Chapter 2 – Hero saves the beauty…?
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Alpha skunk went to several blind dates arranged by his friends. All the Omega skunks were happy but they would faint at the sight of him because his smell is so potent even when he did not mean to release it. The Alpha skunk is sad again today. 

"I wonder if I should get hemorrhoids to block my pheromone spray," he sighs.

As he walks around the forest, he stumbles across a scene he often sees. There is a really cute Omega skunk being threatened by a fox slightly bigger than his size. Usually an Alpha skunk leaves as an Omega skunk can handle a fox on their own and Alphas will only interfere if the predator is the size of a tiger or in a pack like wolves.

The Alpha skunk decides to observe because the fox is not getting scared away by the Omega skunk. 

The Omega skunk mentioned is helpless. He has a defect from birth that his pheromone glands won't secrete any sweet scent and he is born without the glands to spray as a self defense mechanism. In this situation, all he can do is raising his bottom with his tail pointed to the sky facing the fox and swinging it left to right in repeat as means to show threat and make the fox retreat. Unfortunately, the fox is smart and it laughs at the Omega skunk's "threatening" display.

As the fox prepares to take its prey, the Omega skunk continues to shake his bottom faster to scare it away. Suddenly he hears the fox yelp and turns around to see the fox lying down with its mouth foaming. When the Omega sighs in relief and thinks he managed to defeat the fox in an unexpected way, he hears rustling from a nearby bush and looks at that direction. 

The Alpha skunk decides to help using a masterful technique of slightly releasing his pheromone spray with a tiny poot. As the old masters once gave out their wisdom, "Silent but deadly." It worked like a miracle especially with his potent spray. What the Alpha skunk did not expect is that the Omega skunk is still conscious even after he released a small bit of his spray. He eventually walks out of his hiding spot with some expectations. 

They stare at each other. 

1