3.The Last Normal Moments
5.8k 6 149
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  I return home just as dusk settles in. Mom is working on dinner as I enter the house. "Hey, mom!"

 

  "Welcome back. How was your hike?" Mom asks while glancing up with a beautiful smile.

 

  "It was fun. I found a nice stream and just relaxed."

 

  "That's great, honey. Brigit's been waiting for you all day so go check on her while I finish up," mom tells me while swinging her bottom back and forth while stirring.

 

  "Sure, sure," I dismissively reply as I open the door to the garage. Across the garage is another door that leads to a wood workshop. Now it's being used by my sister for her dolls.

 

  I open the door and say, "Hey, I'm here." All along the wall are shelves filled with dolls of different sizes and designs. Drawers that once held tools now have labels for body parts and accessories. Between the walls and the shelves are a variety of clothes on rollers.

 

  "Oh! Look at this new doll!" Brigit exclaims as she spins in her chair towards me. Before looking at the doll, my eyes are drawn to my sister. Her ruby red hair cascades over her shoulders, lying on her chest. Brigit is no longer wearing her sleepwear, but now she is wearing a tank top with thin straps. It also has a shallow cut, and her cleavage is entirely on display. I gulp as I notice her nipples hard as steel, straining against the already stretched shirt. Her soft but taught belly is on complete display.

 

  However, what makes me most frustrated is seeing her frilly purple underwear with a wet spot. Her pants are lying on the ground next to her. Perhaps I came right as she was getting started? I know finishing a new doll always makes Brigit quite excited.

 

  Brigit, however, has no shame as she starts exalting all the unique traits the doll has. The doll is one foot tall. It's covered in a frilly black dress. Yet even with Brigit pointing everything else, I can only tilt my head and squint. I mean, it looks nice but is it really that special in comparison to her other dolls?

 

  I didn't come here for her crazy tirade, so I comment, "It looks amazing! I still think you should move up to designing for real people."

 

  Brigit pouts and fiddles with the doll. "Why would you say that?"

 

  I instantly regret bringing up the past. "I'm sorry! It's just you used to be so excited for it…"

 

  "It's fine me and Hildegard have found something we enjoy. I hardly ever think about what happened at college. I'm happy with this, so you shouldn't worry about it, ok?" She explains while giving me a wavering smile.

 

  I nervously retighten my ponytail and then respond, "If you're sure."

 

  "I am. Dolls are way easier to deal with. You don't have to worry about the clothes being realistic. You can just do whatever your mind thinks up," Brigit says. She then sets the doll down and stands up. She puts her hands on my shoulders. "Look, you don't have to worry about me. I'm more worried about you."

 

  I avoid her eyes by looking down. However, that is a mistake as I get an eye full of my sister's breasts. I blush a little and look to the side.

 

  "You've been acting off since you left the track and field," Brigit says with worry.

 

  "I just don't know what I want to do," I mumble.

 

  Brigit hugs me. Her solid hard nipples squish into my chest. "Don't worry, take your time. I'm sure you'll find your own path!" I hug her back and revel in the closeness and love. After a while, Brigit pulls away and says, "It's almost dinner time go. I'll be there soon."

 

  "Alright," I say and head towards the door. "Thanks," I tell Brigit as I leave.

 

  I return to the kitchen just as mom finishes cooking. The table is already set and ready for us. I sit opposite my mom, and not long after, Brigit joins us. We eat and talk about our day. When we finish, we sit down and watch a movie.

 

  Afterward, I shower and throw on a pink silk nightie. This one is a bit shorter than the one I wore last time, showing off my legs. I climb up the stairs and slip into bed not long after I hear my sister moaning.

 

  In the old house, we were on opposite sides of the house, and I could still hear her. Now with her right below me, I can hear her as if she's in the same room. She moans and screams out in a sensual sex-crazed voice. My mind can't help but imagine my sister's sweat glistening tits and her clutching hands as she pleasures herself.

 

  The frustration is extreme, with my mind firing the chemicals telling me I'm horny. However, no matter what, I don't get wet, nor do I feel pleasure from my touch. I've tried everything, including lube, but no matter what part of me I touch, I feel nothing at best, and at worst, it's painful. The gynecologist was unsympathetic, telling me, "That's just the way some women are." Ugh, I can't handle this torture every night! I'll have to get earplugs or something.

 

  After an hour of agonizing, my sister finally tires herself out after orgasming multiple times. She's a bit of a squirter, so every time she orgasms, I can hear it splash. When she gets into it, I can hear her sopping vagina as she desperately pistons into it. Still, now that she's asleep, I settle down and sleep as well.

 

  I do my regular routine in the morning, this time avoiding the town on my run. Once I get back, I make another ridiculous outfit, make a sandwich for lunch, and grab a flashlight for the cave. I make my way back to the stream from yesterday, noting that I should take time to clear a path to make it easier.

 

  Once I arrive, I relax for a bit, cooling off in the stream. After an hour, I stand up. "Yosh!" I say, pumping myself up. I retighten my ponytail and check the flashlight. Once it turns on properly, I head over to the cave. I look at the rock that fell away with a critical eye. Then I check the cave entrance for cracks or anything dangerous. Well, I can't be entirely sure I think it looks stable, so I enter the cave cautiously.

 

If you noticed the upload and delete that was up for a few minutes. I accidently published one of the later chapters early. I I haven't decided on incest yet. I was honestly planning on it in the future but then I worry that it might cause people to be upset. It is still a ways off for now. Well I have a lot of other raunchy sex ideas too with monsters and stuff so it won't get boring with out it. But I'll create a poll here to see readers feeling on the matter.

Incest?
  • Hot/Sexy I want incest in all my stories! Votes: 362 55.2%
  • I can enjoy incest in moderation. Votes: 160 24.4%
  • I'm neutral about incest. Votes: 78 11.9%
  • I dislike incest but can tolerate it in moderation Votes: 43 6.6%
  • Disgusting! Incest is evil and it disgusts me that you even bring it up! Votes: 13 2.0%
Total voters: 656
149