21 A Path to Sis
4.3k 15 113
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  I run along the road while Franklin follows in his truck. Eventually, we reach my house. I wave him over as I stand by the front door.

 

  Franklin climbs out of the truck and smiles. "You're quite athletic. If only Angelique would get out more, I worry about her health," He says as his smile drops into a frown. "Anyways, I'll go meet your mom, and then you can show me where we'll be working."

 

  "Sounds good," I say as I open the door. "Mom, I'm home," I call out. "I brought a guest."

 

  "That's rare," Mom says as she comes out of the living room. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Dikê."

 

  Mom extends her hand with a smile. Franklin looks mom in the eyes while taking the extended hand into his and giving a firm handshake. "Hello, I'm Franklin. I hope your daughter will become friends with mine, so I came to introduce myself."

 

  "That's very kind of you," mom states as she leads us into the living room. "Would you like anything to drink?"

 

  "Water is just fine. I'll be helping clear a path for Hedone."

 

  My mom looks over at me with her eyebrow up. "I apologize for the trouble. I'll come out and help too." She then calls over to the garage, "Brigit come out and greet our guest."

 

  We chat for a while until Brigit leaves her shop. "Hello," she sings as she enters the room. Her big smile freezes as she sees a muscular man in the room. She looks at me with question marks in her eyes.

 

  "I met him on the road. He's here to meet mom. I'm going to meet his daughter later. Also, we are going to clear the path to the stream," I quickly explain.

 

  "Oh, how nice!" Brigit exclaims, clapping her hands together. Her ample chest is squeezed together and bounces as she does so. "I will also help," she says while turning around and heading to her room.

 

  Mom smiles as she sees Brigit skip towards her room. "Sorry, she gets overly excited sometimes. I, too, will go change. Please excuse me."

 

  "I take no offense. I hope she will also be friends with my Angelique."

 

  Mom returns in jeans and a long sleeve shirt. I honestly didn't know mom had everyday clothes like this. After a longer than expected wait, Brigit returns. Honestly, I don't know why I thought she'd dress appropriately for the work. Franklin looks over and then quickly looks away. "We should get going if we want to get this done today," he states.

 

  Brigit is in a short skirt that well, it covers her panties. She has on a tight T-shirt that strains against her boobs. Her nipples are visibly poking out. A shadow of the bra underneath proves she's wearing one, so they must be cut out.

 

  We head out the door. Franklin moves to gather his tools. Mom heads over and takes some as well. They then follow me to the path I've been using. Honestly, it's barely a path at all.

 

  Franklin looks around the forest contemplatively. "I'll go ahead and start clearing the trees. I'll leave clearing the brush and low-hanging branches to you three."

 

  Mom shakes her head. "I'll help you. We can't have you doing all the hard work."

 

  He looks over at my mom, unsure, then sighs. "Alright."

 

  We split up, and I head back to the garage. I grab the weedwhacker and a trimmer. Together with my sister, we begin to start our work. Brigit starts trimming the branches but every time she reaches or stretches, her panties go on full display. They are purple with lace and jeez. They are also cut out. What are you doing, sis?

 

  "Um, why don't we change rolls?" I ask, trying to hide my excitement.

 

  "You board of weed whacking already?" She asks with a giggle.

 

  "Uh, yeah." We switch roles, but it doesn't help. As she swishes the weed whacker, her hips swing back and for, and her tits sway against her shirt. Well, whatever, it's a nice sight, I guess.

 

  I can't help but keep glancing at my sister. She catches me sometimes and gives a mischievous smirk. She would make excuses to bend over and shift, exposing herself to me. I hadn't turned down my sensitivity, so at this point, I'm soaked. But I also see something that looks different from sweat dripping down Brigit's legs.

 

  As we continue, we pass by several fallen trees. We stop and take a break sitting on a cut-up tree. Brigit's shirt, at this point, is see-through. Honestly, she might as well not wear it at this point. My throat is dry from the lustful mounds in my face. I take a drink of water, tilting my face up.

 

  "Woah," I yelp as I fall back from something heavy falling on me. Water spills all over me. It's nice, so I can't complain. I look up and see Brigit staring at my face. Our breasts squish against each other, sending shocks into both our bodies.

 

  My knee bends naturally, landing between her legs. My mind goes blank as it continues up to her exposed vagina. Brigit doesn't move as she watches my eyes. Her mischievous smirk is gone as her eyes turn into hearts. My heart is racing as she begins to lean back into my knee.

 

  We don't say anything as we breathe heavily. Brigit's fluids flow down my leg as she gushes. I bite my lip and finally joke. "You're exhibitionism is getting a bit much."

 

  "Sorry," she whispers, but as she begins to speak, she shakes. Her weight falls on me entirely as her strength gives out. "Fuck! OHHH," She squeals as she squirts all over me.

 

  "Brigit. I want to show you something tomorrow," I say as she is still pulsing from after orgasm.

 

  "Ok," she mumbles deliriously.

 

  "We're almost done. You should head back to the house."

 

  "Alright," Brigit agrees as she stumbles to her feet. Once she's gone, I scoop up Brigit's cum and stick my fingers into my mouth. I savor the taste as I swish my tongue around my fingers. Once that is done, I almost rip off my pants. I scoop up more of my sister's squirt and shove my whole hand into my pussy. I want her cum in me as I quickly orgasm, squirting hard and falling to my knees.

 

  After gathering myself, I go back to work. I catch up with mom and Franklin just as they clear the tree near the exit. "Thanks, it's looking great!" I yell as I join them.

 

  "It was hard, but I'm glad we got it all done," Franklin states. "You need to level it, so you don't trip. But besides that, it will only need basic upkeep."

 

  We relax for a while in the stream and head back. Before Franklin leaves, we decide to head over there this Sunday. Even though he seems nice, I'm glad mom is coming with me. No one can defeat her! I remember when someone tried to kidnap me she…. Threw a car at them? Well, they got in an accident, but I'm sure mom saved me. It's strange how realistic a kid's imagination is.

 

I realized Hedone didn't introduce herself so I added her telling Franklin her name in last chapter.

Do you guys think Dikê should be switched to Dice? It's an alternative name given to the goddess on her wiki.

I hope you enjoyed. It's been awhile since anything really spicy happened!

113