Chapter 3
716 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Footsteps were heard from the end of a room that is in  the dark.There were  torches everywhere  and the room was stone-paved. About 10 masked and black robed silhouettes gathered at the round table in the middle of the room.

One of them broke the silence.

” The reason we gathered as the Brotherhood today is recent events. A man called Jack Wolfskin slithered near our angel Mary like a snake. Fortunately, the members of the brotherhood acted early and brought Mark the Bear into action. It should be a lesson to us. When we got rid of Mark, we suddenly became very careless and that caused us to face the danger called Jack. We must always be on our guard to ensure that this kind of thing never happens again!”

“Agreed.” All Brotherhood members agreed together.

“Remember that Mary is the reason we have gathered as the Brotherhood.Our individual love for her made us create this brotherhood. Only one of the brotherhood members should take her and whoever steals Mary's heart will rule the brotherhood!!!”

All the masked and robed members raised their fists in the air.

“For the love!”

Jack was thinking of escaping Mark.'I wonder if it's all over? Will she talk to me when I see her again?"

Jack never really spoke to Mary but he thought he was in that phase already.Not knowing what to do,Jack went over to his friend Billy. Billy was Jack's classmate from college. He was a thin boy with curly hair. But Billy was an incredibly flirtatious boy and he had a lot of experience with dates.Jack hadn't mentioned anything important about Mary,not even her name.He was afraid of Billy, although he didn't want to admit it. This guy was the alpha male disguised as beta.

Even though he was a cool guy,Billy had one bad trait. Billy was an extremely stingy person. He was so stingy that he cut his mother's old pantyhoses with scissors and tailored 3 layers of it to make socks for his own feet. Jack would never have believed such a thing if he hadn't seen the socks on Billy's feet.

While they were all sitting together, Billy called an old friend on the phone and asked for the 50 cents he had given to his friend 2 years ago.

Jack already got used to Billy's stingy character so he didn't care too much about it anymore. After eating the pizza they ordered Jack said that he was going to the bathroom for washing his hands. At that moment Billy called out to him.

“Wait for me, Jack.”

Billy came to the bathroom with a jug full of water in his hand.

”Jack, I didn't flush the toilet so as not to use too much water. You know the world is losing its water and our world is getting more and more deserted. We must protect the earth Jack. We must use less water!!!”

Disgusted, Jack brought his hands in front of the flush toilet with a soap in his hands and Billy poured water onto Jack's hand  from the jug.While Trying to wash his hands without looking at the shit in the hole, Jack never believed that Billy's purpose was to make the world a more livable one. He was just an extremely stingy bastard. On the downside, Billy was from a very wealthy family. His father owned an IT company that was in the top 100 on the Nasdaq.

Jack wanted to get advice from Billy about Mary, so he had come to see Billy tonight. He started talking about it without mentioning Mary.

"Billy oh man… There's a girl at the cafe I always go to for breakfast and she's beautiful. I fell in love with her at first sight but I did her wrong and she might hate me. What do you think I should do about it, Billy?"

Billy's eyes suddenly sparkled.

“Which cafe, Jack?”

Jack shook his head.Jack knew that this would happen.

“Billy, you'll never know where the cafe is.You goddamn bastard I see you every day with another girl. Isn't that enough girls?

Billy replied with a mischievous smile.”It's never enough.”

Jack shook his head and sighed deeply and continued, "Listen Billy, she's super pretty and a lot of guys are after her and while we were sitting together and talking her ex-boyfriend who was like a burly bear came.We were going to fight and I just ran away. I left her alone."

Billy gave Jack a disappointed look.

"Sorry Jack,l dont think  there is a way to get her back after the things that happened.Dude it hurts to say it but just forget about that girl and try to find a girl of your own caliber."

Jack got angry and  yelled at Billy.After that he left the house. On the way home, he said a few obscene words to Billy.

Watching Jack leave through the door, Billy shook his head helplessly. There were many guys like Jack, and he believed it was best to tell them the truth.

Jack was walking while still cursing Billy.” No way? hah, you know nothing Billy.”

Then Jack remembered the moment he had left Mary alone again, and a tear fell from his eye.

Meanwhile, Sue, who came out of the clothing store, saw Jack walking around on the street.

“Jack!”

A slim model wearing a miniskirt with a super tank top stood in front of Jack. If it weren't for Mary, she would really have been the queen of the university. In fact, Sue was a beauty apart from Mary in her own class.

Shocked, Jack greeted Sue.

Sue was still in shock at Jack's cowardice yesterday. Could such a boy call himself a man?

Still, Sue had questions in her mind. She couldn't understand why Mary was looking sadly behind Jack.

Wanting to clear the question marks in her mind, Sue looked at Jack.

“We need to talk to Jack.”

2