77 Returning Home
294 7 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I pull Blue off my nipple and gently lay her on my head. Saphire soon orgasms as well, and I let both of them snuggle me as I continue to squirt. It takes almost an hour to fill the pool. It’s the first time I’ve ever been bored by orgasming.

 

“Wake up,” I softly speak as I poke the girls.

 

“Mom?” Blue mumbles as she rubs her eyes.

 

“Are you alright?” I question while petting her head.

 

Blue revels in my touch and responds, “I’m a bit sore. But happy.”

 

“It was your first time, right?” I ask with concern.

 

“That’s right, I saved my first orgasm for Mom!” Blue states while sticking out her chest proudly.

 

I smile at my little fairy. “You’re such a good girl.”

 

“Yay!” Blue shouts.

 

Saphire stretches and says, “Good morning.”

 

I laugh and tap her forehead, “It’s almost lunchtime.”

 

Saphire blushes cutely and tries to hide her head in embarrassment. “Sorry,” she says sheepishly.

 

I rub the goblina’s back supportively. “Why are you apologizing? You did nothing wrong. Let’s go home.”

 

Saphire nods, “let’s go.”

 

Holding Saphire’s hand and with Blue on my head, I walk back home. As I come to the edge of the forest, I’m surprised to see large men in suits with assault rifles. They are pacing around my house and idling by their cars. The cars look like the kind that agents use in movies.

 

Saphire tenses up and squeezes my hand while Blue seems unconcerned, playing in my hair. I pull Saphire into the forest and hide behind a tree.

 

“Christal, can you go check what’s going on?”

 

“I’m capable of doing that,” she responds…. She continues to float next to me.

 

“Please go check on what’s going on,” I say, exasperated.

 

“Yes, mistress,” Christal replies, floating away.

 

A few tense moments later, Christal returns. “Mistress. Everything is fine,” she informs me.

 

“Alright,” I whisper. I pull out my phone and try calling mom.

 

Mom picks up, “Hello.”

 

“Mom, is everything alright?” I ask quietly.

 

“Oh, did the guards scare you? We have a guest, but everything is alright,” Mom calmly explains.

 

I let out a breath and fix my ponytail to calm down. “Alright, I’m almost home.”

 

“See you soon.”

 

Christal floats around me, looking perplexed. “Mistress, I already explained that everything was safe.”

 

I nod. “That’s why I called mom. But I’m not sure if you understand people. Better safe than sorry.”

 

We head out into the open. The guys look at us but say nothing. Saphire grips my hand with both of hers, trying to hide behind my leg. I reassure her and we quickly make it through the front door.

 

“Welcome home,” Mom cheerfully greets me.

 

“What’s going on,” I ask, looking into the living room.

 

There, a ridiculously tall, red-skinned woman is sitting on the couch. She has black horns coming from the side of her head, pointing towards the sky. She is wearing a fancy Renaissance dress with many layers.

 

Mom explains, “This young lady is here to meet you.”

 

The woman stands up and walks towards me. It’s unusual for someone to tower over Mom. But this woman has to be around 8 feet tall. She barely fits in the house. Her boobs are huge but can’t compare to Mom’s massive tits.

 

“Nice to meet you, Hedone. I’m with Peccatum Corp. I’m Lilith,” The tall, demon-looking woman says while extending her hand.

 

I take her hand and shake it. “Hello. Umm,” I’ve never experienced this before. I look at Mom for help.

 

Mom puts a hand on my shoulder and Lilith’s hip, pulling us towards the table. “Lunch is ready, so let’s eat,” she says with a kind smile.

 

I sit at the table next to Brigit, who waves at me under the table. Saphire nervously sits on my other side. Blue flops on the table next to her plate.

 

Lilith pushes a card across the table. “We deal with dungeon masters and mistresses,” she states as I pick up her card, “I’m sure you’ve already noticed that the system isn’t friendly for new dungeons.” Her eyes look over my shoulder where Christal is, but she shouldn’t be able to see her.

 

I take the card and look at it. It’s a standard business card, so I just set it down. “I have had some issues with points. But I’m not sure if it has anything to do with the system, though,” I say.

 

Lilith takes a few bites of her food. “Dikê, this tastes amazing!” She compliments mom.

 

Mom smiles and responds, “Thank you.”

 

Lilith addresses me again, “Our top services are point loans, consulting, and headhunting.”

 

I shift in my chair, unsure what to say. Thankfully, Brigit breaks the awkwardness by asking, “How can you loan points?”

 

Lilith leans back in her chair and answers, “I’m part of the system, just like Hedone’s helper.”

 

Christal states with a stern voice, “You are not part of the system.”

 

I look back at Christal, who has a bit of anger on her face. It’s strange for her to show emotion. But for now, I turn back to the demonic-looking woman. “Seems you’re not,” I say, trying to sound shrewd.

 

“Have you heard of modding?” Lilith asks. She takes a sip from her cup elegantly.

 

“I’ve heard of it. But I don’t know much about it,” I respond. I know there are adult mods, but I don’t know how they work.

 

Lilith explains, “Mods are when outsiders add to a software. A group of powerful dungeon masters worked to add us to the system.”

 

“I see so you can use the system as you please?” I ask, tilting my head in wonder.

 

“No, but we can use points and we aren’t as restricted on information as the helpers,” Lilith rejects my question.

8