Fuc-ked before eating
113 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three minutes to six, I rang the bell. Shortly thereafter, the door opener buzzed and I entered the house. The door on the right to Birgit's apartment was only ajar. I knocked cautiously, pushed open the door and entered. "I'm here!" I heard my lover's voice from the left in the kitchen area of her apartment. When I saw her, I was speechless. BiThe brideat on the dining table, with her legs apart and completely naked.

I stopped dead in my tracks and couldn't get enough of it. Blonde hair, her expectant look, her erect nipples, her slim body, her hairless pubic area, her distinctive legs - there can't be a more exciting woman! She wanted to surprise me, which she succeeded perfectly.ha hauntedy head. Maybe she wanted to tell me: That's me. No mask, no disguise, no protection. Pure.

I trust you. Take me. Quite. "You..." I started, which she immediately interrupted with: "Psssss!" and her index finger over her mouth. Instead of many words, she held out her hand to me. I approached her. We kissed each other. Then my pants fell off. With a little guidance from her hand, my hard dove into her wet paradise. The initially restrained thrusts, with intensive eye contact, gradually became a passionate fuck.

 

I was about to unload my cum deep inside my lover's body when she said, "Don't inject!" and pulled back a little. My latte slipped out of her. After three or four movements of jerking off, my cream spread over her pussy, her stomach and her breasts. The first splash even made it up to my neck. "That was close!" Birgit ststartedfter a short breather. And before I could ask, she explained, "I don't want to walk around with soaked panties all night.

“At the time, however, I had no idea that she would spend the evening without any panties at all. After several tender kikisses, Isked if she knew what a sly slut she was. "That bad?" she answered with a questioning look. "Worse!" I said with a wink, which made us both very amused. During a short shower together, I really enjoyed being able to touch my new love everywhere while lathering up. No, we didn't love each other because I had reserved a table and after the erotic intermezzo we were already running late anyway.

"What do you want me to wear?" asked Birgit, standing stark naked in front of her wardrobe. "Something elegant, something casual or should it be something frivolous?" "Frivolous sounds good!" I said, whereupon Birgit grabbed a little black dress and put it on. "So?" she asked and turned once around her own axis. For the second time that evening I was speechless. Not only because she hadn't put on any underwear, but also because the dress just exuded pure sex.

Strapless and with a long skirt, but with extremely sophisticated lacing on both flanks, each revealing a strip of skin about four centimeters wide. Depending on the occasion, the lacing made it possible to vary the leg cut on each side and make it higher or lower individually. We agreed on a good knee-high neckline, so that the fabric covered her thighs when sitting and bare skin was only revealed in the lacing area.

Black high-heeled sandals with a little glittering rhinestones, a very light jacket and a small handbag completed Birgit's outfit. Are you taking me with you?”  ”he asked confidently. I gave her a kiss and said: "Wherever you want!".

0