MxM 0015 Everyone’s Confusion
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

0015 Everyone's Confusion

 

Ploc! Ploc! Ploc! Ploc! Ploc! Ploc! Ploc! Ploc! 

"Yes! Fuck me! Go deep!". Argh! Urgh!

"Slap my ass go!".

Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap!

"Yea! Yea! Yea!" "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!".

"Pull my hair go! Yea! Yea!".

Aaainh! Ooohrg!

Inside a damaged car, a completely naked woman was on the lap of a muscular man with a military haircut who is also naked, he was sitting in the back seat of the car, while she was crouching over him slamming her ass in a steady rhythm hard on the man's waist.

Meanwhile, the man used one hand to slap the woman's ass several times, and the other hand to pull her ponytail hair, making her look up, and her full breasts swayed up and down over his face as he sucked on her nipples nonstop.

"I will cum! I will cum!".

The man screamed twice and released the woman's hair, which quickly left his lap and got down with her face over his waist.

Aaaaarrrrrrgh!

He squirmed while the woman's head rose and fell over his waist, in a few seconds she stood up licking one of her hands as she tried to wipe her still sticky face.

The woman finished cleaning herself and went back to sit on the man, so both with tired expressions still smiled at each other, and the man grabbed her by the waist and ass, pulling her closer.

Crack!

A crack of glass breaking was heard causing the two to look to the side, in the broken window of the car, a humanoid shadow was hunched over watching them, his completely black body was barely visible because of the darkness of the night and the place, but his beady white eyes were very visible from less than a meter away from their side.

"Ahhhh!". "What the fuck is this?!".

Both the woman and the man ran out of the car, trying to grab their clothes and guns scattered around, and heading towards the shed where everyone else was gathering.

As for the being made of darkness, it was as if he had been startled by the two people's scream, and he ran towards the darkest part of the place, disappearing towards the rice field.

**************************************************

"Son, is your leg badly hurt?".

"Alright mom, just scratched a little deep...
... Let's sit in one of these boxes, I'm tired...".

Julia helped Nathan walk to one of the boxes in the shed, where Nathan sat down to examine his wound and rest, she then took the opportunity to look at the rest of the people around her.

A group has just put out the fire that was burning one of the wooden walls of the shed, they discovered that a broken oil lamp was responsible for the fire, and to save cell phone battery life, they used rags and other items of clothing found in the wreckage of broken boxes to make some torches, helping to light the place.

On the other side, there was a small commotion, a policeman had just thrown the drunken old man over the wreckage of the shed's fallen roof, and many people followed the scene from a distance while talking.

And coming from outside, she found Alex accompanied by the girl who had helped her during the incident with the cops.

"Son, wait here, I'll talk to Alex and I'll be right back...".

"You can go mom, I don't want to get up from here so early...".

Julia ran her hand over her son's head, then kissed him on the forehead, and ran towards Alex who, noticing her coming towards him, stopped walking and waited.

"Alex! I'm glad that you are well!
Thank you for everything you two and Lucius did for me earlier...
... Where is Lucius?".

She asked looking around but saw Alex shake his head negatively without saying a word, then she looked right into his red and still wet eyes, soon she understood the situation, she couldn't believe it, and the tears were back in her eyes as she ran to give Alex a hug.

Helena watched the two emotionally, and tried to look away so as not to give in and end up crying next to them.

"You two feel free, I'll go there, see the commotion...".

Sergeant Andrew and Lucas passed them, and seeing that they were heading towards the commotion, Helena decided to accompany them to give space for Alex and Julia.

**************************************************

"What's going on here?
Who are these people?".

"I don't know who they are, they were tied up back there, I tried to ask a few questions but I can't speak English...
... As for this old motherfucker, he tried to rape one of the girls that was tied up, but Peter over there managed to stop it in time...".

Andrew arrived at the scene asking, watched the young people dressed in strange clothes as he listened to Harris' answer, then he looked at the old man who started to walk backwards as he felt threatened.

*"The church people are here!"*.

"Church?".

One of the youths stood out when trying to talk again, and this time Andrew, Helena and a few others in the scene who understood the language spoken by the young man, managed to understand what he meant, but everyone was still confused.

*"Shit, we don't understand what they say and neither do they understand what we're talking about...
... Quick, let's get out of here, we can hide in your house, Maycon!"*.

*"No! There are church people there too, sorry..."*.

"Which church are you talking about?".

The youths began to argue among themselves, Helena, who also felt confused, decided to try to ask, and so her question made young people stop arguing and look at her, but not only young people, police officers and spectators also stopped talking to try to hear and understand the conversation.

*"Are you from another kingdom? Wearing weird clothes like that...
... We are talking about the Sigredio Church, what other church would it be?"*.

"Another kingdom? Sigredio?".

Andrew joined the conversation asking too, and so the seven young men looked at them like they were idiots.

*"We can't waste time here, we need to warn the faction!"*.

One of the girls decided to intervene in the conversation which seemed to be heading towards something meaningless.

Near them, the old man began to look for ways to get rid of the punishment he would soon receive when everything calmed down, but there were a lot of people close by, and that policeman Harris didn't stop watching him, then feeling stressed he lay down on the wooden boards to think, and when leaning his head on the wood, he felt a light tapping coming from it, as if someone was buried all over that roof, and so an idea came to him.

"Guys, there's someone trapped down here!".

He yelled, getting everyone's attention, and started pulling the pieces of wood to clear the way, Harris and the other policemen had doubts about the old man's warning, but went to check it anyway and then laid their heads on the wood to try to hear something.

"Fuck! He is right! Help here!".

One of the police officers called for help from the people watching around, soon several people started to dismantle the broken parts of the fallen roof, and the young people trying to talk to Andrew and Helena fell into despair again.

*"No! Don't let them do it!"*.

"Wait! Stop everything!".

Seeing the young people's despair, Andrew and Lucas ran to stop the people who were not understanding the young people's conversation, who soon stopped removing the boards and were confused, not knowing what to do.

Smiling, the old man took advantage of the fact that everyone stopped watching him, and moved away from the scene little by little.

He managed to take a distance from the group and turned to try to hide, but as he turned his body he collided with a person and fell to the ground, thinking about cursing the person, he looked at the man and discovered that it was a policeman in handcuffs, the one responsible for all the shooting confusion.

"Anyone wanting to run away?".

Henry smiled looking at the old man who was afraid of him, but just behind them, Harris appeared looking at the two of them, took each of them by the arm and led them back to the main group.

"I'm still useful, it's no use keeping me stuck during this mess...".

"Shut up and keep walking...".

"Monster! Monster!".

Harris pushed Henry and the old man back into view of the other policemans, when a woman in only her underwear came running making everyone stop talking to look her body up and down.

The few children in the place had their eyes covered by the adults, the group of young people who did not understand what was shouted by her, were left with their mouths open with the naturalness of the woman running naked, the girls analyzed the thin, tiny and completely daring pantie that the woman wore, comparing to the ones they knew and wore, and the boys bowed their heads awkwardly after staring at her bobbing boobs.

Policeman Lucas grabbed one of the black robes from a broken box beside him and ran towards the woman with the ponytail hair, but he noticed that right behind her a muscular man wearing only pants and holding a gun in his hand came running while looking back in fright.

"Sandro, what the fuck is this?".

"There's a fucking black monster or black demon hiding in the bush!".

"Yea! It's horrible, it has white, round eyes!".

People started to murmur listening to the three talking, everyone was confused and scared.

"Come, let's see why our lord has brought us to his land, to know how best to help him within his realm...".

“Triumph to the Exalted!”.

The blue-eyed man gathering several faithful around him, heard from afar the words 'monster' and then 'demon', and his interest was piqued in anticipation of seeing such a monster or demon with his own eyes and deciding what his life would be like in this divine world.

So he took his group of over thirty people close to where people were talking to the youth, and soon he pointed at the youth, leading his group's vision.

"Look, these are clothes from the time our Exalted lord came to earth to free us from all evil and all sins!".

“Triumph to the Exalted!”. “Triumph to the Exalted!”.

Watching the band of fanatics approaching, the young people almost thought they were more church men, but the word 'Exalted' was very different from any other religion they knew, regardless of the language spoken, and even then, they felt uncomfortable with them.

*"They make a lot of noise, soon more church people will arrive here...
... Let's go to city, the regent will help!"*.

*"Yes, his son is still stuck with Thomas and Sara down there..."*.

"Wait!".

The youths started getting ready to leave and Andrew tried to stop them, but they paid no more attention to him and went on, only Maycon stopped in front of Andrew who seemed to be the greatest authority among strange people and tried one last warning.

*"Do not release them at all!
To that side there is a house, but I advise you not to go there either...
... I don't know what magic skill you used to appear here like this, but seeing that most of you are injured, and you don't have any clothes representing your kingdom, I deduce that you are refugees...
... The city is the best place to hide and treat yourself, you can all come with us, or stay here and get caught by the church..."*.

As he spoke, Maycon pointed to the rest of the fallen roof almost exposing the trapdoor door in the floor, then he pointed west to where his house was and then east where the main road went towards the City of Marro, finishing speaking he bowed his head in thanks and went after his friends who had already advanced.

Helena listened carefully to the young man, she didn't understand about the church they mentioned several times, but remembering their fear when speaking of the church, she looked at the rest of the fallen roof with apprehension, and then he looked at the woman who had just donned the robe with officer Sandro, and noticed their frightened expression as they looked at the bush.

"This place is very strange...".

"Yes indeed, but they said they have people trapped there right?
People from that church and three companions of theirs, maybe if we help, they'll help us in return, at least until we understand what this place is...".

"Considering their desperation, I don't think it's a good idea...".

Tuck! Tuck! Tuck!

The conversation between Helena and Andrew was interrupted by loud banging noises coming from under the collapsed roof, and slowly the boards were lifted revealing several hands pushing a wooden door that hid a passage in the floor, the wooden door was slowly opening upwards and finally, the entire trapdoor door was opened pushing everything that was on top to the sides.

From there came one person after another, all men wearing white tabards, some had their clothes torn or messed up, but all had belts on their waists with swords attached, as well as gloves and boots, throughout the outfit, some golden details can be found, such as a 'Y' shaped symbol, and within seconds a group of ten men were looking at everyone with doubt, curiosity and confusion.

Just behind them a tall man wearing white armor pushed his way through and stopped in front of them surveying the entire semi-destroyed shed and the dozens of strange people scattered around.

Through the slits in the visor of his helmet, his angry expression was noticed by the police and the common people nearby. 

Finally, a woman dressed in a white robe and a hood that hid her face appeared from the stone stairs, and so the two groups looked at each other in confusion.

But the Envoy's expression grew even uglier when he saw that in the distance the young heretics he had suffered humiliation to capture them were fleeing towards the city, however, the destruction around the shed and the dozens of strangers that emerged with all the shaking of the ground were as important as the young people running away.

^"If I lose my promotion because of this bunch of strangers...
... I'll kill every one of them..."^.

0