65 Stomach Problems
1.3k 5 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

71 upkeep -20 stipend = 51

Upkeep breakdown:

Dungeon: Total: 10

Anti-men shield upkeep: 10

 

Body Modifications: Total:  50

Sexual Sensitivity upkeep: 5

Purification upkeep: 10

Taste upkeep: 3

Nutrition upkeep: 4

Unlimited Fluids During Sex upkeep: 8

Healing fluids upkeep: 10

NEW: Caloric Stamina upkeep: 10

 

Knowledge:

Purla basics

 

Minion: Total: 11

Slime Amount: 5 Upkeep: 1 Total: 5

NEW: Goblina Amount: 1 Upkeep: 6 Total: 6

 

Dungeon points: mushroom sex + 2 = 435

  I trudge home after my intense run. Even though I feel no fatigue, my stomach is so empty it feels like I will die from the pain. Even after drinking my cum it didn’t help. I walk bent over with my hands shoved into my stomach.

 

  Once home, I begin stuffing my face with anything I can get my hands on. My stomach bulges as I overeat. Brigit and Angelique return out of breath as I shovel food down my gullet.

 

  Brigit notices something wrong and runs over. “What’s wrong?” She asks with a strained voice.

 

  “I fucked up. I got there, and it wasn’t even a problem,” I say with tears welling up in my eyes. I then explain the Caloric Stamina modification I bought.

 

  “You idiot! Five times the calories? Can you even consume that much food?” Angelique lectures me.

 

  Brigit looks between us and says, “can’t she get a body mod that makes her digest food faster.”

 

  Angelique shakes her head furiously, her curly locks bouncing with her. “Even still, it’s like your organs are doing five times the work. They’ll give out pretty fast,” I see Angelique scrunch her face in deep thought. “Maybe a monster or plant that has ridiculously high calories. Something that will be easy to digest?”

 

  “That’s will still have the same problem, though!” Brigit yelps while grabbing Angelique's arm. “What should we do.”

 

  Angelique smashes the counter with a bam. “Why do you always expect me to figure things out!” She screams in frustration.

 

  We haven’t known each other for that long, but she is already worried about me. It gives me a warm feeling but is soon consumed by pain. I double over. I’m so hungry, but I can’t get anything more in. “I’m scared! Mommy, help me,” I cry.

 

  Mom strides over to me and scoops me up even though I’m still suffering. A warm feeling of relief washes over me as I try to borrow into mom’s body. Her soothing voice authoritatively states, “Hedone, baby. You need to stop the upkeep.”

 

  “Really? Is that possible?” I question. I look at the menu and think I want to stop the upkeep. The Caloric Stamina becomes greyed out. Still, my body feels the same. “It seems to have worked, but my body still feels awful!” I complain.

 

  “Mistress. While the change happens when purchased, the changes won’t happen until the date changes,” Christal explains.

 

  “That sucks,” I complain.

 

  “It’s to stop people from dodging the consequences of a skill since they are cheaper because they have adverse effects.”

 

  “Shut up. I don’t want to hear it.”

 

  Angelique rubs her hand. “At least you won’t die. But there’s still the problem of your body eating up your muscles. It’ll be horrible if you end up atrophied because of the ability.”

 

  “What should we do, mom?” Brigit questions.

 

  As she strokes my head, mom replies, “why don’t you two go to the grocery store and get high-caloric foods.”

 

  Angelique nods. “We can make them into a smoothie. It’ll digest easier. Though it may be gross.”

 

  “Leave the driving to me!” Brigit says while pumping her fist in the air. They speed out of the house, and I suffer in mom’s arms.

 

  An hour later, I have more room in my stomach as they return. They barge in with hands filled with bags. They spill them onto the counter and begin to unload.

 

  “That was the worst,” Angelique complains. “I thought I was going to die!”

 

  “We’re trying to save my sister's life speed is important.”

 

  “It was so hard to look up foods with you swerving and skidding all over,” Angelique retorts while shoving snacks into the blender.

 

  “Here, put some of her cum in there too. Healing won’t hurt,” Brigit says.

 

  Soon I’m handed a sugary concoction filled with color. I down it and almost instantly throw the potion back up. Still, I keep swallowing to force it down.

 

  Brigit holds up a bottle with a muscled arm on it. “We bought some protein shake mix too.”

 

  “It may help keep your muscles strong,” Angelique adds.

 

  The night is filled with me chugging gross concoctions, but I barely manage to survive. My muscles definitely feel weaker as I fall asleep at midnight. I wake up the next day in mom’s bed. Mom and Brigit are lying on either side of me.

 

  I get up and stretch. My arms and legs feel horrible. “Thanks,” I say.

 

  “We love you. There's no way we wouldn’t help,” Brigit says.

 

  Mom rubs my back, “I’m glad your feeling better.”

 

  I get up, and we all head to the living room. There Angelique is spread out on the couch, breathing lightly. She’s adorable when she’s not yelling.

 

  Brigit tilts her head and says to you, “I thought I told her to use your room.”

 

  Angelique rubs her eyes. “Good morning. Hedone’s room smelled like sex, and so did Brigit's,” She explains.

 

  “We have marked our territory with our fluids,” I say with a smirk.

 

  “Gross.”

 

  “Sorry, we were supposed to capture those women,” I apologize to Angelique.

 

  “It’s okay. The thing I ordered didn’t show up. I did overnight it, but out here in the boonies, you can never be sure.”

 

  “So you still in?”

 

  “Yeah, I’ll stay over tonight too.”

 

  “Alright, let’s eat breakfast. I have to go do my first-morning training afterward,” I say.

 

  Brigit asks, “will you be ok?”

 

  “I don’t know, but I don’t want to go back on my word,” I state.

 

  Angelique says, “I’ll man the dungeon, so you don’t have to worry.”

 

  “You can die, you know?”

 

  “Yeah, I’ll be careful.”

 

  Brigit pats Angelique’s shoulder. “I’ll join you.”

 

  Saphire peaks around the corner and says, “I’ll be there too.”

 

  "And me!" Blue flies over.

 

  “Alright, thanks, everyone!” I say with a smile. I go around hugging all my friends.

 

It's an hour late but my allergies acted up and I didn't sleep well. But mostly it's because I've been addicted to persona 5 royal...

Thanks for reading!

36