Chapter 5
712 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A new day is a new beginning.

Jack lived alone in a one-room house. He always wanted to have a pet in high school but his mother never allowed it.

The first thing he did when he rented the home was to go to a pet shop and buy a rabbit. The shop employee said that if he bought an older rabbit, he would give a discount so Jack bought a big white rabbit for himself with joy. Although he had no idea that rabbits were the hardest pet at home.

*splashing* “Oh god no! Why the hell do you do the same thing every day?”

Raby, Jack's white rabbit, had a strange habit. He enjoyed pissing on Jack's head every morning. Sensing that Jack was going to hit him, Raby jumped off the bed and immediately hid under the refrigerator.

Jack couldn't understand that even though he was smart enough to know that it was going to get beaten up, he still lt was stubbornly peeing on his head every day.

"No food for you today, bastard. Let's see if you can piss on my head tomorrow."

Jack put on his clothes and went out. There was an old grandma on the ground floor of the building where Jack was living. The grandma, who was constantly in a wheelchair, was emptying her faeces into the bag tied to the chair due to her illness. More precisely, the woman's intestine was surgically removed from her stomach in a way that she could defecate into the bag.

“Hello, Jack.”

“Oh hey, grandma Betty how are you?”

"I'm a fine son. I need to charge my wheelchair so I can't go out. Could you please throw my stool bag in the trash?"

Grandma Betty had helped Jack a lot when he first moved into the building. That's why although Jack was disgusted, he couldn't help but feel that he owed her.

Jack went over to the old woman and carefully picked up the bag.

*drop*

'Shit! The black bag is leaking close water." a drop of scum fell an inch away from Jack's feet.

Jack went all the way to the trash can while walking like a tortoise. The trash can was one of the big giant boxes. On top of that, someone had filled a lot of stuff in the trash and the trash was so full that Jack couldn't put the bag even if he lifted his arm.

He mustered up his courage and walked back 1 meter from the trash then swung the bag towards the trash with all his might. As the shit bag flew towards the trash, Jack suddenly jumped into the corner to avoid the airborne droplets and rolled away from the danger zone.

“Hah! mission accomplished!” As he turned back and was happily walking towards the school, Jack suddenly heard a dog's tearful moaning. He turned his head and saw a small dog covered in watery shit. 'Oh damn. Well, lt is just a dog.'

Jack continued walking towards the school. After a while, a tall, long black hair and bearded white man that's about 45 years old came out of the building opposite Jack's apartment.

“Hey rock where are you?” When the man went to the place where the dog was moaning, he found his dog full of shit. When he saw his dog like that, his body became stiff. His cell phone was ringing. After a while, a recorded message played.

"Hey John I know you're out of business but an old friend is in trouble. Please get back to me as soon as you get my message."

While Jack was entering the university gate, someone suddenly grabbed his arm.

 'Mary!?'

“I still haven't forgiven you, Jack. I can agree with you though. Mark is a bear, but just  know that if you run away again, I won't talk to you no matter what you do.”

Jack thought that Sue had told Mary how upset she was. 'Thanks, Sue.'

“I…I…I am sorry ok?”

"It's nice to see you're finally starting to talk." Mary smiled.

At that moment, Jack's brain was experiencing bursts of happiness hormones. He was finally talking with his goddess. Jack felt like he had gone to an amusement park. He began to think that the university life he had always dreamed of in those movies had begun. 'Maybe I should reveal my feelings to Mary? No, no lt is too soon 

Just as Jack was about to ask Mary for her phone number, Sue snuggled up on Jack's other arm.

"Mary! Why didn't you tell me you were going to school?" Sue was shocked to see that Mary was with Jack. She hadn't talked about Jack to Mary yet. But the two seemed to have made up already. Sue had more positive thoughts about Jack after her time at the bar with Jack and worried about Jack because of Mary's strange behaviour. 

(or was there some jealousy?)

With Mary on one arm and Sue on the other, Jack began to make his way to the faculty of fine arts like a king but serious events were happening at school at that time without him noticing.

In a dark secret room in a building on campus, masked and black-robed men were watching our group on the giant LCD screen. One of them turned to the others, "Gather everybody."

Coming out of the bushes, a short fatty appeared. Stuart aka Jack's nemesis picked up the phone and began to dial something.

After finishing his squat with a weight of 500 kilograms at the school's physical education campus, Mark turned to walk to the ringing phone on the chair.

A brunette girl with short rainbow-coloured hair and a dog collar around her neck followed the group with hateful eyes after seeing Mary happily talking to another man.

A girl with a moustache wearing glasses and loose clothes saw the group. There was a glint in her glasses for a moment then she followed the group too.

Everyone had their plans and it was like a calm before the storm.

 

 
 
 
 
 
2