Chapter 3: The Step-Sister(II)
3.9k 8 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Eating bacon, eggs, and toast at the dining room table, Endo and his step-sister Aiya sat silently. Suddenly, Endo spoke, surprising the beautiful blonde. "How's school?" His voice was monotonous and sounded bored as always, however there was a sliver of curiosity and love mixed in. Not noticing the hidden change in his voice, Aiya's sultry and angelic voice sounded. "It's doing great! I've got a lot of good friends, and my grades are at the top of the school! How about you, Endo?"

 

After he finished chewing a piece of bacon, his void-black eyes locked onto hers, and he spoke. "No friends, grades are top three in my class, though definitely not as good as yours." Endo's words caused Aiya to get up and walk over to him. She looked into his lightless eyes for a moment, before bending forward and stuffing his face in her large and supple chest. With her arms lightly locked around his head, she spoke softly next to his ears. "Did you forget... your sister here is your best friend. Don't worry about your grades, they'll get better, and~ if you want, I could study with you."

 

Her sultry voice had a slight kick in it as she said this, but Endo knew not to take it the wrong way. After all, she's not a bitchy sister, she's an angelic sister, one that'll help whenever needed. He loved her, he truly did, and things like these were why. His lust tried to come out, but he suppressed it in a blink as he savored her touch. His arms which hung beside him came up and wrapped around her lower back, before he stood up. Nearly half a foot taller than her, he stood over Aiya with a genuine smile as his hands rested on the back of her hip.

 

Deciding to wing it here and now, a hand of his shot up and held the back of her neck lightly, and he leaned forward a bit, before planting his lips on hers. Meanwhile in Aiya's mind, her thoughts went wild. She had never felt this before, she had never kissed anyone before, and she had never loved anyone before. It was a new sensation, and she found herself loving it, so going with the flow, her mouth opened up slightly, allowing his tongue to slip in. When their tongues touched each other, a euphorical and yearning feeling for endearment washed over her. She wanted him, she wanted him to love her, and she wanted to love him. However, her feelings collided with each other.

 

Endo was her younger brother, and she was his older sister, making this wrong in many ways, but... who made that wrong, who said that was wrong. No one did really, and truth be told, they weren't even blood related, so nothing 'wrong' could really happen. While her mind was in a dilemma, Endo's other hand slowly trailed over her hip, reaching her springy bubble butt. She felt it instantly, and tried to take her tongue back, but Endo lightly bit it as he looked alluringly into her amber eyes. Aiya's head became light and foggy as she got lost in the sensations he gave her. Molding her bubbly butt with one hand, and holding the back of her neck with the other, Endo continued to kiss the voluptuous angel intensely.

 

Their tongues intertwined with each other for a whole five minutes, before Endo slowly pulled away. Her lips seemed to follow for a second, as if yearning for more, however Aiya held herself still. Looking into her beautiful eyes, Endo spoke to her with an endearing voice. "I love you, Aiya. Be with me, love me, and stay with me for all of eternity... please." His words and endearing voice sent her thoughts into shambles. He actually said it to her, the one thing she always wanted to hear, was just said to her, and by her stoic brother no less.

 

The next second, his hand that lightly held onto her neck swished downward and grabbed her butt. Seemingly with no effort, Endo lifted her up. Her large supple breasts rested on his chest, her hips aligned with his, and her eyes hazily gazed into his as he spoke softly into her ear at head level. "I love you, Aiya..." Saying it once again, she seemed to shiver slightly, and when he came back from her ear, a pair of lips planted themselves on his. He immediately opened his mouth, letting their tongues mingle with each other.

 

After a minute of intense kissing, Aiya pulled herself back from his nearly inescapable lips. "I love you, Endo, I love you so much." Tears started to roll down her cheeks as her voice full of love came out shakily. When he heard that, a noticeably genuine smile appeared on his face, making the angel in his arms melt into his embrace. Her head came down and she nuzzled into the curve of his neck, softly whispering, "...I love you... so much..."

 

Endo stood there in the dining room with an angelic beauty in his arms for nearly an hour, standing tall and silent. Aiya had already missed school as it started half n hour ago, but that didn't matter, to either of them. Taking slow steps, he made his way toward her room, before stopping in front of the door, and  speaking lightly into her ear. "Do you want to go to school, or rest with me, my love...?"

 

Turning her head slightly, the blonde beauty looked up into his abyssal black eyes. "Darling~ I'm sick, let's rest." Hearing her sent a wave of warmth his way, but the words she spoke made him raise an eyebrow a bit. Though she spoke a second later, causing his smile to become warmer than ever. "I'm lovesick, Darling, so you'll have to take care of me... forever..."

 

Aiya said the last word with a whispered purr, but it didn't escape his ears, causing Endo to smirk unnoticeably as he walked into the room with the beautiful girl in his hands...

 

28