75 New condiment
753 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dungeon points: 1787 + 42 = 1829

 

I wake up in my bed, still clinging to Brigit. I must have still been exhausted. “Brigit, wake up,” I whisper while giving her a peck on the lips.

 

Brigit giggles, “Isn’t it you that needs to wake up?”

 

“I guess,” I sheepishly respond while stretching.

 

“It’s almost time for dinner,” Brigit informs me.

 

“I wasted the day,” I curse while fixing my ponytail.

 

“I think you got plenty done. You practiced martial arts, learned about our birth, and tested the room creator. Stop being mean to yourself,” Brigit lectures.

 

“Alright, I get it,” I respond, whacking her in the face with a pillow.

 

“Hey!” Brigit yells. She grabs a pillow and hits me in the face with a thump.

 

We continue to pummel each other until Mom enters the room. “Girls Saphire and Blue are back,” she informs us with a motherly smile.

 

“Alright,” we respond together. We giggle and then head downstairs.

 

“How’d it go?” I ask as I see the two at the table.

 

“Mom!” Blue yells and flies into my forehead. The loving forehead hug hurts for some reason, but I’m still happy to receive the love.

 

Saphire jogs over too and earnestly holds my arm. “women came had sex with mushrooms.”

 

Blue adds, “They were from a brothel and want to sell the mushroom. They seemed annoyed, but it was hard to understand them.”

 

I assure my little daughter, “It’s fine. We got the points, and they followed the rules.”

 

“That’s right! We are the best!” Blue celebrates.

 

Mom breaks up the celebrations by asking, “What do you want to eat tonight?”

 

Saphire raises her hand and exclaims, “Hedone!”

 

Everyone laughs at the goblina. Brigit pats her head and says, “I second that.”

 

I puff my cheeks out and say, “Ribs.”

 

Brigit covers her mouth in shock. She holds the back of her hand to my forehead and questions me with concern, “You don’t want to get eaten? Are you sick?”

 

I knock away my sister’s hand and smirk. “You can eat me out while I eat ribs. I’m hungry,” I jovially state.

 

Brigit holds her stomach and has a genuine face of dilemma. Mom shakes her head and says, “Don’t worry, we are using your sister’s cum as a condiment.”

 

“Since when did you make my cum a condiment?” I question in surprise.

 

My mom proudly explains, “My daughter’s cum will go perfectly with any food. No longer will we have arguments about taste.”

 

“That’s right! Mom is great,” Blue agrees on my head.

 

Saphire pulls on my arm and nervously says, “You taste good.”

 

Brigit squeezes my ass and says, “Everyone agrees Hedone is sexy and has the best cum.”

 

“Ok, but are you all alright with using my cum like that?” I question. It seems a bit strange to me.

 

“Why, we already eat it all the time anyways?” Brigit retorts as if I’m not making sense.

 

I think about all the cum I’ve licked up and all the sex. I guess she’s right. I’m the strange one to think it’s weird at this point. It must be Angelique rubbing off on me.

 

“Ok. I’m not going to argue. Let’s hurry up. I’m starving,” I say, holding my grumbling stomach.

 

I run to the kitchen to help cook. Mom laughs at me, and soon, the whole family is making dinner. We end up making a mess, but soon, a pile of ribs, baked potatoes, and mixed vegetables are sitting on the table.

 

I grab some ribs and take a bite, curious what it will taste like. To my surprise, it tastes like a spicy barbeque sauce, just like I was craving. “Wow, it tastes perfect.”

 

Mom nods, “I’ve tested it. The taste will change based on what it’s placed on.”

 

“You always tasted like a fruit I was craving. I never thought it would be so dynamic,” Brigit says while eating.

 

“Hmm, yeah, it’s strange. I wonder how it works?” I wonder aloud while eyeing my food. My cum on the baked potato tastes like salted butter.

 

“Who knows,” Brigit says dismissively. “It tastes good, and eating my sister’s cum on my food makes me wet.”

 

“Speaking of being wet, I bought a barrel for you to pee in, Hedone,” Mom tells me.

 

“Why do I have to pee in a barrel?” I complain.

 

Mom points to a barrel in the living room and explains, “Your pee is a great drink. It’s better than anything we can buy from the store.”

 

“That’s true,” I say, unsure. “But is it alright? If I drink my own piss as my main hydration, won’t I become dehydrated?” I question while glancing at Christal.

 

Christal puts her hand on her chin and suggestively bends down, exposing her chest. “That’s true. But if you fill your bladder every time you have sex, you’d create more pee than you take in.”

 

I look up at the ceiling in contemplation. “I’ll just drink water. As well, I guess.”

 

“mmm,” Squelching sounds reach my ears from under the table. “Soon, I’ll only drink and eat my sister. So sexy,” Brigit moans. I see her right hand reaching under the table while her left continues to bring food to her mouth. She squirms, and I know she is masturbating at the table.

 

I slip my own hand down my shorts. I should shower and change, I think as I begin to flick my clit. I insert my middle and index finger into my pussy as I eat. I watch Brigit as she watches me. We fuck each other with our eyes, and soon we climax at the table.

 

“I needed that,” I murmur, leaning back in the chair. “Let’s go get cleaned up when you're done,” I say to the table.

 

Mom tilts her head in thought. “Since our family is growing, we need a bigger bathroom.”

 

“I wonder if we can get water in the dungeon?” I say, tilting my head like my mom. “We could create a hot spring.”

 

This seems to get Blue excited as she jumps off the tables and flies around in circles. “Oh, I want a pool!”

 

“Like a bucket?” I question the excited fairy.

 

“No, a real pool,” Blue responds insulted.

 

“Ok, I get it. A pool and a bath. I think that’d be nice,” I say, getting up from the table.

 

We end up packed in the bath with everyone washing up. It’s pretty hot, and I end up sopping as everyone helps me clean off. Mom washes my lower half, causing me to squirt all over her hand. After battling my libido to clean me up, I change into a light blue lingerie.

 

I was asked for a character glossary. But I'm still working on it and don't want to delay the chapter. Enjoy!

19