"

Copper lunches at Adam and he fires off his gun a few times. Adam blocks them with his sword. Copper throws his whip at Adam, it it wraps around his arm.

Copper pulls Adam toward him and punches him in the face. 

Copper:"I didn't betray you."

Adam headbut Copper and tries to grab his neck, but Copper does a backflip and lands on a nearby table.

Adam:"You stole Blake from me!"

Adam charges at Copper and slices at him. Copper uses his semblance and jumps away as parts of the table go flying as Adam slices it in half.

Copper:"She left you because you're a psychotic maniac!"

Copper throws his Whip at Adam and he grabs it before it hits him and he points Blush at him.

Copper:"Mierda!"

Adam fires his gun a few times and Copper holds up his arm and activates his aura.

Copper the bullets his Copper and his aura absorbs most of the damage. 

Adam then slices Copper's whip in half and he charges at Copper and tries to kick him.

Copper uses his semblance to dodge to the side and hit Adam in the back with his gun.

Adam turns around and tries to Stab Copper, but Copper uses his semblance and jumps away.

Adam:"Stay still!"

Copper laughs.

Copper:"What can't hit a moving target?"

Adam growls and fires his gun at Copper. Copper uses his semblance and dodges them and he lands on a table and laugh sat Adam.

A shot hits Copper and he falls to the ground. Copper's aura flashes.

Copper:"No bueno."

Copper gets up and he quickly reloads his gun. Copper turns to the side as a bullet flies past him.

Copper's tail tenses up and wind surrounds his feet and he launches himself at Adam.

Copper flies at Adam and he fires a few shots. Adam blocks them with his sword. 

Suddenly Adam smirks and his weapon glows red. Adam turns to the side as Copper flies by him.

Copper yells out in pain as he feels a great pain from his tail. Copper crashes into a few tables.

Copper lays on the ground and he groans in pain. He then slowly gets up and looks to Adam and his eyes widen.

Adam is holding Copper's severed tail.

Adam:"What, cat got your tail?"

Copper shakily looks behind him and to his tail, and it's now only a bloody stump.

Adam chuckles and tosses Copper's cheetah tail to the side. 

Copper growls and stands up, while flinching in pain.

Most of the pain is numbed by his adrenaline.

Copper:"We're not done."

Adam smiles.

Adam:"Good." 

Copper runs at Adam and he trips and falls. Adam walks over to Copper.

Adam:"You cats and your tails, always needing them to keep balance."

Adam goes to stab him, but Copper roles to the side and fires a shot at Adam.

The shot strikes Adam in his shoulder and he stagers for a few seconds.

Copper uses this to get back up on his feet.

Copper holds up his gun and he blocks a slash from Adam.

Adam begins to rapidly swing his sword at Copper, Copper barely manages to block them all. Using up the rest of his aura to keep himself standing.

Adam does an overhead swing and his sword glows red. Copper brings up his gun, but suddenly the sword changes directions.

Adam cuts deep into Copper's right side. Copper's heteroromantic eyes widen as Adam kicks Copper to the ground. 

Copper hits the ground and he groans in pain. Some blood falls from the side of his mouth.

Adam chuckles.

Adam:"See, I told you, you would die here."

Copper looks around for anything and he spots a flaming piece of wood next to his head.

Copper:"¡Come mierda!"

Copper grabs the piece of wood and throws it at Adam's face. The wood hits Adam in the face and he roars in pain.

Adam gets the embers off his face and he looks down only to see a small puddle of blood and a small blood trail.

Adam looks up and sees Copper running, the best he can, in the distance.

Adam:"COPPER!"

-----

Copper is using a side of a building for support. There is a blood trail on the wall leading over to him. 

Copper:*Grunts.*"Got... to get...to the Evacuation."

Copper takes a few more steps and his vision becomes blurry.

Sam:"Copper?"

Copper's vision returns to normal and he sees Sam in front of him.

Sam has a few cuts and bruises. He has a big cut leading up his left arm.

Copper:"Sam?"

Sam:"Yeah, it's me. Are you okay?"

Copper tries to chuckle but he just coughs.

Copper:"Never felt better. What about you?"

Sam:"I managed to get a few people to the evacuation, but I ran into a group of Grimm. Then some White Fang. I don't got any aura left, but I heard some grunting nearby and I found you."

Copper:"Where are the... others?"

Sam sighs.

Sam:"I don't know. We got split up after the Atlas Robots started to fire on us."

Copper takes a step forward and he starts to fall. Sam catches him before he falls to the ground.

Sam:"You're in really bad shape. We need to get you to the Evacuation point, Miss Rosa is there and a medical team."

Copper:"We better... hurry then."

Copper takes a few labored breaths. Sam puts Copper's arm over his shoulder and holds him up.

Sam:"It's not to far, we should-"

Sam notices some movement on a roof nearby and he looks. Sam's eyes widen as he sees a White Fang member aiming a sniper rifle at them.

Sam pushes Copper to the side and he pulls his gun out.

Copper lands on the ground and he groans in pain. Two gunshots go off and they echo through the streets.

Copper sits up and he looks to Sam and his eyes widen in fear.

Sam is holding a hand to his chest as blood seeps down his clothes and through his fingers. Sam stumbles back and then leans against the wall and slowly falls down, leaving a blood trail.

Copper:"Sam!"

Copper gets up, ignoring the massive amounts of pain he's in, and he walks over to Sam.

Music

Copper:"Sam!"

Copper kneels down to Sam and Shakes Sam's shoulder. Sam looks up to Copper.

Sam:"This is not good."

Copper:"You'll be okay, I promise."

Copper blinks away some tears that are starting to form.

Copper:"You'll get to go home and see your sister."

Sam:"But you're too weak to carry me."

Copper:"I don't care!"

Copper ties to get Sam up, but Copper yelps in pain and puts a hand to his side.

Sam:"Please, Copper. Just leave me behind."

Copper shakes his head.

Copper:"A leader never leaves his team behind!"

Copper tries to get Sam up but he's in to much pain.

Copper:"Come on, body, please."

Sam grabs Copper's hand and puts both his hands around it.

Sam:"It's okay."

Copper:"No it's not. I made a promise."

Sam:"Not all promises can be kept."

Tear trail down Copper's eyes. Sam then grabs his gun and changes it into knife form and he puts it into Copper's hands.

Sam:"If you ever...." *He takes a labored breath.* "Meet my sister... Please give this to her. She helped me make it."

Copper just nods.

Sam:"People said I could never be a huntsman."

Sam smiles and his eyes start to close.

Sam:"Copper?"

Copper:"Yes, Sam?"

Sam:"Was I a good teammate and huntsman?"

Copper nods again.

Copper:"You were the best teammate anyone could ask for! You're a hero, you know that! You saved many people!"

Sam closes his eyes.

Sam:"Good."

Sam's head lolls to the side.

Copper:"Sam?"

Copper shakes Sam. Sam doesn't move.

Copper:*Desperate.* "Sam? ¡Por favor despierta!"

Copper shakes Sam. Sam doesn't move.

Copper:"Please, please, don't do this to me."

Copper hears some rumors and he looks up and sees Grimm heading in his direction.

Copper looks back down to Sam then he looks to Sam's weapon. 

Copper:"I'll keep this promise."

Copper gets up and he begins to walk towards the evacuation point.

---

Copper is walking down the street.

Copper:"Keep going...Keep going."

Copper's vision blurs and he falls to the ground. Copper's vision starts to turn dark and he sees someone with pink hair running towards him.

----

Copper wakes up and he sees Ecru fragging him and see's holding Henry's weapon, 'Destiny's Ward', in gun form.

Ecru fires off a few shoots

Coppers passes out.

---

Copper wakes up and Ecru is still dragging him.

Ecru:"Come on, Copper. Stay with me!"

Ecru looks down to him and Copper sees that she's bleeding from a deep gash on the right side of her face.

Copper Passes out.

----

Copper wakes up.

Ecru ducks as bullets fly overhead. Ecru returns fire.

Copper passes out.

----

Copper wakes up again and he's sitting against a wall.

Ecru slices the head of an Ursa off with 'Destiny's Ward' in sword form.

Copper Passes out.

------

Copper wakes back up and he's being put into a bullhead.

Rosa and Ecru are putting him into the bullhead. 

Then Rosa turns to Ecru.

Rosa:"Well, we got him, Ecru."

Suddenly Rosa is shot in the shoulder and Ecru turns around and sees an Atlas Robot. 

The robot's head is blown off and Ecru turns to the ship and a gun is right next to her face. Copper's holding up 'Diamondback'. Copper lowers his gun.

Copper:"You can't kill me."

Copper takes a few labored breaths. Ecru turns to Rosa, she's holding her bleeding shoulder.

Ecru helps Rosa up and they get into the bullhead.

Copper:"You can't kill me."

-------

Copper is laying in a hospital bed and light shines onto his face. Copper groans and he opens his eyes.

Copper:"Where am I?"

Copper looks around and he spots a table next to the bed that has some flowers and a get well card. His hat is next to the flowers.

Then there's a table next to the window and there's Sam's, Henry's and Copper's weapons laying on top.

Diamondback has a big slash on it and a few chip marks. He keeps looking around and he sees a TV that's on mute, playing the news. They're talking about the fall of Beacon.

Copper hears a light snore and he looks down to his left and sees Ecru resting her head and arms on Copper's bed.

Copper:"Ecru?"

Ecru snorts and she sits up. There is a large bandage on her right cheek.

Ecru blinks a few times and she shakes head head and fully wakes up. She then notices Copper looking at her.

Ecru:"Copper!"

Ecru hugs Copper tight and he groans in pain. She lets go of the hug.

Ecru:"Sorry. I was just worried."

Copper rubs his right side.

Copper:"Glad you're okay. So where's Henry?"

Ecru grows sad.

Copper:"Ecru? Where's Henry?"

Ecru just shakes her head.

Ecru:"He.... he didn't make it."

Copper's eyes widen.

Copper:"What?"

Ecru closes her eyes and she grabs the skirt of her dress tightly. 

Ecru:"We were surrounded by grimm."

Tears form in the corner of her eyes.

Ecru:"We fought for so long and we got so tired and low on aura."

Hreny:*Memory.* "Ecru!"

Then the sound of flesh being sliced is heard.

Ecru:"And.... And I didn't notice the Ursa sneaking up on me."

Ecru starts to sob and Copper pulls her into a hug.

Ecru:"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Copper strokes her hair as she cries.

Copper:"It's ok."

After a few minutes of crying.

Ecru rubs her eyes.

Copper:"So what are your plans now?"

Ecru:"I think, I'm going to head back home and stay with my family. I know they're worried and I'll feel much safer there. I'll need time to collect my thoughts."

Ecru stands up.

Ecru:"You must be hungry. I know I am."

Copper:"estoy realmente hambriento."

Ecru nods.

Ecru:"Got it. I'll bring something for you, too."

Ecru walks out of the room and Copper looks to his hands. They become covered in blood for a few seconds then they return to normal.

The door opens and Copper looks over and sees Sun enter the room.

Sun:"Dude, you're awake!"

Sun smiles and walks over.

Copper:"How are you?"

Sun:"I'm okay. But that's not important. I wanted to tell you that Blake's ran off!"

Copper tilts his head.

Copper:"What do you mean, 'Ran Off'?"

Sun:"She got up from her hospital bed and ran off."

Copper:"So?"

Sun:"Dude? Really? She's your girl, you've gotta go after her."

Copper:"I guess you're right, but I'm bedridden."

Sun scoffs.

Sun:"I'm always right and I thought you were 'The Winds Of Vacuo'. Come on mad, you've never let anything stop you before, so what's stopping you now."

Sun grabs Copper's hat and hands it to him.

Copper grabs his hat and looks at it for a few seconds then he puts it on his head.

Copper:"So you ready?"

Sun smiles and gets excited.

--

Female Narrator:"A smaller, more honest soul. It's true that a simple spark can ignite hope."

Ecru enters the room with a tray of food in her hand and she notices that Copper's bed is empty and there's a note on it. 'DiamondBack' and 'Vulcan; are missing.

Female Narrator:"Breathe fire into the hearts of the weary. The ability to derive strength from hope is undoubtedly mankind's greatest attribute. Which is why..."

Copper and Sun stand on a hill and they can see Vale in the distance.

Female Narrator:"I will focus all of my power... to snuff it out."

Copper puts a hand on his side and he looks down to the stub of his tail. It's still wrapped in bandages. 

Female Narrator:"How does it feel? Knowing that all of your time and effort has been for nothing. That your guardians have failed you."

Sun lightly hits Copper on the arm and he begins to walk away from Vale. Copper gives Vale one last look before Following Sun.

Female Narrator:"That everything you've built, will be torn down before your very eyes. Your faith in mankind was not misplaced. When banded together unified by a common enemy... they are a noticeable threat. But divide them... Place doubt into their minds. And any semblance of power they once had will wash away.

Of course, they won't realize it at first. Like you, they'll cling to their fleeting hope. Their aspirations. But this is merely the first move. So you send your guardians... your huntsmen and huntresses.

And when they fail and you turn to your smaller soul, know that you send her to the same, pitiful demise. This is the beginning of the end, Ozpin. And I can't wait to watch you burn."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04-12-2022

4339 words

1